b I am frying on acid. I need answers for my questions of what I am seeing and feeling. So here goes...

\b I am frying on acid. I need answers for my questions of what I am seeing and feeling. So here goes. What happens right after you die? What do you see? What do you hear? How do you feel? Was hard as fuck typing this on a 3D melting screen.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/this-is-what-happens-when-you-die-according-to-a-bunch-of-different-people-who-died-10188190.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uvdY_5iXPrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You kill yourself and find out. Don't forget to post pics.

U ded alreedee. Dis beguns da nex wurl

Nothing. You're dead.

The reason you have senses now is because you're alive.

This is why you eat and drink, you need sustenance to keep the machine running.

Dumbass faggots.

OP here. DUDE ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? What is going to happen when the machine stops? What is after?

You're feeling ego death from the, there's no such as death that's why you questioning it so much right now.

People say they feel as if they dying when on acid, but acid is so profound that they're just actually just feeling what we've been taught is dying. It's just a concept were taught, you're not here and you'll never not be here. These are just words

Inb4 nothing happens there is no god I'm a faggot

OP here. Y'all are some mindblowing motherfuckersssss

read this OP

independent.co.uk/news/science/this-is-what-happens-when-you-die-according-to-a-bunch-of-different-people-who-died-10188190.html

Don't fret my adventurer, thats not the point, the point is whats happening now, not when you're dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=uvdY_5iXPrU

What happens to a machine that is never turned on? Where do files go if you delete them?

Nothing and nothing.

You will return to the same Oblivion that you came from. The ultimate sensory deprivation tank to explore infinite wisdom.

Don't worry, it's not scary. You won't even realize that you are dead.

From someone who has died i can tell you this. Where you are now is like a bridge between two states. LSD has made you see the that you are on the bridge standing between two states. Acid allows you to see and feel both states of existence and in doing this you will often feel what is known as an ego death. I cant tell you exactly why we all choose to escape our ego but we all do. Now to answer whats on the other side I can tell you exactly how to do that with out dying. The same thing happened to me when i smoked DMT. DMT and death are the same thing. Enjoy your loss of ego because you chose to lose it. Remember its just a drug but the experiences are real your feelings are real. And just like real life LSD is what you make of it.

>What happens right after you die? What do you see? What do you hear? How do you feel?
Death will feel like nonexistence.
Which, you will not feel, as you will no longer exist.
I had this experience on mushrooms that taught me not to worry about death, because I'll be dead.

Ya I love acid, I feel like I've got everything figured out and that I could rule the world.

I stopped doing it when I reliazed a group of important guys already a long time ago sat down with all those exact thoughts and made their societies.

One thing I always loved was from over 300 micro dosages was my closed eyed visuals would be veins pumping cells. It was also so chaotic looking, bigger cells colliding with smaller ones and making more, replacing the dead ones.

It gave me perspective that we function just like cells, or atleast we use to. Big alphas would kill the weak and then mate, I believe the only reason we have the societies we do is because the betas realized they would always get killed. Any important business man I know is short Jewish and weak.

kill yourself and find out nb

Are you really understanding what I'm typing right now or are you hearing words in your head that you know are words but understanding what they're saying is getting increasingly difficult to understand. You are now manually breathing.

Did you even read the comment you just replied to?

Nothing, like when you turn off your laptop or it breaks.

The candle gets blown out.

here OP look at this.

i've got more if you want

They are here OP. Those people. Get up

not much, see vid

The problem you are facing is that our own egos cannot reconcile an existence of events in which it is not apart of. Knowing your own mortality and not being conscious of or capable of experiencing future events is something you will never be willing to admit to yourself. We don't have a true and intuitive understanding of zero and that does freak people out from time to time.

Look at it this way, you are not concerned about the infinity of time and events that happened before you existed right? Why should you care about what comes after? You were not bother by all that came before and I guarantee you will not be bothered by what comes after. All you are accomplishing right now with this thought exercise is generating anxiety for yourself and that is bad for you.

You will die, like everyone that has come before and will come after you. You parents, your siblings, your children and everyone you will ever know and love will all shuffle off this mortal coil. Sitting around and thinking about it will not change this, so take a shot and sleep