Rekt thread

rekt thread

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Not sure if pasta, b8, or morallfag.

You're probably wondering how I got here...

Fresh

Lmao he got a good half a foot in the air. He's not dead just really hurt. Maybe next time he'll do it right.

Lol your weak because your a fag normie

I need more info on this....

fuk iouu fugget

Pussy

holy shit what the fuck is happening

His head inflates as he is breathing. Probably nerve gas

the inner park of the skull between the airways and the head is broken so when he breathes in the air rushes up to his head.

It's fake...

You don't sound too sure.

what a dick move to take away that guy's landing pad

It's an old one, forgot which movie it's from, but it has been posted on here many times over the years.

Source it or your fake.

Not even that high.. how the hell is this fatal. what a faggot

Probably shallow water.

Believe what you want, kid, but that clip is old and fake. Why don't you research it yourself, you might learn something :)

Dude pulls over, gets outta the car, hey is that an Apple phone? No, old shitty nokia? Forget it, gets back in car, drives away.

construction site accident, ruptured his sinus.

is that a fucking zombie ?

I'd guess he face planted which knocked him out.

tldr but i guess i know your pissoffment , i also hate those gore/rekt threads but retarded edgy kids think it makes them cool and hardcore if they watch it

I know. I've seen so much fucked up shit on Sup Forums already. It seems there are multiple gore threads everyday.

yup and oldie but a goodie. fake though. even has the date stamp on it august 18th 1998

So you got nothing, so it's real. Dude you don't have to try so hard were all anonymous.

and probably none of these virgin friendless cunts who like to watch gore/rekt is older than 15

Nigger

Certainly pasta. I see this, sometimes with slight variations, in every rekt/gore thread.

hit a rock under the water maybe idk

I chuckled. Thanks for the filename, user.

I always root for the bull.

here we go

me too

Creep thread?

this is why people hate blacks dang it.

That is the old clip that spawned all the MANYAK user names across the web. I'm surprised it's still being shown here, at least newfags believe its real and are still being entertained by it.

What a little bitch. Sucker punches an old man, then runs away. Such a pussy.

papa nurgle sends his blessings

LOL he fucked that guy up good

plz be pasta

Did she live?

I thought he looked like Sal as well haha

I love this one, these 2 brave brothers are fighting back against racism, giving this fucked up white racist bitch what she deserves

Did Sal get shot by his attacker?

Newfags always fall for this one. It's a couple of makeup effects students showing off a project or some shit.

(h)Oof!

niggers.. what do you expect?

Is that actually his corpse or just some stock bullshit?

*takes off face*
BOO! :3

No but her face did on its new donor body seen in picture.

What movie is this?

Fuck

I think you're right.

It appears not, but notice the window on the left. Dude got a shot off.

you're****************
fucking retarded degenerate

Alpha dog

check'd

No. The inference here is that they are bag snatchers. You can clearly see the one guy rip the red purse from her arm, then the other sucker punches her. Because they are both crackhead pussy trick bitches, they can only harm an elderly lady that is all alone. In a church no less. So as for your assumption, you are an idiot and have made an ass of yourself for everyone to read. Please don't have children that we, the tax payers will have to provide for.

And nice convenience sore dubs yourself

where's your source?

topkek

belly flop.. knocked the wind out of him and he drowned, or snapped his head back when he landed.. dead or paralyzed. just guesses. either way, it's funny

You must literally be autistic. Obviously they're bag snatchers. He was being sarcastic. Learn to pick up on ques, you fucking idiot, making an ass of yourself.

Source pls?

no source required, just use your brain. How the fuck would that shit even happen, why would his head be a balloon, and how are his eye still shut?

is that marijuana at 0:21?

we should do this to all race traitors

I think it´s fake.