Could've had literally every hot witch

>could've had literally every hot witch
>settled for a poor 5/10 ginger slag

Could've had an asian fuckslave, but nooooooo.

Ginny does look like she can suck a mean dick, though.

Hermione looks like someone who doesn't give blowjobs and Ron is such a weakling that he probably eats her out, she cums, goes to sleep and he jacks himself off while he cries.

>wanting snitching asian

Is this true though?
he couldnt even get a date for the prom without settling on poo in the loos

>Not wanting Chochito Chang

Who was that alt looking chick who was in the order of the Phoenix? She looks like she does anal. Alot.

She was Serious Blacks gf/cousin

He deserved Luna.
He got the worst girl.

it's just to fuck over Ron i think

Go for the average girl, not the super hot queen.

Average girls try harder.

By yhe 6th book, when it becomes clear that he *is* the Chosen One, bitches like Romilda Vane come this close to raping him

Imagine after the Battle of Hogwarts, he would have to literally stupefy them to get them away

shoulda just waited till hermiones marriage got sour (soon) and grabbed that ass
its what JK woulda wanted.

So elite

Clearly it should have been Hermione but Ron couldn't fuck his own sister

Would have been more interesting if he did though
games of thranes :D

He just wanted to call Molly Weasley mummy

I dunno, Longbottom should be the one who gets more pussy, Harry literally did nothing.

Child actors don't always grow up how they're supposed to, Ginny turned out homely and Harry turned out manlet.
Also Harry didn't have that mad Fred and George pussy game, they went to a nearby village in summer to do card tricks for muggle girls and were probably nailing hot witches daily while running their shop in London.

>its what JK woulda wanted.
Apparently she always wanted hermione to be a nigger now. (disregard she been called out on her bullshit with a quote from her own fucking book and one of her own fucking sketch)

>incest is wrong

When will this meme end?

He was willing to die to save everybody you ingrate

Brits of all people know the dangers of inbreeding, it's not a meme.

> Child actors don't always grow up how they're supposed to, Ginny turned out homely and Harry turned out manlet.

Harry was never a big kid in the books, the only one that went wrong in the main three was Hermione being far too attractive for Ron

When your biggest contribution is that you can die, you're pretty shit.

Not being big is one thing, average height would be fine, but he turned out to be a freak of nature at 5'5"

>Ginny does look like she can suck a mean dick, though.
Everyone knows Ginny's a whore, I think this is art imitating life

I don't appreciate this kind of "comedy".

it's not even that, you don't touch your mate's sister. Harry was a scumbag.

Should have been Luna

>freak of nature at 5'5"
It's not that big of a deal. It fits for Harry Potter anyway.

Harry being 6'4" and ripped would have ruined the character.

What was her name?

kinda hilarious that's pretty much what happened to the kid playing longbottom

then again he does end up decapitating the dark lord's pet snake with a legendary sword

>this is what loners actually talk about
No one can have any person he wants. Not even the most famous young wizard of the world

>Not making Draco a grill and hatefucking her
One job, Rowling

wizarding world: love potions exist and are highly effective

>Imperio

I was wrote by a black person, so it's right.

In the coolest scene in the 8 movies, a slow mo one.

Yes let's make fiction that's realistic

We'll write a novel a guy who sits in his room and shitposts every day in between masturbating

Nothing good happens

ITT: "Adults" discuss the sex lives of fictional characters in a series of children's books/movies.

Pretty sure it could pass as artsy and attract quite the crowd at indie festivals.

Maybe I should try that as a career kickstarter. It's just like shitposting.

normies get out

still kinda disappointed he never had a proper one on one scene with bellatrix

after all the shit she did to his parents was worse than outright murdering them

Hey I could write it from experience

Don't get full of yourself. We all can.

yeah, but that makes it relatable

corner the hipster market and the autist market

It's called "shipping". You wouldn't understand it anyways!

ugh...just go, will you?

You're onto something. Do you browse reddit too? that could help.

Do world a favor and kill yourself

>Serious's cousin, but not gf
>went head over heels for boring beta werewolf hobo Lupin
>born with rare magical mutation allowing her to alter all aspects of her body and appearance at will
>the infinite kinky potential of an eager shapeshifting fucksleeve wasted on fucking Lupin
>they both die violently shortly after she squeezes out his kid

>spelled it the same as that retard

fug, Sirius*

Im racist, and im find these offensive

Please remove

She's a great cook and she does things in the sack that no other witches will let Harry do.

Harry chose well.

>5'5"

>harry grows up to have a desk job as an auror
>dumbledore singlehandedly ended ww2 by winning a duel against his boyhood gay lover
Truly a fair trade, most powerful wizard of an era for a meter maid.

>not understanding the power that comes from being a manlet who learned

He's probably wild in bed in doggy mode.

>he doesn't jack himself off to sleep, while crying

>summer
>weekend
>adults

>tfw 5'6"

That sucks user, maybe if you wear a bag on your head people will be distracted from your height by thinking you're horribly ugly, also it might make you seem a couple inches taller.

>getting upset about what people discuss on a Chinese image board made for the discussion of cartoons.

It was first for the "japanese culture"

Sup Forums and /jp/ was first later was Sup Forums and then Sup Forums

aurors are like wizard SWAT, its pretty much one of the best careers available

and when he's getting to old for this shit he can always go into politics

By doing so he nerfed voldy

Also, he did kill voldy in the end

Harry Potter is actually like 6'2 in the books.

Redheads are the best.

But I agree in this moment, Harry should have ended with Luna Lovegood. Still pisses me off to this day.

She was supposed to be absolutely gorgeous in the books but the films fucked it up like they fucked up 90% of the book content.

he fucking killed Voldemort. HE KILLED VOLDEMORT. Granted, Neville did chop the head off Voldy's snake, so they both could've got mad pussy if they wanted.

Because its one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>you will never give Luna Lovegood a boston pancake

Didn't she steal everything from someone else?

Nice cooy-pasta post.

But tooooooo fuckin late, this thread is now dead

No he's not

knowing harry he probably "leaked" that his prophesy also applied to Neville after the whole business war over

And Draco had to live the rest of his life knowing Neville had him beat 100% at the pussy game

>He could have waited a couple years for Gaberielle Delacour the quater veela who had the hots for him in the seventh book to be of age

Kek, it was Harry a pedo?

Lots of practice while being blacked by Dean Thomas. Such a tolerant diverse novelist JK is :)

>Harry could have had this if he didn't have such a huge Oedipus complex over Ginny

>dating the chick that tried to rape you

don't stick your dick in crazy

4 year age difference friendo

Cho was the crazy one, Romilda was just... misguided.

>Not jerking off while Moaning Myrtle talks dirty to you in that fucking baller ass hot tub

wasn't she the one who gave him drugged chocolates?

>wanting some 37 year-old psycho bitch to talk dirty to you

two words LUNA LOVEGOOD

Thats a lot.

If you are 18, she is 14.

Fuck, she's so darn cute in this film.

what house has the best qts

Ravenwhore

In the books, not in real life, weirdo

>Everyone with the same hair colour is the same
Go to bed, FF.

>ayn rand
>even being considered worth reading

Well... there is that, but I think that moment deserves a mulligan

>ayn rand

Hufflepuff are frigids.
Slytherin are into BDSM
Gryffindor are overly romantic
Ravenclaw are whorish

Ravenclaw is best house in everything tbqh

>When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
I dun getit

Are you saying he's quite a big guy?