I'm going to need someone to come up with a convincing argument of how these numbers translate into a Trump victory in...

I'm going to need someone to come up with a convincing argument of how these numbers translate into a Trump victory in November.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/06/report-leftist-groups-registered-two-thousand-virginia-felons-to-vote-in-two-weeks/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/06/05/your-next-president-donald-trump-basically-tweets-like-a-12-year-old/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>these numbers

Obviously anyone trying to argue with you is going to claim that the numbers will change drastically between now and November. What are you, stupid?

Here you go OP

Millions of people support Trump and Bernie because they know the economy is fucked up. They have different solutions to it, but they agree the economy sucks. Hillary is out there saying Obama's economy is great and she'll continue his policies. This will prove to be a mistake when people go out and vote.

Also, Giant douche OR Turd Sandwich.

What the fuck is unfavorability anyway?

i dont like trump personally

still voted for him

Hildebeest's are worse. Trump's such a master manipulator that even people who don't like him will vote for him.

who knows, favorability couldnt save Bernie

Women are dumb and will be easily swayed by November.

Trump has already been modifying his rhetoric to attract the other demos.

I cannot wait for America to be great again.

>I have the best words

You should look at Hillary's same numbers.
No one is voting FOR anyone this year. Everyone is voting AGAINST someone. I find Clinton deplorable. I don't like trump, but I'll take both my eyes out with a rusty butter knife before voting for her.

Even bad press is still press. Trump knows this. he can turn around his bad boy image in 24 hours by media manipulation.
Hillary doesn't have a chance in november, she will lose as badly as the Mondale-Ferraro ticket.

What a hat.

Made me kek

No wonder he wants to destroy libel laws. You read the words he's saying and it's just too hard to believe sometimes he really has that much going on between the ears.

>nobody likes him

>continues to win landslide victories with record turnouts

explain that??

Thanks Trump!

- Democrats

>how these numbers translate into a Trump victory in November.
they're all made up.
please join the grownups in the real world now.
next shitpost please.

He's going to end up just like Stannis

Discuss

>successfully getting Ramsay to leave Winterfell in the middle of a blizzard and in possession of both a Greyjoy and a Stark

show-fags dont know how it is actually supposed to go

Republican primary electorate is not the same as the Presidential electorate.

Demographics are about to change dramatically it's a new ballgame.

An unfavorable view doesn't necessarily mean a vote against Trump, as many people view Hillary even less favorably.

The only thing there that really hurts him is women's view of him. Blacks, Hispanics and young people are against Republicans in general

I can only presume in this analogy that Ramsay is Clinton so let's not forget all the supposed allies Ramsay has in the books who are definitely not on his side, like the Manderly's.

his name was Romney, not Ramsay

Bernie will be Manderly

The same way these numbers translated into a victory in May.

>Trump has higher unfavorables in blacks than with beaners

Holy shit niggers really are dumb

JUST

Right, favorability numbers sure do ensure victories.

So who's going to win the general election - Carson or Sanders?

trump will win

most of these people do not vote except the last one (but that one encompasses much of the first 4)

I don't know where you're from. I see trump signs everywhere. People fucking love this guy.

they don't like him but they'll vote for him anyway because they know he's right and hillary is pretty much evil incarnate.

Hillary is in for a fucking.

delete this

thats a cool hat wizard

Why does he keep winning?

>May 31-June 2

Wasn't that before he even announced his candidacy?

It doesn't matter the subject, the shape, the color, the fabric, the language, the standards, the normalcy or the history.

Niggers will find a way to fuck it up.

At this point, I think all that's left is gravity. I don't think niggers have fucked up gravity or done it any differently.

>how these numbers translate into a Trump victory in November.
They don't. Trump is the best thing to happen to the Democrats since LBJ.

Hillary's 200-ish crowds

Trump's 30,000-ish crowds

Liberals have already realized this in their subconscious, but won't let it come to surface to acknowledge it.

It's because they get their news from Twitter and Facebook, and can't think independently.
All social media says he's a racist, homophobe, that's going to start ww3 with Mexico for fun.

Anyone with a brain can see it's exaggeration and hyperbole.

Votes are cast for candidates, not against them. You don't lose votes for people disliking you. If 90% of the population hated someone, that person could still win with just the remainder if the 90% don't turn out to vote for their rival.

>Favorability
>Votes

Yyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

>implying 90% of blacks and hispanics aren't felons or illegal and thus cannot vote

white not mentioned 40+ not mentioned men not mentioned

Likely voters != registered voters

you done good shlomo, but we already woke up.

Don't worry, the governor of Virginia has that front covered :)

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/06/report-leftist-groups-registered-two-thousand-virginia-felons-to-vote-in-two-weeks/

#CorrectTheRectum

>nobody likes Trump
>no one takes him seriously
>Drumpf
>he will never beat Bush
>he will never beat Rubio
>he will not get to 1237
>racist, sexist, misogynist, etc.

Meanwhile...
>he gets tens of thousands at his rallies
>he's about to beat Dubya's primary record
>presumptive nominee
>triggers libs and cuckservatives on twitter
>calls Hillary out on her shit

Kasich and Sanders were the most likable and look at where they are now.

The unfavourable ratings are almost as bad for Hillary, except she needs to have these groups to win.

Is Sup Forums just as delusional about Trump vs Hillary as Berniefags are about Trump vs Bernie?

