Is there any way at all to stop white genocide, Sup Forums?

Is there any way at all to stop white genocide, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k6GNwi0QvsU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White manchildren need to grow the fuck up, that's one major first step.

yes, with selective breeding by sperm bank/donor (not anonymous) we can all be extremely smart and overcome any challenge that blows our way. Women will also have more children because the sperm will be from the top 1% of men.

You can find a way to raise white birthrates i guess

Nope. Only option is going crazy. Have fun.

>being fooled by the jewish media in believing such a thing exist
White Genocide was made up by the jews to cause conflict between all the non-jewish races.

Nope, not going to sell myself into servitude to a vag merchant and spend my best years changing diapers no matter what the stakes are.

The systems put in place to allow white genocide will crumble because of white genocide. If you noticeably start destroying the white race to where the normal person starts agreeing with the crackhead tinfoil nutcase, their will be revolt and unrest. Keep the masses happy and deluded until they are no longer a threat.

Go away evil dogger.

kill all non-whites

Go away evil dogger.

back to your cage, shlomo.

Go away evil dogger

These next few election cycles will determine that. The Trump train hype needs to keep going for the senatorial and congressional elections.

Seriously though what would be the downside?

Is it genocide if the perpetrators are suicidal?

the only downside would be that some white people had to die to accomplish it,

nah,60 years white countries will be full of shitskins due to declining birthrates and mass immigration. china will be the worlds super power

Donate money to European heritage foundations

can someone post the red skull scan where he shows captain america the difference between "white picket fence" and walmart/reality?

go away evil dogger

>Sup Forums is actually Sup Forums now
>people fucking participate

Go away evil dogger.

Go away evil dogger.

It would take a strong ideological push against modern ideas of multiculturalism, especially by dismantling the idea that it equates to progress above passed beliefs.

Together we make a mighty faggot, after all.

Fight it in little ways in RL. Don't just cave in to PC bullshit. That doesn't mean screaming your powerlevel at everyone. Sarcasm against obvious nonsense works better and disempowers their self-importance.

Whenever you have a chance to promote your people (be it hiring or supporting or whatever), do it.

Mighty faggot.

Civil war, execute the chain of command, take control of this nation and purge it of Bilderberg operators.

We could try going into space and become space nazis

Go away evil dogger

youtube.com/watch?v=k6GNwi0QvsU

>This needs to be Sup Forums's rallying slogan

>humans are kept artificially separated on continents
>boats allow humans to visit other continents
>white people are far and away the most prosperous
>prosperous people tend to have much fewer children
>human compassion leads whites to let shitskins into their countries
>white + shitskin = shitskin

Explain to me how it wasn't inevitable all along. If Europe was poor as shit and Africa was rich, Europeans would be flooding into Africa, leaving behind a quickly multiplying (because they're poor) white continent, while the blackest Africans slowly die out.

Go away evil dogger

>tfw you realize why rodents are such a successful species are projected to survive many doomsday scenario that destroy humans.
>rodents will be the last mammals standing

ITT Edgy teenagers that got rejected in high school

breed

>white race
>die out
will this meme ever die? technology has progressed to the point where we can choose our babies characteristics including skin colour, we are starting to grow human parts and pretty soon we will have lab babies and sooner than that we can pay non white africans to grow white babies for us

go kawaii evil doggys

Nice try Shlomo

crapitalists BTFO

Leftypol is cancer. I have never seen anyone even vaguely form an argument on there.

First tome I went one I was told this:

>You need to read more books, das capital and the Communist Manifesto are not enough. There is no such thing as a lazy leftist.

>No such thing as a lazy leftist

You are the true retards of the internet.

Have you read anything on the SS's policy on eugenics, and selective breeding?

It's basically perfect. They ahd if figured out.

Good one faggot.

If we don't evil dogger will get us.

I've seen what meme magic can do and I don't want to be on the wrong side of it.