The more I browse Sup Forums the more depressed, racist, and angry at the world I become

>the more I browse Sup Forums the more depressed, racist, and angry at the world I become
>can't leave because this is the only place where I feel that I'm not being lied to help some form of political agenda

Is there any way off this crazy ride? I don't think I can mentally take much more of this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VbItNogEOx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, become a Libertarian now!

Once you're on the ride you can't get off.

Think of it like a roller coaster, but also think of the first drop as never ending.

Stop caring

Change the world, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=VbItNogEOx4

Watch the whole thing.

This board is satire you fucking retard

I hope you realize the irony in having an anime imageboard talking about degeneracy and the white race.

>Is there any way off this crazy ride?

I don't think there is. The mathematics of our situation cannot be changed.

Started weaning myself off Sup Forums by going to Sup Forums.

Now I laugh all day long about punani and snatching mother fucker birthdays.

>I will never love people as much as Donald Trump

My trick is alcoholism. Also not thinking about it. The combination of the two seem to work for me.

Become a hero

Libertarians are all means and no ends.

block the website dude. i did it with r9k and I feel immensely better. This site is a legit waste of time. Out of sight out of mind works wonders in not coming here anymore.

t. JIDF

an*

Chin up.

The future of the white race and western classical liberal values begin and end with you.

Focus on improving yourself and become a white advocate.

Become part of something bigger than yourself.

Hobbies.

Autocorrect on phone, sorry sir.

..but, nobody here watches anime though

I'M NOT DEGENERATE :(

Well, be sure that it doesn't happen again.

>become a white advocate

How? If I reveal my power level in this day and age, I'll more than likely fuck myself in more ways than one. A white man taking pride in his race and heritage is frowned upon, unfortunately.

did you just call your isp and tell them to let nobody from your ip use /r9k/?

>can't leave because this is the only place where I feel that I'm not being lied to help some form of political agenda
Wew lad

>He doesn't know how to access his modem/router settings

Are you 12?

Shut the fuck up you retard. This is not news or politics. Fucking kike.

nope just retarded.

If you get depressed by a board full of trolls hurling shit for the fun of it, you're a pretty useless creature to begin with.

Can't believe some people are dumb enough translate memes into reality. Except Trump - since that guy is an ABSOLUTE MADMAN.

Nah bro I know a guy who makes a living off of it.
Just know kung fu and beat the shit out of nig apes all day.

Someone post that screenshot of Tyler the Creator's Twitter where he laughs at people getting cyber bullied.

>just walk away from the computer nigga

anime is for faggots. the only board i browse is this one

>cocaine mountain for a flag
who the fuck thought this was a good idea.

You must not be white or something then

Lobotomy

i am the worst kind of neet, i dont even bother learning about computers. i just exist in my apartment. welcome the NHK could have been a show about me.

Remind yourself that it's all jokes and meme you crazy motherfucker.

Here we take anecdotes and transform them into happenings.
The reality is much more nuanced and rich.
Just go outside and watch without prejudice.

Well, I'm sorry to hear that...

Jesus, I watched that cartoon when I was 12, thank fuck that I grew out of that awkward autistic NEET state

My condolences user

Salut reddit

fuck off white, flag prejudice saved whites once it will do it again.

>implying white people dont stick with their own
Being racist is how i still have a business after 90% of the white population moved out of my state. All the rich people are white, and if you speak for your people, they will give you business.

Dont be afraid of the truth, because the truth must be said. The importance of honesty is that the truth is discovered sooner than later, before it's too late. The world is ignorant, and the common man doesn't care about ideas so much as examples.

If you want to save the white race, you have to be the man you never were, but born to be. Personally, i was a NEET high school dropout before Sup Forums, now i'm a small business owner for the sole reason of defeating the enemies of my ancestors. And the world isn't so shallow and lonely once you find those who will stand by you, you just need to find them.

You bought yourself a one way ticket once you clicked that Sup Forums link OP

You're too dumb to call yourself white.

>>can't leave because this is the only place where I feel that I'm not being lied to help some form of political agenda
you are a fool if you dont think the same shit happens here.

Shitty jpg doesnt disprove libertarianism

>what are the crusades
>what was killing any mudslime we found
>what is prejudice

i might be dumb as shit but i know that keeping shitskins and minorities at the business end of a gun is the safest thing to do.

Sweet fabricated redemption story bro.

