Islam and America

Is their anything wrong with Islam besides its not traditionally in America?

It'd solve a lot of our problems and Muslim women are pretty hot and look a lot like Hispanics so I don't see the problem there.

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2016/02/so-it-begins-here-u-s-city-overrun-with-criminal-refugees/
newschannel10.com/story/27954374/amarillo-ranked-highest-for-reported-rapes-in-texas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>meme-ing this hard

Really that's all you can say.

How are they any different from Hispanic girls

Really no one

No for real, islams looks like the perfect religion for all this misogynist fags in this board. You can kill your wife if she cheats

lel sage incoming

Yes. It is written in the Quran that Mohammad is the perfect example and it is the duty of all Muslims to follow his example.

He went around killing people. He also married and raped a 9 year old.

yea the pathetic attempt to use women as bait so the men can come here is funny

they cant behave in texas so how about you just get comfy in your own desert

wnd.com/2016/02/so-it-begins-here-u-s-city-overrun-with-criminal-refugees/
newschannel10.com/story/27954374/amarillo-ranked-highest-for-reported-rapes-in-texas

get the fuck out

Taking in muslims sure solved Sweden's problem of low rape rates.
And maybe some of those immigrants will take sex-change operation and turn into hot Hispanic-looking women!

>have kids
>one is a daughter
>muslims spot her outside without a traditional garbage bag over her head
>gang rape her
>can't find 4 witnesses of the crime
>forced to stone your 6 year old girl to death or force her to marry her rapist

Mind you the parents in Islamic countries apparently have no problem stoning their children/wives/mothers/sisters to death after they're raped...

You're a disgrace to other burgers
You have been disowned!

1. muslim women are not hot. its not just their scarfs around their head that makes their face look fat and their nose look crooked.
2. you wont see any females who isn't married or promised to someone. you'll hardly see any at all it will be a sausage fest with like one woman everywhere you go.
3. you wont see any islamic values more than you see christian values now. if your country becomes muslim you'll automatically be filled to the brim with trash from other muslim countries.
fuck islam, fuck muslims and fuck you.

post more i need these for debates

They look just like Hispanics!

Muslims turn every place they live into theocratic shitholes.

lol fuck islam. die of AIDS, OP.

Bangladeshi blogger murders

wrong file

>their anything wrong with Islam besides its not traditionally in America?
>It'd solve a lot of our problems
this isnt even a coherent post

So I think the question you really need to ask is, are Muslims fucked up because they are Muslim, or because they all live in the shitty parts of the world and got rich on oil money and are spoiled brats (independent of religious philosophy).

I think the answer is, Islam is part of the problem, yes. Islam is a religion founded by a nomadic warrior. "Honor" and "purity" concepts are core to the religion itself. Modern western liberalism, aka the enlightenment, took 1600 fucking years to even get started from Christianity, which is a downright pacifist movement compared to Islam. Like fuck we still basically conquered the world- in the name of a loving, forgiving saviour. Islam doesn't even give a fuck. Their religious figurehead was a *violent conquerer*. The religion is fucked, it is incompatible with modern life, and we really shouldn't feel to bad about killing more sand niggers.

Fort Hood shooting

Islam is a religion founded with strict guide lines, some might say its a politics masquerading as a religion (if their is a difference, but thats for another discussion). the thing is, majority rule, usually. and if muslims got into power or had the majority, then laws would change and then people in the u.s. would suffer (convert or die is the islam thing)

American culture will fix that. Hispanics fixed American culture and now American culture can fix Arabs. There's no difference

Brussels airport bombing

>Hispanics fixed American culture and now American culture can fix Arabs.
Are you high?

[civilizational jihad intensifies]

wew

Islam is a military and political doctrine, masquerading as a religion and culture.
Just like the rest of the desert gods.

2/3

One crucial ingredient of a free and just society is for religion a private affair. Believe what you want and keep it out of other people's lives. None of your business what they believe. It's that simple.

Muslims, however, are allergic to that ingredient. Their scriptures demand a society formed in their image. That's why you should go against it, no matter how misogynist, prohibitionist and authoritarian you may be. Islam is not compatible with the proper way. Never will be.

3/3

Lee Rigby murder

christianity fixed the lebanese. then syrians entered with their shitty religion and fucked everything up.

>destroying america will save america!
>sand niggers are redpilled!

mohammed thighed a 6 year old for 3 years before banging her at 9

that's all i need to know about islam

It's a religion. So like any religion, its practitioners are unfit for modern, secular society in direct proportion to how seriously they take their faith.

While yes, the more fundamentalist end of the bellcurve is more dangerous than their opposite numbers in most other religions, since Mohammed was basically the world's first L. Ron Hubbard, the most secular members aren't any worse than your average American protestant that goes to church on Sunday then counts himself square with his god for the rest of the week.

What is the past leaf?

i can agree. the thing is it doesnt bother me, if they want to fight and blow themselves and each other up, i'm ok with this as long as they do that in their own area

he's their prophet, their equivalent of jesus

they think he's perfect

he was also a warlord

Derbent Dagestan shooting, Russia

>Is their anything wrong with Islam besides its not traditionally in America?
It's like any religion - the more you get out of it, the less compatible it is with modern American culture. Even more literal/traditional/old school sects of Christianity are incompatible with modern America.

>It'd solve a lot of our problems
lolno

Muslims have proven time and time again, they can't integrate with other societies. They can't even integrate with other Muslims.

>fuck my country up just for some sub-human womyn

nice post goldstein

See

Kenyan University attack,
147 Christans killed

>dogs, mans best friend
haram
>beer, likely the reason humans first settled down and engaged in agriculture
haram
>not worshipping allah
haram
>not having women covered
haram
>eating animal that hasn't been sacrificed to allah
haram
>criticizing allah iE free speech
haram

yup sure is compatible with western society

it wants to kill and enslave all non believers
and cant even stop fighting its self for a moment
there can be no peace where there are Muslims

Wtf kind of reasoning is that?
Come to our country and, even though youll be in your own little settlements, we'll fix you?

Muslim chicks in the US are usually pretty chill

Achtung - ANGLO!

These Poster have been identified as ANGLO SHILLS and are not to reply at all.

>without a traditional garbage bag
you forgot something
>not guarded continuously by her father or brothers
>not ethnicity Muslim
either will get her brutally raped

>American culture will fix that.
No it won't. Christianity was a religion based around forgiveness, but even that took hundreds of years to get sorted. Islam has zero qualms with straight up murdering you if you go against its teachings.
>Hispanics fixed American culture
Found the wetback. Predominantly Mexican towns are shitholes and when they started taking over cities the crime went up while the quality of life went down.

>and now American culture can fix Arabs. There's no difference
See above.

God, Hijabs just make girls look infinitely more cuter.

I have been reading up on the Koran, it definitely seems uncucked unlike Christianity.

Maybe one day I'll convert.

WOW great counter arguments

1. no they fucking don't
2. they're both ugly as fuck
3. wtf is wrong with you, you cucked faggot

Mohammad pls

>Muslim women are pretty hot

Good for you faggot!

We really care!

Good slide attempt cuck

>t.Triggered Christcuck

I'll just leave this here familia
[5.51] O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

These are Hispanics and they look pretty close to the two women at the top of this thread

These are 1/16th hispanic.