youtube.com/watch?v=2QDMSXn_grg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit tier compared to the original

Never seen it

Looks shit tier to the new one

This

read the book like 10 times. trust me.

wow, you are truly an idiot.

those two movies have nothing to do with each other.

Books are better but I'm asking about movies

the movie was fucking terrible.

Disagree

This is actually a pretty cool movie.

Also my choice is TWBB for best ever.

Really? I thought it was boring, poorly paced, predictable, and monotonous. Just didn't really care about it that much

Also good movie

SAYING ARRIVAL IS COMPLETLY UNORIGINAL DIPSHIT THEY OBVIOUSLY COPIED THE TITLE FROM THIS GOD TIER MOVIE

Are you from England?

Predestination was better than Arrival. But yeah, Arrival is a good movie.

Is that the movie with Ethan Hawke about that chick or whatever who went back in time or something like that?

Arrival was complete fucking shit, 20 minutes of that movie could have been cut out and it still woulda been the same movie, so many useless scenes that just dragged on and on, just a boring monotone, OK storyline movie, it does not deserve the attention it got, that's for sure

Traing Day

indeed it is. Don't read the plot if youhaven't seen it.

thi is shit, pretentious movie.
Go watch Primer

Prometheus and Alien Covenant. Also Interstellar. Don't forget the classic LOTR and Hobbit Trilogies as well as The Dark Knight.

Had Denzel Washington?

SHIT SHIT SHIT

These are top tier.

Memento and The prestige are another top tier

Everything after the opening was average. Apocalypse Now is way better

Wut.
That peice of crap felt like it was written by a scientifically illiterate 16 year old who fancies himself a philosopher. You become a being that exists outside of time and space, aware of all things at once because you learn a new language, riiiiight. And an alien race that already has that ability is going to have a problem where teh ONLY solution is humans having that ability? get the fuck out.
And this hyper intelligent enlightened species capable of intergalactic travel thinks the best way to get their point across is land and sit there, then just throw up hieroglyphs? Not like, take over all our communications and in our spoken language explain the situation?
Poorly thought out kid level scifi.
The bit in it is pretty cute though, I'd enjoy sex with her a great deal.

The sequel was good as well

Denzel-> Deja vu
Ethan -> Predestination

Every self righteous shallow teenage who wishes teh world would see them as a deep genius loves this movie.
It's pretentious, pointless, and boring.

Let cool redditor cinefile starter pack

Lol.

Na I have seen it, but it was awhile ago. Was just making sure.

Dat Jew hate flick. Daddy likey

Stahp

This was a surprisingly good movie.
The wife rented it, I expected to hate it.
I was blown away.

Multipass

It's good if you're a 16 year old stoner

Kek

Fuck yeah

15 year old spotted.

so bad it's good?

No Denzel unless he was the makeup artist. Moon. Primer. Gataca. Nocturnal Animals. Dr. Strangelove or how I... All top tiers.

Agreed. Arrival is the most outstanding movie I've seen since Interstellar. Better than Interstellar though.

Saw Arrival 10 times and counting (3 times in theater, the rest at home). This movie blows my mind everytime.

Denis Villeneuve made his first SciFi movie and it's already a masterpiece.

tequila

Absolutely not, you asshole. Arrival from 2016 should be named "Story of your life" like the book that inspired the movie.

But I guess you knew this already, asshole.

Believe it or not, the movie is actually funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=2QDMSXn_grg

check'd

I have it downloaded but I havent gotten to it. I loved interstellar. Should I watch it sober or buzz?

KEK! Predestination is a direct-to-dvd shit tier movie that get overated on the net for "I-don't-know what reason".

Ariival is movie about nothing. And lasts 2 hours. Two hours of nothing. Once you see the ''communication''... lel.

My absolute favourite. Reading the book atm and it's just as amazing.

Not true about jurassic park. Book was a complete faggot compared to the movie.

Thanks for not ruining it and before you try I'm out for the night. Got work tomorrow.

It's the best

My guess is you're moreof a Van Dam's Timecop kinda guy.

I warned you.

This arrival shit must be a troll.

That movie seriously sucked.

It was a fucking remake

Of this 90s garbage

Fucking stupid fuckers everywhere

nailed it

Predestination: a go-fuck-yourself movie. Literally. Basically, people who like this movie are into selfsucking.

That's a movie made for smart people, trust me. I'm not surprised that 75% of people son't like this movie. That's a phylosophical movie. God, I'd like that people could understand how deep this movie is. And then they put a 4,5 star out of 5 for the last star wars...

I've seen Arrival's making of, implying all the staff who worked on the movie. They put so much effort for every detail, that's just mindblowing.

didn't age well

Ex machina

>What do you mean I'm funny?

>Prometheus
>Covenant

Are you kidding?

YES

Good story telling on a small budget

▲▲

Fuck off Jared

Arrival is shit. Message is sadness and tragedy are an integral part of the human experience along with love. A message delivered more profoundly and effectively in the first 8 minutes of Up.

kek, I agree with this guy, I really don't understand the hype

Suspiria

▲▲▲

one of the most epic tales I've ever experienced

See this comment guys? Let's just ignore it...

Best.Movie.Ever

Lol.

That movie made you more stupid.

triforce

It's a remake of a thousands other movies

Not the best ever but very good.

Good screenplay, cinematography, casting, characters, pacing, tasteful special effects.

The tacked on love story was kinda annoying but whatever.

Watch it on psychedelics. I watched it coming down from a tab of acid and saw the depths from which the movie pulls, the potential of everything, in particular the existence of physical/non-physical beings of a higher intelligence who understand with great compassion and wisdom that all is one.

▼▼

vibes

Maybe it was too hyped for me but I left the theater with deception. Too shallow on the AI's philosopical implications.

nice trips
this movie gives me a nostalgia boner. First time i experienced tits as a kid.

best movie when I was 13

It's not actually that amazing thought, just pretty good, def overrated.