Does anybody know any REAL horror movies. And I mean actually scary stuff that keeps u on the edge of your seat...

Does anybody know any REAL horror movies. And I mean actually scary stuff that keeps u on the edge of your seat, a shit ton of gore doesn't mean that it's a horror movie (maybe some underground stuff that wasn't popular)
The last time I saw a good scary movie was "as above so below" since then have never been frightened

Here are some of my favorites from recent years:

Southbound
The Void
VVitch
It Follows
Babadook
10 Cloverfield Lane
Green Room

It Follows, for sure. It'll have you looking over your shoulder even after you finish it.

Im into sci fi movies with advanced AI But the only one that's good is ex machina.

Can we aleast see what she looks like?

The scene with the baby in Witch truly disturbed me.

Nevermind

Ex Machina really is the only standout movie in the genre, maybe check out the original Ghost in the Shell if you never have.

I only saw half of the new one. I'll see that one too

Honey I shrunk the kids
>faggot totally defies all known laws of physics

the old one obviously isn't live-action but man it was a great film, a hell of a lot better than the recent release

Jacobs Ladder with Jason Alexander

Anyone seen The Taking of Deborah Logan?
Unsure if I want to spend time downloading it and watching it.

Martyrs.

This is my favorite movie.

One of my favorites is John Carpenters The Thing. Pretty creepy, the practical effects were insane.

I enjoyed Morgan a lot as well, sorta Ex Machina feels.

Midnight Meat Train.

Excellent. Gore, mystery and a fucked up ending to boot. A must see. I always recommend this film to everybody.

Dude yes, awesome horror movie in my opinion. It doesn't rely solely on shitty jump scares either.

30 Days of Night?

Raw

Last Shift

Surprised no one has said "The Grifter" yet, that's scary as fuck

My favorite horror film for sure.

Aye?
Shit, downloading it then along with As Above So Below I suppose.

They showed it on local cable access but it was heavily censored. Still caused me to go insane tho.

You're in for a good time buddy, enjoy.

Cheers man, will do.

That is definitely a cool movie. But it isn't a scary movie.

The Void is goddam awesome

over fucking rated.
yes, some good hospital ward scenes.
movie tried to hard, was a dream during purgatory

The truly disturbing thing was they were living so far from town yet he still wasn't tapping his daughter daily.

This was good

Oh my fucking god I love that movie. Just the concept and the level of mistrust alone is great. Great classic.

Oculus and Dark Skies ;)

Watch the Evil Dead trilogy

Not exactly scary, at least not the 3rd at all, but probably one of my favorite "horror" movie series of all time.

Gotta love Ash

Here are a few worth checking out
Southbound
Picnic at Hanging Rock
Last Shift
Hounds of Love
Houses October Built
Home Movie
Event Horizon

currently watching Return to Oz, it's more dark fantasy than horror but it builds suspense nicely

[REC] is a pretty intense one. Not super scary but it'll thrill you. Watch the original one from Spain, not the shitty remake.

The house with laughing windows

>the babadook
That movie was utter shit, bro. I could barely sit through it and I watched slingblade all the way through

Leave here and immediately end your life

It really wasn't that great. Startin' to think that maybe because it was made by a chick it got some sympathy press

Event Horizon = really bad ending. Admit it, nutsack

on a scale of 1 to the ending of Grave Encounters bad, it's only a five as bad endings go. one a scale of 1 to the ending of The Prisoner bad, it's only a 2

Grave Encounters is pretty good, except the last few minutes are dumb. if they ended when there was only one person left, it would be a great horror movie