Let's talk about the Chinks

The Chinks have been invading my country for a few years now. How do we put an end to it?

Mate with their women, eat their food, and learn the language.

BUILD WALL

1 house tax

THEYRE RIPPING US OF IN TRADE

No they're pretty disgusting.

Could just ban them entirely?

kkek

Deport the men, impregnate the women, then deport the pregnant women

No more pay for passport "investing"
No more property purchases by non Canadian citizens

Impose stricter immigration laws and quotas. But considering you have dudeweedman as your PM, good luck

dudeweedman is an idiot but a lot of people are pissed off about this.

You can't, you are a province of China already.

head tax

Chinese people BUILT Canada. They were responsible for all the infrastructure and comfortable lifestyle you enjoy now. They pay their taxes so you can have your free health care and you want to put an end to them? DO you really think you'll get those refugees to take over their roles? HAH!

wew

I think we should ban them entirely.

> imblying

all the canadians that come over here for vacations are full on dildos

I am surprised they are not looking for black bulls from the coast to breed their wives yet (I guess they are not that degenerated... yet)

accept your chinese overlords. they're objectively better than any other minority.

Whatever you say Panama just try not to get shot.

>my country
this is our country gweilo

Chinks are fucking terrible.

Plus they number over a billion so they're not a minority you idiot.

its not going to end unless the majority of the people hate them.
this can be achieved by making them hate you. they'll be mean to whites and whites will hate them.

Poo in loo soulless yellow clone. Nobody likes you.

What do Norway?

bomb chink targets. peaceful targets work fine. cruel ways to go are fine, like bombs inside a glass jar with liquid nicotine and nails. do several targets at once then release manifesto explaining how you did it on behalf of all white people. most will say you were a lone wolf but some chinks might take it as an act of war and retaliate. then the country will spiral into a purge. us vs them and we have the numbers.

Hahahahaha. Accept your chink overlords, you canacuck.

They were recruited to blow themselves up in tunnels for us, and yes, sure, they constructed the Canadian Railway but got PAID for it.

They did not build this country, they deserve nothing but spite. Especially in the modern context.

since you became independent so recently and peaceful you can easily say the english built canada

I am certain that strongman you guys just put into office will put a stop to it. Those rich Chinese have to stop buying property that could be given away to "refugees" from North Africa.

You won't put an end to it

Like old woman with open welcom arms Canada allows foreiners to live in the land eat the food and fuck the women

Thanks Canada you truly are friend to china people :)

Yes? Who is denying that?

Nice proxy.

If by invade Canada you mean invade Vancouver and Richmond Hill, then yes they are invading.

>How do we put an end to it?

Genocide.

There's too many.

Fuck off leafposters

I envy you, Canada. I'd so rather live under the Chinese than the Jewish

I'd rather live with neither.

Chinese are like Jews but less human

your countrymen in 50 years if things continue like this

I like sleeping with Canadian women. Your women are so easy.

Stop selling to them

You can't even shit in a fucking toilet you animal; also go see a dentist.

>go see a dentist.
he does. the dentist lives on the street and uses sticks and stones to fix teeth tho.

New greatest ally.

>tfw the worst type of Asian invades your country

Burn it down

They're like locusts.

because the best asian has no reason to leave.

Chinks are scum and sould be treated as scum.

Im glad in my country i can still openly call asians chinks, gooks and slants.

damn. we don't even have a word in our language that compares.

SOMEBODY in Canada didn't vote Liberal last year!

Chink and gook are universal.

What would you call someone with slanty eyes in norwegian?

How would you say "Fuck off you slant eyed mother fucker"?

>it's a Chinese retards yell while talking to each other about fucking nothing episode

Goddamn I fucking hate that language

that could work but we don't have words like gook.

Also, why are Canada and NZ the only places that hate chinks on Sup Forums? Every other country defends them and tells me that they're based whenever I make a Chinese hate thread.

Even Australia which is full of them too mostly defends them

Chinese culture is literally the worst in the world.
I have no idea how their country has managed to stay intact for long.

They're all cheats and liars.
And not even in a subtle way.
Like, they think that if you don't try to cheat everyone you meet, then you're some kind of retard.

Never ever buy food from a place that has Chinese workers.
They just don't give a shit.

Probably because other places have bigger problems. Canada also has a currynigger infestation but it's on the other side of the country

Never pay cash to the chink(The yellow merchant), always use eftpos or credit card.

Never heard of Surrey?

Because they fucking breed like rabbits

They don't go to Europe and America is too big for them be noticed.
What's Australia's excuse, I don't know.

some cute r/asianmasculinity posters itt claiming to have felt a vagina

>Every other country defends them and tells me that they're based

two possibilities:
>chinkposter hiding behind his adopted frag
>white with qt chink gf fetish

is this babby's first breakup thread?
there's no shame in it, im going through the same thing

Don't act like white people don't think the same way. You have fucked us over for hundreds of years when we wanted to be left alone, this is karma you can only blame your ancestors as you watch your people slowly degenerate until their childrens are pushed and humilated out of the same societys they build.

