Los Angeles Raiders officially coming back!

CHARGERS NOT COMING TO LA!!!

Who /LakersRaidersDodgers/ here?!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11885438/
nfl.com/videos/san-diego-chargers/0ap3000000768166/Scott-Kaplan-I-cannot-see-the-Chargers-moving-to-L-A
youtube.com/watch?v=FKHMBwgHKrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lads, I understand you want the Raiders to come.back, but everyone including Mark Davis himself says he has prioritized Vegas. When asked if Oakland came up with a deal if he'd consider staying there, he cowed to continue going to Vegas because he gave his word to Nevada's politicians that arranged it. While I'm happy the Chargers might be trying to leverage the League to help keep them in SD, and consider Trotter to usually have his shit together more so than other talking heads from SD, that being accomplished doesn't gaurantee the Raiders are going to LA, in fact if sources are to be believed, the Raiders going to LA is the last thing the League wants because the fans would completely take over the market and disenfranchise the fans of whatever other team(s) might also call LA home.

>Lads
It's literally one severely autistic spic who makes 20 threads per day.

strawpoll.me/11885438/

kys you fucking shitstain stop spamming the fucking board

The Raiders are NEVER going back to LA.

Get over them, you have the Rams now

/LakersRamsDodgers/

Fuck you

I would rather get executed than cheer for the Rams

Democracy is going to win one way or the other

SAY IT WITH ME

LOS ANGELES...

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMS

Raiders are going to Vegas my man. Just enjoy going 7-9 with the Rams forever.

Vegas is close enough to LA that it doesn't look like bandwagoning to cheer for them

Explain this faggots

nfl.com/videos/san-diego-chargers/0ap3000000768166/Scott-Kaplan-I-cannot-see-the-Chargers-moving-to-L-A

I'm not El Segundo dude

I'm from Pacific Palisades

Lol you're like the dumped bf that just won't move on. The Raiders have been taking Oakland dick for years now, cuck. Time to get on with your life

>he thinks pic related is close

Lmao the delusion with you people

youtube.com/watch?v=FKHMBwgHKrI

I'm such a retard for never noticing that before

I knew the spanos family were landlords to many businesses here in SD , I know they had years and chances to take LA for themselves but man did he just streamlined it for everyone to understand .

I honestly feel slightly optimistic they'll stay but at the same time I know they can move at any given moment

>tfw LA didn't get the Rams, Chargers and Raiders

a 4 hr drive is nothing man

Chargers still have time to decide but it's in their best interest not to move seeing how the rams are doing currently. Raiders are definitely going to Vegas, that's a done deal. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional

Yeah no it isn't

People that live in Vegas know the real story

UNLV is going to get their new stadium , comic con is going to get their new convention , college football is going to get their new championship KFC Popeyes blockbuster bowl stadium but the Raiders aren't

If the chargers don't move to LA then you can guarantee the Raiders are going to take the trip to LA

It is all about the politics and economy

Don't be a retard and research
t.Vegas resident , ps: this city doesn't give a shit if it got a football team or not

LMFAO 3 to 4 hours is literally nothing. I spend 3 hours on commute to work every fucking day. Flights are cheap as fuck to go to Vegas.

>I spend 3 hours on commute to work every fucking day
what a depressing reality. how the fuck do you cope?

t. speaking for an entire valley of a million people despite the fact that i haven't left mom's basement in 7 months

friendly reminder that other Los Angelenos identify with the Lakers, Raiders, and Dodgers because they're immigrant criminals who offer literally nothing to American society and deserve to be gassed with their garbage """"""""human"""""""" ancestors in the deepest pits in Mexico.

t. An actual citizen of Los Angeles apologizing for these poor, pathetic beaners.

>Assume 8 hour work day
>6 hours of commute
>10 hours for food, sleep, hygiene, and entertainment

What a sad life.

I think he meant total. hour and a half there and back. But that's still kinda shitty. My commute is a total of an hour and some spare minutes combined.

San José Chargers?

At least the Raiders won't be in Oakland which is a victory for LA Raider fans

>America sports

How can people support these franchises? It's like supporting a branch of KFC ffs

Vegas is culturally part of the LA sphere

It's only 4 hours away

2 hour drive for me m8. Its plenty close.

Don't forget this tweet as well