inaccurate

china is a big country

Wrong because my nose is slim.

op here

i meant korean *wide face and slim nose

sorry

One distinguishing thing

Japanese have very soft jawline features that meld in naturally

There are some Koreans or Chinese that have very big jawline thats non existant in Japan

very distinct

pic related Korean guy doesnt look like Japanese at all

>Who is Bruce Lee

Show some respect to your ancestor.

inaccurate.

no use trying to be one of those weebs that can tell a japanese from a korean, there is enough overlap in their features to make you wrong 8/10 times

>japan
>light skin

Nope, only the south Chinese have dark skin, the north Chinese are relatively pale

?

Learn the difference

Learn the difference

?

Koreans are white

some korean chinese and japanese have distint features distinct to their ethinicity but a lot of them have very similar looks that you cant tell the difference between

>pic related
you cant seriously tell me which asian that is with 100 certainty

You're right, he looks like an actual man.

Manly face

vietnemese

I bet he is not a Jap

She is blonde. She is clearly a white woman.

Who cares.

English = looks like potato
Irish = looks like potato
Welsh = looks like potato

no
generally "that" sort of asian looks about the same in all of those countries but they do have variety in ancestry, especially China, it's very big with lots of different peoples and cultures. Korea has less than both but Japan has some variety too.

Pic related

>Japan
>light skin

Leave Tokyo for an hour

Ask them if they're Japanese

If that guy says, "Sorry, no speak English", he's Japanese
If that guy turns angry and says no, he's Korean
If that guy says yes, he's Chinese

Accurate

yes

That's the same person right?

Usually, we can tell the difference between Asians by hair style, clothes, and makeup almost subconsciously

There are their own trends that westerners don't care

>the same person right?
yes, same surgeon

all look same

this

Korean gook here.

Chinese chinks, Japanese japs and Korean gooks are all the same. We all came from North China Plain. Korean "WE WUZ TUNGUZ". Japanese "WE WUZ JOMONZ" Chinese "WE WUZ QIANGZ" is all pretty much a meme

I care, senpai. Teach me your wisdom.

Just look how close the heavily populated North China Plain is to Korea and Japan.

( ´ー`)フゥー...荒れそうな予感。こりゃ右翼が来るぞ。

>implications

but I don't really care as well

koreans are white

japanese are monkey

chinese are monkey

Don't be such a tease.

all are true chinese

japanese and korean are criminals sent away from china like australia in ancient times, developed their own shitty culture from that. copy of han chinese culture

And mongols? They're chinks

zitto animale

according to LIFE magazine...

no

>criminals

Let's post each one of our own faces.

qt, wanna be my bf?

t. girl (female)

>There are some Koreans or Chinese that have very big jawline
Yes, we know.

He's named Jimmy Yang and is a comedian/actor. He's listed as Hong Kong-American.

If he's one of the three, it's Korean, try to ignore the hair and you will notice how square his face is, just like this guy

Are you hitting on me?

Post your dirty pictures

yes

Post your swollen mound and crotch

your people are more plastic than human

t. kim takahashi

race has differences beyond pigment. and besides, asians use skin whitening products and get plastic surgery a lot

Chinese.
Not Vietnamese.

ewww, no

Koreans have wider, more Mongol looking features. Japanese have narrow faces

wrong

genes have an origin closer to the equator = darker skin

genes have an origin further from the equator = lighter skin

this is very simple user

>american anthropology

This, northern chinese and southern chinese look drastically different

Inaccurate, because arr rook same.

When it comes to skin complexion, I've noticed that Japan has huge variety. There are people who are as white as caucasian and as dark as south east asian. I think Koreans are in the middle of those and less variety.

t.been there

>white as caucasian
nice meme

kerk

nope hes chinese

Actually quite true.

There is something distinctive chinese with all of these guys faces depicted, especially the one on the far right.

I think it is the eyes.

Japanese soldiers during some austrialian military competition.

Note the eyes (esp. bigger eye-bags), longer nose etc.

clean your tongue you nasty fuck

Learn the difference

My thought aswelll, neid to clean Mine to actually

they do look very japanese, lots of japs look korean though

Japanese chads are ultra tier

>just fuck my shitto up

koreans are squintier.

japanese have nicer eyes.

chinese are probably the cutest, but they would probably turn you into dickpills for $3.50 a pound.

personally, my fav girls are big fat brown chinks with tattoos. But i'm from a farming community, so I like a more robust build in general.

Brown chinks are the only girls in the gym who deadlift 315+. They have large scary families, who carry knives though.

youtube.com/watch?v=whWB_V-sw7E

for whatever reason, brown chinks are the only girls who lift heavy.

His parents are Japanese-American and Korean.

east asian mongoloids have flat faces

Sorry weebs, but Chinese are superior.

He looks like Kenji Sano

His eyes are either northern Chinese or Korean. I'd go for Chinese.

