Well Sup Forums, what's the verdict?

Well Sup Forums, what's the verdict?

the way YOU like it.

just like steak and stop caring what other people do or think, you are wasting your time.

Pouring ketchup over fries is disgusting and degenerate

Depends on whether or not you have a fork.
No fork = ketchup on side
Have fork = ketchup everywhere

which one is op samefagging?

Having the ketchup on the side grants the person eating more freedom. They can eat with their hands if they wish, and they can choose how much ketchup they have on a particular chip.

>Eating fries with a fork
You probably use chopsticks when eating dick

kek

on the side. That way you can put the exact amount of ketchup that you want in each chip.If yo put it everywhere the fries of the bottom will not get as much ketchup as the ones on top.

Laughing harder than I should at this

all my kek

PFFFFFTHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Fuck you faggot. There's a right way to do this, and that's with MAYO on the side.

yup
comment originale

Fries and ketchup are for degenerate plebs. Boil em, mash em, or put me in a stew.

it belongs on the side, the only reason to put pour ketchup over them is if you don't want anyone else grabbing them while you eat, im looking at you Cheryl you fucking cunt!!

Jezus ...

I have actually developed a habbit of just puring it on my fries for this exact reason. That and when i put it on the side there is never enough ketchup and i have to add the extra step of dipping. So fuck th at noise.

>chip
>wrong opinions
Not surprised in the least

I don't want greasy fingers but I respect your view cause you are probably used to it

An R9K fag, wow. What are you doing here traveler?

Fuck you faggot. There's a right way to do this and thats called ketchup AND mayo combined

'ELLO GOVNAH WOT A FINE DAY WE'RE 'AVIN

NIGGA. It depends on the situation. Cover the fries if its a wild, not give a fuck type of day. if on a date or something important, leave it on the side.

goddamn it. you're right. i do this, and I didn't even realize it.

i guess I'm just a big fat faggot, faggot.