She is clearly literally dominating any pol, yet pol is like "we're still winning we're still winning!"

Its sad really

Check that 88.

My theory is that they don't ask whether they'll vote for him or not, but ask something like "Did you like what he said in ..."
>yes
"Oh but many people consider that raysist user are you a raysist?

checked

>Anyone with a brain can see it's exaggeration and hyperbole.

I'd like to think that, but I unfortunately know some otherwise intelligent people that believe Trump will start WW3. It wouldn't bother me so much if the ignorant swallowed this shit hook, line, and sinker but it's incredibly disconcerting to see people parrot the anti-Trump lines when they should know better. Like our Nige, Trump has plenty of faults to criticise but opponents would rather scream rayciss instead of addressing them.

Fucking delete this RIGHT NOW

Reminder that the Republican turnout is over 27 Million to the Democratic turnout of 22 Million Votes. Reminder that a conservative estimate of 10% Democratic voters (not counting Independents) will switch to Trump over voting for Hillary which translates to another 2.2 Million votes in the General Election (which can only continue climbing from here on out, and 10% is a kind number). Reminder that many more Democratic voters will not support Hillary and will simply stay home. Further reminder that the favorability polls do not take into consideration new and first time voters (which Trump draws in massive margins, thereby putting the credibility of those numbers in question).

Assuming 130 million voters are split this way and the trend continues with no changes enjoy seeing a ~75 million Trump v.s. ~55 million Clinton.

those people aren't intelligent then.

>any pol

I see wut u did thar

There was tons of speculation he would run before hand so they ran polls

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/06/05/your-next-president-donald-trump-basically-tweets-like-a-12-year-old/

well played. loads of gibberish.

She's about to face an indictment... we'll see where she's at then.

that's a cool hat wizard

Do you remember Bush vs Kerry in 2004? The media inflates their poll numbers and deflates republican poll numbers. Literally all of them actually believed Kerry won on election night

>Implying the votes will matter

Since when were you under the impression you lived in a democracy? The foxhole runs very deep

I know. I strongly believe that Trump will win with the votes but whether or not he can overcome the corruption and rigged system is another thing altogether. If anyone has a chance it's him, but the RNC rigging will make the GE look like childsplay.

We'll see how it turns out.

Exit polls in 2000 and 2004 were fucking hilarious. I was a young dumb liberal at that time but watching CNN explain their mistake was hilarious.

It happened in the British elections too.

>what a hat

oh gosh!

They will almost assuredly change by November, also Hillary has extremely high unfavorability too, comparable to Trumps. Its not like he is the only side with this issue, this election is going to be the biggest unpopularity contest of all time and its anyone's game.

>credible
>news

pick one

also,
>implying the people saying they dont like trump are going to be bothered to vote

That's some MLG shit right there.

if Trump is so unfavorable then why did he win?

trump won the primary with 40% of the GOP vote so this ended up being accurate

unless a leftist third candidate runs, trump can't win this way in the general though

Tacobowl-gate was the final nail desu.

If favorability this cycle meant anything Bernie would be the nominee by March

>our goal is the middle of may
>3 May 2016
EARLY
UNDER BUDGET

>increasingly nervous man

What doesn't make sense is trumps success in primaries vs. the supposed unfavorability?

Nigga I remember the election night coverage

>Uhhh, uhh guys uh there might be a shit ton of provisional ballots
>M-maybe if you count all the provisional ballots you will make up the 100,000+ vote deficit
>There gotta be some Kerry votes somewhere

Guys, remember no matter what the media will make this into a horse race. Trump could be +50 in the polls and they would find a way to make it into a horse race or just make a bunch of shill polls

A wise Sup Forumstard once said people vote to elect someone into office not to keep someone out. If enough of the liberal idiots stay home and assume hillary will win because trump is literally hitler, trump will win

His nationwide support among Republicans has already breached 50%.

Hint: the electoral college

>hasnt even said anything about blacks
>blacks hate him the most
>just because the jew media calls him racist

lol blacks are seriously pathetic

Hillary is a weak candidate and just voting on the basis of "TRUMP IS HITLER" might not play out the way you imagine.

If she does win, I almost expect her to be one term but incumbency is a bitch

the good old hat trick.

notice how they never give the sample size

also notice how trump managed to wrap up the nomination with over a month to spare

also notice how crooked hillary and bernie pampers are still going at it

also notice how there has been WAY more republican voters in the primary process than democrat voters

also notice how republican voters broke the 2008 turnout record on super tuesday set by democrats

also notice how their front runner went onto to get nominated and win the election in a landslide victory

YYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnn

pol will defend this

No Republican can ever win again.

The country is lost and the foreigners are going to keep voting to take our rights and money away

Not really, Trump makes a lot of word salad when it comes to questions like that

Nice short sightedness. Even if that were true eventually the Democrats would run some weak ass candidate and the Republicans would retool to win.

Those are only from people who use the Washington Post and ABC News then also fill out their polls, which most people ignore.

>trump can't win this way
>LbsgsOJx
listen to this guy, he's an expert

He was winning with 60%+ in the final states, some of these being states where he was originally polling very terribly.

But did you see him back when there were still 14 candidates in the race? He was barely pushing 30%. That's his real limit.

>Gets over 60% in a three person race
>His limit is really 30% though because that's what he got in a 14 person race
What?

They're polls and don't reflect reality.