The only good contending team the patriots will face in the afc championship will be either the steelers or raiders

the only good contending team the patriots will face in the afc championship will be either the steelers or raiders

while the entire nfc matchups are slugfests and no clear nfc champ

im sick and tired of the patriots senpaitachi. fuck them and everythig new england

While I agree with you gentle user, I do believe the Chiefs provide a greater defense against the Pats ruining football once again than the Raiders do, as their best player is "ded"

>Raiders

>Raiders
>Good

10/10 bait. Worst D in the league with a literal who rookie QB. FOH

i messed up fuck

i ment the chiefs and steelers not raiders

S'ok friend. Your heart was in the right place.

>raidurs

0/10 bait thread

New England is the best region in the country, statistics wise anyways

>damage control

Why do people sleep on da fins?

You responded though

Because the pats have missed the playoffs once in fifteen years thanks to the joke that is the AFC East

Cos their O line is either garbage or FUBAR, their defense is inconsistent, and their passing game is also inconsistent.

idk why everyone is sleeping on the chefs
I know it's the >chefs in the playoffs
but still, they've been really hot to end the year and their D is elite

then again, it would be absolute pottery for them to go 1 and done

t. stillers fan

Oh man are you going to be salty when Alex Smith bootyblasts the Cheatriots.

>kc and oakland thinking they're denver and can even keep up with the pats let alone win
sad

>Denver thinking it's still Denver

sad

> TFW tards still think the Raiders are better than the Chiefs after they were swept lmfao. Chiefs the closest competition to the pats

Am i the only one that thinks that the steelers could put some fight? I mean sunday was a shitshow, but i don't count them out yet

I thought the raiders were good. Why are you guys shitting on them? I know their QB got fucked, but other than that- huh?

The Raiders defense vs. someone like Brady/Ben (both on the road if it happens) is already bad enough. Now that Carr isn't even there to keep up with his defense giving up points, it's a lost cause.

>1:80 odds of Raiders winning owl start of the year
>put 300 down because fuck it I had it to burn
>mfw Carr went down

>these casual niggers than never played a single snap of football in their life , never watched longer than 20 years nor have touched a women seriously believe the queefs , with a terrible offense and defense , is going to special team their way to the superbowl like they're the redskins of the 80s or the giants in the 90s
>they seriously think this
back to your meth you fucking faggots

Patriots >Cowboys
Chiefs >Falcons
Steelers > Seahawks
HoustonGiants
Dolphins>Lions

The afc has always been better it's just that the patriots are ahead of the pack while in the nfc everybody is about the same

PATS WITH ANOTHER CAKE WALK

THANKS FOR PISSING THEM OFF ROGER

Connor Cook will pull a dak and become an efficient game manager while the defense puts up their best play of the season
I have a premonition!

you forgot about meme magic friendo

>[autistic screeching]ers
>rAIDsers
>contending