"I'm a house nigger."

>"I'm a house nigger."

RIP Bill Maher's carreer.

Lol he fucked himself.

He said that? Vid? He will probably skate if he was pretending to be a black person

I doubt his audience will turn on him. Liberals love him for some reason even when he hates on Muslims and all that.

Like, I don't even think he actually counts as a Liberal. He's just an atheist who rags on conservative Christians most of the time and somehow people mistake that for through-and-through Liberalness.

its in the news just google bill maher

All he has to do is identify as a black man.

Bill Maher can do no wrong.

Remember when he said he wanted to see a sex tape of a 13yo boy and his teacher? Or the fact that he's a known regular at the Playboy mansion as well as other elite sex clubs? Or how he bragged about smoking weed long before it was legal?

Sooo a moderate liberal?

I like his show. Snowflakes have always hated him, Dawkins and Sam Harris. Because Bill's sexist and islamaphobic. His fans aren't going to care.

I stepped out for a second, so I guess I missed it. Nobody in the audience seemed to care, because the show went on as usual

he clearly said nigga

He doesn't like muslims either ya'll should be on his side instead of fake newsing a fake drama

Who would like muslims? I would fall into the moderate/liberal leaning end of the spectrum and even I can see the shit that is muslim culture

No, just an atheist. Literally no more liberal than the neckbeards who post about their intellectual superiority here, yet for some reason everybody thinks otherwise.

He was pretending to be black. He said "I'm a house nigga," after a senator from Nebraska told him he should, "work in the fields."

you must be new

Well dont crash your plane just because you hate the passengers. I dont like the fat fucks any more than you do but c'mon. When you side with a party over policy just because you dont like the other members youre just as retarded.

He's said much worse. But the liberal cucks just let him keep talking because they're all hypocrites.

He got fired from ABC for disagreeing with someone who said the 9/11 hijackers were cowards.

Bill Maher doesn't give a fuck.

Oh shit this will spark a movement amongst sjws
This just after the word "nigger" spray painted on LeBron James' $21m LA home

Bill Maher

would literally be a better president than donald trump

And hes not politically correct unlike snowflake donald, so all the trumpcucks should like him, but they won't. I mean I voted for donald but what a fucking mistake that was. Sorry world.

true

the oddest this about this whole ongoing "right wing" drama is how they spotlight a couple of random crazies on tumblr then as a whole bitch and complain about them.. bitch about being opressed as a white person.. bitch about starbucks cups... like i've never heard 1/100th the snowflakeness out of the left that I keep hearing from "the right"

All this stuff is just a distraction from the fact that trump is failing harder then a 100 year turd on all fronts though

I guess he'd rather be victim in chief then just a loser

at least the madman didn't mention covfefe