Edmonton Oilers v.s Columbus Bluejackets

fuckinh buLLSHIT pulju did nothing wrong this is just fucking blatant refpuck for the OHIO shit team to keep their streak up and they bully pulju because there is nothibng he can do as a rookie because he is just a boy and cant talk back yet or is smart enough really because his english is not at that level yet just fucking awful and makes me sick in the stomach to see it§

/wenny/

>boy
I think that only applies to human young males, not Finnish ones.

>leaf

canadakeks getting buttmad

just went back and looked.

nah, that was holding. though, I think we got away with a trip during that onslaught in the last 10. Nothing worth memeing over though

It's happening. Only 2 more to go after this win

Don't jinx it, asshole

>Crapitals and Rags next
I don't see it happening desu but I don't really care that much, I expected them to be dogshit this year again so if they make the playoffs and win a series or two I'm gonna be happy.

fuark the jackets third jerseys are amazing. why arent they main yet?

>oilers win draw
>pull puck back
>columbus skates away with it
ugh fuck off

got em

Eat shit

Meme team garbage

I have no idea, they are beautiful. The primary ones aren't god awful but they're extremely generic and forgettable.

>muh star and flag
Meh.

>Poobinsky

MAROOOOOOOOOOOOON

Streak ends tonight shit lords

Meme team is trash

I like how our team is mostly free of Canadian trash. The best Canadian on the team plays in the 2nd defensive pairing.

WWWWWWILLLLLLDDD BILL :-D

>mad

Why is Cucknada so poor?

if columbus loses i riot

Wenny has a slick shot, he has to shoot more

MCCRYBABY

I wonder

if Jackets win the Stan Lee I wouldn't be surprised if they get new home and away Jerseys. the current ones are just shit.

I really like the look of the Oilers home jersey too :(

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

BOOM

High rent is a bad thing

soon

who /lifelong/ jackets fan here?

>I don't understand what purchasing power means

/lifelong/ since April 3rd 2017

Me unironically. Even have a Vyborny jersey.

whew lads

me
im 18 and this post is unironic

I only started getting into Hockey back in 2007/8 and I won't lie I bandwagon. favorite team was Penguins just love the look of their jerseys and the team is consistently good.

I started really following Columbus when they got Johansen

I'm from Cincinnati so I really don't hold any loyalty to Columbus, but I want to see them succeed

Similar, except from the Land and /lifelong/ Monsters fan desu.

You're welcome btw Jaggets

GG Oilers

>unsustainable

hi matt