You shouldn't be happy or content with the current state of affairs.

If you are then you are a lotus eater.

The reality of the situation is that you should absolutely be angry and depressed, because this leads to loudly demanding change. The longer the powers that be can artificially distend content and joy, the longer they can prolong the corruption.

Jefferson and the Greeks would have warned us about media's effect on the ability of tyrants and despots to influence those they wield power over, if the idea had come to them.

>board is satire
the meme is a meme. there's a mix of people who genuinely think this stuff then there's people who're just meming, then the faggots like you that break the circlejerk

Too bad you're too dumb to back up your words with actions.

$5 says you've got nigger blood in your DNA.

Unfortunately, most people espouse Sup Forums's beliefs for the same reasons that liberals have theirs. There is sadly no escape, at least on the internet, from the cesspool of human mediocrity.

>he can't even meme properly
maybe you should "become a hero"

first thing you need to realize is that we push political agendas too, we're not special, but you just seem to agree with us more than with the others.

after that, who really cares?

upvoted!

wouldn't doubt it, though if thats the case i know how to solve it. gonna get a 23andme test soon so if it comes back bad ill make sure to stream it.

If you adopt the beliefs of /pol, you'll set yourself up for a lonely hateful life

Shill reddit liberal cuck JIDF sorosbot shillbot nigger shitskin spic kike detected

Sup Forums is always right which means you're a shill kike if you say otherwise

which is only a negative if you're a hedonist or a failure. Compromise is placation of your enemy. If you are strong, you will dictate those around you and find joy in being absolute.

Shitty comment doesn't disprove jpg

>implying being a failure is predetermined

If this is what you're saying, then your story was bullshit after all

It isn't that bad bro but yeah you're on the ride now and you'll never look at things the same way again. Once you become conscious racially it simply never goes away.

You aren't alone though and the blow back is forming. This generation is gonna cause some serious hell and we'll all have a laugh about it 40 years from now or we'll all be dead.

i think growing into ones 20s in a shitty world without real life distractions is the problem

how to be more laid

Sup Forums = bizarro antithesis of /r9k/

Its not just those of us on Sup Forums that feel this way user. The world reallu is going to shit. It's just on Sup Forums, we have a front row ticket.

Cj is that you kek?

Almost no one in our generation thinks like us. There are more people that genuinely believe we live in a white supremacy.

The only thing keeping us from sliding further into insane land is old white voters. Minorities and younger people are about as far from our beliefs as imaginable. It's over, enjoy the decline.

Is "CJ" a degenerate white who took too many drugs and tried to kill himself at the local middle school with a handgun? Because if so I would expect that cuck to fall down the Nu/pol/ hole

This exact same thread with the exact same replies has happened before

Nah bruh.. He's a bro that is feeling the impact of current year 2016, and the reality therein.

Welcome to Nu/pol/.

>le born in the wrong age

U avin deja vu bruv?

Ride the Tiger.

Hahaha. Whatever helps you sleep

This thread is gettin Sp00py.. Cj? Isso é você?

RIDE OF THE LIGHTNING

I have been on the ride for 20 years. I find it pretty easy to step on and off as I please. I don't know why people have any great difficulty switching off from it. Just find something interesting to occupy yourself for a while. Give it a few hours, days or weeks and it will become a distant memory, like a bad dream you woke up from.

Anyway, pol overshoots the truth quite a bit.

History is the story of great men who saw what the world was like and left it more to their liking, my friend; don't just let that sickly feeling in your stomach discourage you from the truth. It's tempting to stick your head in the sand and pretend everything is fine and not worry about the world, but a men must stand up to change it and end this nonsense! Even in small ways; change the mind of your friends, your family, co-workers, in slow ways. Learn to glean information through the bias, and don't let other words stop you. If you're studying, write essays on the topics.

Take action against it instead of watching idly, and you will feel liberated.

I have bad news OP.

Come on, Australia, you can do better. I know you can!

This

"knowing the truth" isn't a status symbol, it's more of a burden or a problem most of the time.

Depends on your lifestyle.

I want to feel bad that redditors are sliding this thread, but this thread isn't political beyond your every day memes.

Never said that retard, only that the people in our generation disagree with us.

Not an argument.

ROADS MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU BUILD THEM

you said it without saying it.
you distanced your self from our peers only to praise the older generation as being more inline with your views.