Look at this picture and tell me you don't like BBW's, user

Look at this picture and tell me you don't like BBW's, user.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/tights_princess/
metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2012/08/20/saving-cents-makes-sense-for-edmonton-coupon-mom.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thats bordering on too fat, but id fuck it

idk why its so sexy to me. fug

ive always liked bigger girls, chubby at most tho

I know I do. Here's mine that I fuck all the time

I like huge tits and I don't mind the fat, but... I don't know what it is about fat women but they all smell disgusting when they sweat. And that's a huge dealbreaker. Hooked up with 3 fat chicks and I just came as fast as possible then went to take a bath and gtfo cuz it was absolutely unbearable.

>in b5 normies reeee

moar!

also got any feet pics?

Sorry don't have any of her feet. But what about her big fat tits?

long ass is loooooong

too fat

eww. saggy more like. What a let down. I like fat to where it all looks normal just larger.

too fat

Just that angle of pic user. I just like it because it has part of her face. Here's another to be judged

"you don't like BBW's, user."

Not sure why you wanted me to do that. Keep posting fat chicks though, makes my dick ROCK HARD

because they tend to have huge and loose cavities, that's why they tend to be mudsharks who crave for sex with brutes

only good one other than OP's

imagine the false sense of reality it takes to look like/wear this with confidence

you dont't like bbw's user

>dont't like bbw's
I do like proper.
I also know you are posting in here alone starting now.

agreed

BBW gf has a insta for her body. Primarily her feet and tights, check it out. instagram.com/tights_princess/

also posting BBW girlfriend for enjoyment

Lori Godin aka

metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2012/08/20/saving-cents-makes-sense-for-edmonton-coupon-mom.html

Is her name jessica

fatties can be attractive.

people like who post their 2/10 ugly wife ruined BBW

people like fucked up because they're confusing fat with ugly, those women would still be disgusting if they lost weight

I know this isn't the thread for this, but is couponing worth it? It seems like the time you spend collecting coupons isn't worth what money you save.

no sorry

I don't like BBW's, user.

I don't like BBW's

>That inverted nipple
can't unsee.mp4

i kind of hate how theres a fetish for every type of girl

Some chick from reddit. Always thought she had a great body. Unfortunately it seems she's deleted her account.

OP you are delusional, most of these women posted are fat but have it nicely distributed, like on tits, ass and hips, but your average landwhale will have rolls over rolls covering even her vagina like a front ass, so just keep fapping to these, because the woman you will be able to pick up in a bar (I am assuming you are able to talk to people in real life) will be no where as near as good as these women, they will have stinky vaggos, tits pointing outside and sagging like sand bags, no to mention their skin will be celulitic and gross, not smooth as some of the girls you posted, that being said I think you are a faggot, cheers.

Do you nostalgia yet?

I don't. I like giant tits, though.

Nice! Who's that?

I would have been all over this one, given what she came out like...too bad she's married now.

Can we get a name?

Is this my wife? Got more??

Bump

wow, please give us a dump of her

Laura...?

This is all I've got ATM sorry.

emma bailey