I don't follow combat "sports" at all and if I were me I would just scroll past this thread to be honest. But

I don't follow combat "sports" at all and if I were me I would just scroll past this thread to be honest. But...

On the left, an article from last year talking about how Ronda Rousey would beat Floyd Mayweather.

On the right, an article from the same writer in January 2017 calling her “the most fraudulent creation in sports history” because of the “liberal agenda.”

He's trying to get attention.

dumb people like blaming stuff on liberals, what a shocker

>retards really thought a woman would beat a man in a fight

To be fair, some of the hype around Rousey was based on the "gurl power" phenomenon, especially once she publicly called out Mayweather (an illiterate working class man, which is like everything liberals hate boiled down to one person).

>an illiterate working class man, which is like everything liberals hate boiled down to one person

>Man falls for meme
>Man realizes it is false and responds accordingly
This is the part where you play dumb and act as if social liberals don't promote a 'women can do whatever men can do narrative'.

SAGED retarded gay thread

You've never heard coastal liberals talking about "idiot rednecks" from the Midwest, or seen them whining about angry working class voters on twitter?

>rednecks who vote against their own interests every election
>not idiots

hmm?

the midwest is full of liberals ya dingus

>vote against their own interests

You sure that's not you, mr. cuckold?

If you're a white male, you're literally voting with the PoC and against your own people

>the blacks are right and the whites are wrong!

Kek when has that EVER happened?

what makes people think this?

Think what? Explain what you mean fully when you post

What are the benefits to me in voting dem exactly?

>states that use the most obamacare benefits
>states that use the most welfare benefits
>constantly vote for politicians that work to remove those things

Those states are also riddled with tons of blacks you fucking mong.

That's because those states also have the most blacks.

Mississippi, Louisiana, and Georgia have the largest black populations in the country and unsurprisingly use the most welfare benefits per capita. The blacks in those states overwhelmingly vote Democrat, the whites overwhelmingly vote Republican. The Republican voters in those states would love nothing more than for those programs to be curbed dramatically, they're seeing their tax money go to people who are completely opposed to them politically and commit most of the murders in their state.

tfw you realize George Soros is actually a Republican

>richest boxer ever
>working class man

in mississippi and lousiana welfare is much higher for whites but whatever

>berthed

>muh blacks
that's neat, but the statistic for obamacare show that whites use the "gibsmedats" benefits more

That didn't answer me about what benefits me in voting dem

I'd ask you for sauce but the minute you post it, it would denounce your claim by averages.
See that coming a mile away

Are you saying averages aren't a legitimate way to measure something? I don't get it

Mayweather is so far from working class it's not even funny. He's obsessed with ultra luxury and self promotion.

I'm asking for his claim to be presented because I'm going to wager the flaws in it and the probable purposeful misrepresentation are alive and well

>fedor is unstoppable
>suddenly gets absolutely wrecked every fight
>still considered great for his time

>rousey is unstoppable
>suddenly gets absolutely wrecked every fight
>SHE NEVER HAD IT SHE WAS A FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really makes me think

She got passed just like Fedor did.

>This is what lefty retards actually believe.

If these programs were removed whotes would benefit tremendously from the tax burden lifted by supporting non-white social spending. If youre a white man and vote for a democrat youre a fucking idiot.

>Mayweather is so far from working class it's not even funny

I mean he's from a working class background. Obviously he's rich as fuck now.

>vote against their own interests
Tell me again who should I vote for that's in favor of my interests? Genuinely curious.

t. flyover blue collar guy

And if you allow white hispanics (the rich cubans in miami) to be counted as white, then the percentage for hispanic goes up even higher and the percentage for whites gets lower.

It literally isn't.

I mean liberals are literal retards.

>LOL LOOK AT THESE STUPID POOR UNEDUCATED REDNECKS IN THE SOUTHERN STATES AND THEIR WELFARE!
>point out most poor people in those states are actually black
>B-BUT THAT'S RACIST AND ONLY HAPPENS BECAUSE OF SYSTEMIC OPPRESSION AND DISPRIVILEGE

Basically according to libshits it's acceptable to laugh at poor people, but only if they're white.

14% of whites is more people than 40% of blacks.

Do you plan on making a family? Do you like the idea of defunding public education? Do you like the idea of privatizing water supplies?

No retard, it isn't.

40% of Louisiana blacks = 580,777 people
14% of Louisiana whites = 399,862 people

fuck off pol. i just want to rape of all you. Just go back to your containment board you filthy whores

Liberals love illiterate working class (niggers) unless they are white

Plus the fact they don't take benefits doesn't remove the fact that they are still living in poverty.

Tell me how am I supposed to make a family if Clinton retards rape our job market through foreign trade deals and a massive influx of immigrants devaluing our wages?

>he fell for Clay Travis bait

Read You literal retard.

I'd rather have jobs than welfare, m8. Too much welfare has destroyed lots of working-class communities and families, especially in the Rust Belt and Appalachia.

And all Obamacare has done for most people is raise their premiums while giving them shittier benefits.

>before Obamacare
Either you pay a ton, or you don't pay and die of sickness.

>after Obamacare
Either you pay a ton, or you don't pay a ton, but still have to pay a fucking penalty, which means you die of starvation before the sickness gets you.

It's downright comical how both liberals and conservatives were trying to tell us Obamacare is like the public healthcare they have in Europe and not yet another Jewish insurance scheme to squeeze a shitload of money out of miserable people.