Just got done fucking this. Pics are all pre-taken and sadly cannot take more. Rate?

Just got done fucking this. Pics are all pre-taken and sadly cannot take more. Rate?

fat

Not bad OP

I appologize in adavance I'm not home or connected to WiFi so slow upload speeds.

She's got a pretty big load in her right now.

please carry on. My dick from last year while we had speed addiction

She's probably pregnant now, what do?

8/10

>Not my ideal dick but very nice none the less. Would suck.

There is more to love!

But OP, there are more factors than ass. What were her pubes like? how well-shaped were her titties? How does her face look? Does she rock an hourglass figure or over all fat? Was she into it or just going through the motions emotionless?

And there is more than just looks. Did you suck you? Good? Was she a starfish or she bounced on your dick like a kid in a bouncy castle on cocain? Did she have matching kinks? Did she accomodate for your kinks? Is she loyal, a hoe bag, or an actual literal hoe?

These can only be decided by you, and the others that fuck her. But fucking is a skill that can be worked on and developed, so she can change. All you know is this moment.

So stop looking for approval from faceless strangers and just do what makes you happy. I suggest some hippy-dippy soul searching cause that will really teach you about yourself and build your confidence.

Also, now this is a spiderman thread.

Also, did she smell? Good or bad?

This is the only one I got it works very well so I am proud of it.

Ps. It's from 8 month drug addiction time so forgive "US" that we are so skinny

Looks like you are about to break her in a single plunge.

Fuck that, if I get 88 dubs OP shove a canteloupe up your ass and we'll love you.

you aren't skinny. Not then or even. lose weight or kill yourself

I fucking love skinny strung out bitches. Moar?

That looks like a pussy that hasnt been fucked properly.

No sweat.

No swollen labia.

No red flesh.

No gaping or spreading.

She looks like she's lying there thinking: "Oh brother, here he goes again with the internet pictures to his loser friends. I wonder when he'll let me get back to my TV show."

Could be after a rest, but if the rest was that long they would be under blankets.

Going to have to side with you. OP didn't satisfy her.

There is my topic called "I am feeling sad after..." so you are welcome there

Honestly she's my gf. She okayed me posting nudes here before. We fucked earlier today and she had just passed out drunk. I fucked her again and she barely moved. Dumped my load in her and she rolled like this. Her ass looked so good I had to take pics.

> Her tits are at least 9/10. Big naturals with a proportionate sag to size ratio (good looking hang without going to far, pretty perfect)
> She shaved her pubes about 2 weeks ago and they're starting to come back
> My face was saturated with pussy juice and it smells amazing
> Our kinks defiantly match
> She's loyal in her heart, but I encourage her to sleep around, it gets me off
> She rocks a pretty good figure with nice hips with a smidge of pudge. She pulls it off
> if she was addicted to coke, she rides my dick like it's made from coke
> I fucking love this women and wanted to share with you faceless faggots

nice baby feeders.

keep cumming in her on the downlow OP and see how longit takes to knock her up

She was KO'd. If I had taken a picture from our earlier romp it would have all of this.

breed that bitch OP

She came at me drunk practically begging for my seed. Hottest thing ever.

Planning on it. Here was her last pregnancy. She has 2 loads in her now, thinking of trying for a 3rd

do it and either record it or livestream it.

Forgot the damned picture

yeah okay......

She needs a big girthy wet black cock bro. I'm sure you can find a dealer willing to trade for her hole.

It's win win. Give her what she needs and get what you both need.

keep fucking in her, cause you can't get her more pregnant.

seriously though, either finger her or keep filling her. she ain't preggo until the stick is pink

How about one with her eyes open, where she isn't drugged and passed out?