Koreans are easy to spot, the attractive ones have had plastic surgery

Sinid Description:
The dominant group of East Asia and the most numerous in the world. Developed during the Neolithic in China and became typical for farmers and fishers. Continously expanded south, where it subsequently pushed back other types, later merchants and tradesmen settled in various parts of Indochina and Indonesia. Body often slender, limbs short, skull medium long, rather high, face relatively long and flat, Mongolian fold common, nose not very wide, skin light yellowish-brown, hair straight and black, body hair sacre. The tall Huanghoid of Northern China is often regarded as the Sinid proper. South Sinids on the other hand are shorter, stockier and shorter-skulled, especially their main Chukiangid variety. The two Vietnamese varieties (Tonkinesid, Annamid) are gracilized. The populous Changkiangid stands between North and South Sinid. The Tibetan Kham type seems to be a robust, ancient variety. In Japan and Korea the Manchu-Korean and Yakonin types are mostly Sinid. In recent decades Sinids settled in America, Australia and Europe.

Huanhoid Description:
North Sinid type, named after the Huang Ho (Yellow) river in Northern China. Developed from loess and millet farmers.Usually regarded as the Sinid proper, associated with the Xia dynasty and the beginning of the Chinese empire. Typical in Liaoning, Kirin, Heilungkiang and Jehol, sometimes Hoklo in Fuijan. Ancient colonization and trading dispersed it across China, Manchuria, Mongolia, Korea and more sporadically, Japan.

Chagkiangid Description:
Sinid subtype, named after the Chang Kiang (Yangtze) river in Central China. Today the most populous human variety in the world. Developed from the river and rice farmers in Central China. Typical in Kiangsu, Chekiang, Anhuei, Kiangsi, Hupei, Hunan, Szechuan, Kueichow and Yunnan. Millennia of ancient colonization and trading dispersed it across the Sunda Islands, Tibetan plateau and Indochina.

Yakonin Description:
East Asian type, has been associated with the ancient Japanese government and nobility circles. The name derives from yakunin (Jap.: bureaucrat). Shows pseudo-semitic features, some associated it with Turanid, Dinarid and Orientalids, but it is more likely just a hormonal form of Sinid. Sporadically found across Japan, also Korea. More are in China, where it may be linked to Tibetid elements.

actually this
Japs and Chinese are proud of their nationalities.

This vary way too much. Here in Brazil, I know japaneses descendants that are dark, medium and light skinned.

AYY

Manchu-Korean Description:
North Sinid type, named after the Huang Ho (Yellow) river in Northern China. Developed from loess and millet farmers.Usually regarded as the Sinid proper, associated with the Xia dynasty and the beginning of the Chinese empire. Typical in Liaoning, Kirin, Heilungkiang and Jehol, sometimes Hoklo in Fuijan. Ancient colonization and trading dispersed it across China, Manchuria, Mongolia, Korea and more sporadically, Japan.

Ishikawa Description:
Special Japanese type, influenced by ancient regional elements. Named after the Ishikawa region of Honshu. Probably represents admixed variant of the Ainuid Miyato island dwarf type of the Neolithic. Most common in the nothern middle and northeastern part of Honshu island. Sometimes in Ainu. Occasionally found across all Japanese islands.

?

Satsuma Description:
South Mongolid type of Japan and Korea, somewhat influenced by Tungid. Named after the Satsuma region of Kagoshima. Today the most populous element in Japan as it is found along densely populated southerrn coasts of Kagoshima, Shikoku and Honshu. Also in the Ryukyu islands and along Korea's south coast. Developed through ancient South Chinese / Malayan migrations to the north.

Chikuzen Description:
Special Japanese type, influenced by ancient regional elements. Named after the old Chikuzen province that is today part of Fukuoka Prefecture. Probably represents a Mongolized variant of the Ainuid robust Tsukumo type of the Neolithic. Most common in the northern half of the Kyushu island. Was often found among Samurai. Occasionally found across all Japanese islands.

>jap flag

あなたの通名は何ですか?

Okayama Description:
South Eastern Tungid variety, influenced by Sinid. Named after the Japanese Okayama region, although an East Central Asian origin is likely. Expanded to Korea and during early iron age to Japan, may constitute to founder type of modern Japanese culture. Nowadays found in Korea, Manchuria, parts of China, in Japan common along coasts of Okayama-Kyoto regions and central Honshu.

Chukiangid Description:
South Sinid proper subvariety, named after the Chu Khang (Xi) river in South China. Developed in the fishing and gatherer populations of southern subtropical forests of China . Today typical for Cantonese, Guangdong, Fukien, Southern Yunna, mixed in Vietnamese, Tai and Muong, rare in southern Japanese/Koreans. Millennia of colonization and trading dispersed it across Indochina and the Sunda Islands.