So when did you realize she actually did nothing wrong?

So when did you realize she actually did nothing wrong?

About 30 min after finishing the movie.

Then it made me realize that I want a beautiful intelligent, manipulative wifey like her. Just don't cheat on her.

>slitting her beta orbiter's throat is not wrong

It's not.

>defending a cuck

>tfw no psychopath wife who would protect me forever

>Nothing wrong.

>kills a fag

At least she's killing degenerates

Why didn't she take off her panties?
She just didn't.

Some women do that

Why didn't he just fuck his sister?

desu I really enjoy the whole panties to the side business myself

How is it wrong at all?

Is this worth watching even if I know most of the stuff that happens (Or at the very least the ending)?

Yes.

It's literal art.

From the beginning of the movie. I talked to a friend about it and he was shocked.

Right here

this, except i loved her all along

It is a beta orbiter's ultimate purpose in life to be used.

>Slit a mans throat to get more attention from her husband
>Did nothing wrong

>Millennials

This is why I love her.

She knows what the fuck is up. I think I would get along with her better than Batman because I'm not tempted by subpar younger girls with ugly puffy nipples.

>Is this worth watching

Eh, not really.

She wasn't even "that" unsettling despite the stuff she did. It was a brilliantly shot movie, but the characterization itself was weak. My sister says it missed a lot of key parts from the book.

She's redpilled as fuck desu.

Can your sister watch it with me?

>spitting in a drink because she disagrees with you
Yeah no, fuck that cunt.

What is she doing? Does she have mind powers?

did they fuck?

yes

>I think I would get along with her better than Batman
She doesn't want you. She wants Batman

Why didn't she stop moving her hips?

I'm better, baybee. I'm

They were moving o their own.

To be fair, did you guys see that other girls tits.. FUARK who could stay faithful.

Nah im joking.

Or am I.

>puffy nipples

Nah

uwotm8? You can dislike her dumb face, but her body is close to perfect

>talk to husband about him being a cheating piece of shit and why he did it
Or
>frame him for murder, fail suicide, get BTFO by trailer trash, exploit my obsessed ex-bf and then kill him when I change my mind while getting pregnant and blackmailing my husband into going along with the whole psycho plan

She had choices. She made wrong ones. She did stuff that was wrong. Hmmmmm really makes you think.
>women logics

You sound like the type of faggot that could watch his wife take 6 black dicks in an orgy then say, "Well honey. I think that was cheating. Can we t-talk about this?"

>it's a twincest

If I walked in on my wife cheating on me with one nigger she would be out the front door, ass naked with whatever she could carry, as I kept a gun trained on the nigger and told him to leave out the back door.

Men and women are not the same you fucking feminist cuck. No I would not treat her the way a wife should treat her husband.

>feminist cuck

Treating cheating in a relationship the same for both partners makes me a feminist? Grow up, faggot. Cheating is fucking wrong for both genders.

And you're calling me a cuck? What kind of faggots gets cucked so hard that they would resort to homicide? fucking lel

how do i get a qt crazy gf?

Why won't the hospital wash her bloody body?

Cheating is bad for both but I hold women to a zero tolerance standard and men to an almost zero tolerance standard.

>Homicide
What the fuck are you talking about?

go to any bar and pick up the drunkest chick smoking cigarettes and covered in tattoos

I'm still shocked Fincher decided to do this movie over something like Jobs.

The story is absolute trash.

A key that opens many doors is a master key.
A door unlocked by many keys has a shitty lock.

Non-virgin confirmed

As a man if I cheated on my wife I would put myself on trial before her and plead my case. She would then be given a choice to forgive me or leave.

What is her endgame even? I would rather want to get rid of a husband who cheats rather than keeping him with me for the rest of my life.

This answer is inadequate to Rosamund Pike's level of supervillainy.

You need something more like "go to Mordor and pick the blackest chick with the biggest wings, sharpest talons and reddest fire glowing in her eyes"

Booba gooby touch my booby!

Nightclubs

1/10 of those sluts are PSYCHO

I understand why they do 1 night stands as women: they get fucking WILD in bed.

Put it this way: when she slit the orbiters throat, i screamed and jumped out of my seat from flashbacks of bedroom stuff going too far

hahahaha holy fuck
>relying on shitty metaphors because you can't come up with your own coherent argument

When I saw her face and instantly decided to side with her blindly no matter what.

Her original endgame was to frame him for murder for cheating on her. Once that went south (she got robbed by meth heads and she was living out of her car) she killed a beta orbiter and claimed he kidnapped her.

I have to be a top tier male to sleep with multiple good looking women.

She just has to not be ugly and open her legs.

60% of men throughout history have not passed their genes on. Only 20% of females haven't.

There are near unlimited amounts of sperm and men stay attractive almost regardless of age. There are literally a limited number of eggs in a woman.

You're just being a shitposting jew who is trying to annoy people, grow up.

>no twin sister to have a weird relationship with
>will never be that close to anybody ever

Did this role tank her career? She was great in this film, but it's hard to see her in anything else without thinking of that character.

I just don't think anybody here is familiar with being in close relationships to anybody....... so it just seems weird for two relatives to be open and honest and caring.

>Did this role tank her career?
Yes, she was doing so well before

>I love you no matter what
that's a bit too close
don't you think?

Sup Forums is filled with family men

Hence all the heavy anti-cuckoldry

Fuck you, Doom is kino.

Beta orbiters getting what they deserve, she filed a restraining order against him for a reason.

She was right. I would've ripped her clothes off right then and there desu. Hot.

This is literally a 10/10 tsundere waifu right there.
She took care of her husband in all levels even when he had a phase of low ambition and was becoming degenerate.

Only thing "wrong" she did was removing the faggot nu male from existence.

>tsundere
Don't you mean yandere?

Incredible body. Weird that he hadn't impregnated her before.

She was ugly and reddit.

Didn't you get the memo we were all conforming to a strawman of alcoholic trailer people form West Virginia even though half of us aren't even Americans?

Yep my bad, I've never really got the weeboo memes.

this, deshita.