Sorry you dirty animals are so damn useless and subhuman; sorry your not dying of Cholera fucking chink.

The Chinese fuck over Chinese more than anyone else.
You're like crabs in a bucket.
There's a reason why you keep hearing about fucking crazy shit happening in China.
Like escalators turning mothers into ground meat.
Or companies selling rice cut with plastic shavings.

>I have no idea how their country has managed to stay intact for long.

My best guess would be:

>Secular morality justified by empiricism rather than supernatural delusion. Confucianism is the world's oldest secular moral system.
>Unlike Europe and the Middle-Est, no organized religion have ever got into political power in Chinese history.
>Multi-ethnic united under a single culture.
>Multiple separate language united a single writing system.
>Chinese is not a national identity, but a civilization identity; it's a level above national identity. The Chinese call themselves Chinese in the same way European call themselves European.

On a side note, there is a lesson on multiculturalism in Chinese history.

You can unite many ethnic group under a single culture, but different culture together will always lead to disaster.

Multiculturalism is going to fail HARD.

>Secular morality justified by empiricism rather than supernatural delusion.
Kek.
Firstly, there are barely an confucianists left.
Second, filial piety is just as fucked up as anything.
Third, the old China died under Mao.

What's left is a bunch of people playing the country game for as long as they can so they take as much money with them before it all comes tumbling down.

trinichink spotted

And you whities are the completely shameless you'll stomp someone in the nuts and apologize for it later

>this coming from norway

Chinese """"humans""""

Go ahead Norway, all you're going to do is give the Chinese the sympathy of the general population. You'll only delay the inevitable.

Nigger please

>old China died under Mao.

You know that Mao never believed in communism right? He was a big fanboy of the first emperor and though himself as Qin Shi Huang 2.0. He just re did everything the first emperor did. Do you really thing shit like culture revolution never happened in the past?

History repeat, after a crazy tyrant, thing get back to normal after a few generation.

>barely an confucianists left

You do know that Confucianism is not some strict rule like the 10 commandment right? It's not a religion. It's just common sense morality.

I know it's hard to Westerners and Muslim to dissociate morality and religion, but are you really that dumb?

>Chinks
>Talking about morality

Shouldn't you be eating some weird animal right now?

They were intentionally underpaid compared to white workers, and they had to live off of the company stores which charged its products so steeply the Chinese workers couldn't even by a ticket home. Most of them only intended to make some quick cash and then go back to their families but whites just couldn't stop counting the shekels.

Now they're taking over Canada, you Canadian fucks get what you deserve.

Ever heard of whaling?

Oh please those dirty animals deserved every pound of rock that landed on them after the explosion.

We have nothing like the Chinese infestation Canadians and Kiwis have in Vancouver or Auckland. And if you had niggers and beaners like we do ...

It's all going to shit and there's nowhere to run.

>t. Chinky poster doesn't realize the same thing happened in America

Shouldn't you be slicing off your eyelids?

Snake and Chrysalis are top tier.

Dogs are overrated, but decent.

I still prefer Lamb

Animals are animals, I'll eat any that taste good.

Don't be such a Jew with a morality that forbid you to eat good stuff.

Civil war.

Go back home, chinaman

do note that for quite a long period of time, the technological and scientific developments of china surpassed the whole world

but for some reason we decided to fuck the country for 2000 years and blow all traces of culture and work with the continuous birth and destruction of dynasties every half a decade or so

The chinks and chongettes wouldn't just stomp on the guy's nuts, but also pick apart everything on him and find some use for it later and 'forget' to thank him later.

That's what happens when you have Jewish communism take over your country.

>implying Chinese still follow anything close to Confucian ethics
Right off the back, they violate like 3/5 of the Five Constants.
>Altruism
>Integrity
>Justice
Kek.
These three traits are the far and few between when it comes down to Chinese.

Things are going to get back to normal.

The first emperor did even more damage than Mao, and thing got better after a few generation.

History repeat.

China is going to win in a conflict between China and Canada. They fight without mercy, those chinks.
Maples will just shoot someone in the hand and apologize. The chinks will kill you, your family, your childhood friends, and the Muslim guy that stole your wallet three years ago and came back to rape you because you looked like a baby-faced young boy. They'll kill the first three out of spite and the Muslim because he's brown.

Trump has the right idea.

Limit Immigration, and cut their profits. Also retroactively eliminate anchor baby status.

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

China had great technology but not great science. That's why they lost to Europe and America

Back to Australia? Fuck that mate, I ain't living in that venom infested abbo gutter again. America is much more pleasant; all the Mexican and black hate lets us chinks operate under the radar.

We've already decided on a plan Canada. We're gonna burn Canada to the ground with them in it.
Its a sacrifice we're willing to make and we're proud of you taking one for the team.

It depends are you a newfi, quebec fag or one of the normal one.

China had great jack shit.

PERFECT 3D PRINTING

CHINESE ECONOMY IMPLODES OVERNIGHT BECAUSE NO ONES PAYING THEM PENNIES TO MAKE PRODUCTS