how do you deal with loneliness?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s08TjRhjpgSv
vocaroo.com/i/s1FS9bJGjsy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Masturbation, online forums

*insert meat beating joke*

Escapism

I create My imaginary friends and Alter Egos and Etc.

By not being a scrub whos dependent on relationships

also weed and video games

Downers and rapid fire flirting towards girls that wouldn't date or fuck me

go outside, where there are people
seriously, I need to too

I usually kill myself. Works everytime.

/thread

Yes.
It's highly recommended

this guy gets it

I drink a lot.

I miss talking to pretty girls
I'm actually fantastic with females
I'm not even that attractive, I'm like a 5 kek
I gotta get my shit together

Hobbies

I listen to talk radio and pretend they're my friends

vocaroo.com/i/s08TjRhjpgSv
Also videogames.

>By not being a scrub whos dependent on relationships

This. You've got to know how to depend on yourself and to better yourself in any way you can. Exercise whenever you get the chance, stay healthy, learn new skills. Then just hope that somewhere along the lines you meet someone who you don't need but truly want to be with.

I collect pepe :(

Exactly what i was thinking when I posted that, I keep to myself and i'm trying to better myself, Just waiting for the right one to come along and show initial interest first, No need to rush things and be in some shitty inner city highschool tier relationship

I go to support groups for lonely fucks aka a bar. Grab a drink and talk to other lonely fucks.

Sometimes I run into lonely fucks with vaginas and have sex with them. It's fun.

I generally rape n gape homeless dudes

can you say in vocaroo "i love you, have a great night of sleep falalam" please

I'm never lonely and fuck hobbies. My cock is seven feet long and it stinks.

I drink.

Play vidya and drink alcohol

im like a 5 as well how the fuck do you do it im can barely make eye contact with females

I got all 120 shrines today and it made me feel happy :). Good luck in BoTW user

vocaroo.com/i/s1FS9bJGjsy8

i dont because its not a problem for me, if anything i enjoy it, not that i dislike some company once in a while...

Cheers.
I defeated Ganon, completed 100 shrines and collected about 180 Korok Seeds before I started emulating it.

I smoke and watch/listen to hot girls doing asmr vids on YouTube

Probs what I'm about to do in two minutes

thank you so much i love you too, good night

I go to thailand and fuck dozens of thai girls.

Feels good man.

The more you deal with it the worse it gets. Just let the loneliness wash over you like a cool rain from your face, through your body, to your legs. You can feel it in waves like when you stand in shoulder deep in the ocean as it pulls and pushes you. Loneliness is therapeutic. Humans are social creatures so the feeling of loneliness is your biological signals telling you that something isn't right. If you obey those signals you are no better than an animal chewing your leg off to escape a trap. Fun fact: there are people who feel lonely when with other people. All you have to do is learn to manage your loneliness.

This doesn't work.
I've done it since always and people are shit.
I used to have a gf and that doesn't get over loneliness, it just get worse.
Fucking ho3

I felt that Ganon was way too easy for a final boss. I thought the lynel in near Zora's domain was way harder and it's only a red mane. I had to got gud and now silvers go down in less than two minutes. Also emulate it?

Wii U emulator known as Cemu, had an update recently (v1.8.0b) that fixed significant graphical glitches.
With a decent card you can get it to downscale from 4k and have crisp visuals compared to the console play.

I kill my self all the time. Keep coming back tho. :/

I'll have to check that out. Thanks user

What the fuck

I go down to the local bar several nights a week about an hour before closing and talk to all the drunks who are happy to talk to anyone.

There's a guide out there and a a few download places for the game, but there's one step that I suggest skipping; Getting the 6.6k ShaderCache. It's not necessary and actually causes bad performance issues on nvidia cards.

This is actually a good strategy. I do this too, but will probably end up being one of them. There are worse fates, for certain.

I can see how that might be difficult to wash.

What are your specs and what is it running at?

i5 2500k @4.2ghz and a GTX 1060.
Well enough that I had to turn on Adaptive Vsync @Half Refresh in the nvidia control panel.

I don't know, but I'd kill for some sauce on this.

I'll probably be able to run that with a 980 ti and 4790k right? I just don't know what to do now that I did all the shrines. I fucked it up so I didn't even do some shrine quests. Side quests and 798 koroks i guess

Should be fine, similar in performance and no worse.
Guess once you've done all the shrines you just keep running around and killing things.
Or start over and try to speedrun the game.

I want to be able to fight everything with anything. And Max out my armor. So it'll take a while I bet. Played 105+ hours in 12 days. I need better things to do

pic related

Seems like you need to play it more.

I've done other things, like make a small forge and melted aluminium cans, I've recently bought a 3D Printer. I have a car I can drive anytime and I have a job.
But I still play them videogames.

not at all , ive lost everything almost 4 years ago and still agonizing in depression

I got married to someone I enjoy being around
/thread

I wanted to get into hiking but there's jack shit in the way of trails around here. Video games are an escape for me. I play them when I'm having a bad day. Too bad I play them everyday.

By having sex with a cuck's wife weekly. Sure I can't get a woman for myself, but I can at least fuck someone else's

I disabuse myself of the idea that there is some "other" person out there that can relieve my loneliness. Then I am content to be alone and am no longer lonely.

This is also to say that you become so alone that you realize that there is no one but yourself, as all things and beings. The consciousness that finds itself to be a separate and disconnected entity from the rest of everything else is a much more limited and stifling experience than that consciousness which finds itself to be smack dab in the center of the universe, as the universe itself, uncovering the absurdity and wonder of what it is to exist at all. Peering into the field of absolute mystery that is to be discovered when we go looking for who it is that is aware.

Code because someday soon it will make me rich and it fulfills my need to create.

If you hack all the people you know you shall release that everyone at this point its fucked,
they just pretend on social networks and shit.
Trust me, no one is what you believe.

Get your hands on some opiates. You will feel like a bullet proof tiger who can do anything. Use that confidence to change your life. I suggest getting a legit Rx for them instead of depending on dealers. If you get addicted, get on suboxone. You will meet some other people going through the struggle and will form relationships. This is your way out. Do it.

I definitely have choices if I wanted to go hiking.
My younger brother would take me with him if I really bothered to.

Sleep the pain away, sometimes I go longboardin and sometimes I'm on shift like Xanax or lean, just random shit to keep my mind off the sadness of being alone

My other goal for summer is get swole. I really need it. There are certainly places I could go hike, but I lack the motivation to do anything really. I need to give a fuck about myself every once in a while.

go on Sup Forums

My goal for winter is to not freeze my feet off.
And to stick with my new job.

This

Those are both pretty good goals I'd say

Spend time with friends.

sports, trust me, works great

my actual Sup Forumsrothers

I'm never alone with the spirit of Adolf Hitler in my heart.

Yes - we are the universe experiencing itself.

>being a scrub whos dependant on relationships

>needs to smoke weed so you don't hang yourself from your shitty life

So, you went from shit to poop. gz

I repeatedly cum on my shirt in order to drown my sorrow

Sup Forums thats how I deal

This. And podcasts

a proud man wears his cumshirt

Ummm..

Can someone help this guy? Can we get another, better pic?

Jesus dude

Yes this is good advice from Sup Forums

me too I really wanna know who that is. that butt is nice and soft and jiggly and smooth