From the man himself

from the man himself

Other urls found in this thread:

drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/how-does-marijuana-use-affect-your-brain-body
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE IM SO HIGH LETS GET FOOD

DUDE FOOD IS FUNNY CHARACTERS LMAO

haha epic dude weed got me so fugged up like XD

>tfw you havent actually enjoyed smoking weed every day for the last 3 years and its arguably making your life a lot harder

how about you fuckin stop then

It's not like it's addictive, right??

SMRT never thought of that

i stopped smoking pot a month ago after 13 years of everyday, literally no urge to smoke anymore and lots more money in my pocket. fuck that shit and cigs too. literally just a couple weeks and all urges go away. every one of my friends still smokes weed and cigs non stop and it doesnt bother me at all

>mfw he was boring even in that Vanity Fair Tinder skit

Where is your will power m8?

Do you put tobacco in your joints? Perhaps you're addicted to that?

Stop putting holywood on a pedestal, all of your favorite movies were made this way.

Me too bro. Except more like 5 years.

I suffer from crippling depression and anxiety and I'm afraid to go on anti-depressants, anti-anxiety, lithium, etc.

>joints

bongs heavily, and weed spun with tobacco heavily. more tobacco recently because tolerance and needing bigger hit

should i just kill myself?

Never got the appeal of weed. Makes youa giggling weak schoolgirl.

Alcohol is manly men.

>Makes youa giggling weak schoolgirl.
Not really.

wtf i hate jew cucks now

>harming your brain and damaging mental function is manly

Literally, no, it isn't.

t. some fag who drinks bud light

If menly men cry and puke helpless on the floor, I guess so.

>implying anyone still drinks that pisswater
Four Loko or gtfo

He's going bald

drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/how-does-marijuana-use-affect-your-brain-body

LITERALLY GET BAKED

but was he fuck a guy baked?

>I suffer from crippling depression and anxiety
Typical millennial. Who the fuck doesn't have anxiety and depression these days? I bet you're too scared to answer the phone too and interact with a human

Then dont do it in the first place? I hate coward addicts that complain they cant stop because.muh addiction! Alcohol is a serious problem! Drugs are serious problems! No. These things help natural selection. Morons are going to kill themselves or ruin their lives and make humanity better. Just kys junkie

Only if you have schizoid tendencies

Weed is great for relaxation