This happened at Sea World earlier today and I'm absolutely HORRIFIED...

This happened at Sea World earlier today and I'm absolutely HORRIFIED. How can these trainers justify keeping these creatures captive, let alone in unhealthy environments!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ov5Jgw_Nwx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was the sniper that shot him

fuck seaworld, fuck circuses, fuck zoos, fuck animal exploitation, fuck destroying the environment, go vegan

There's no blood in the water so I'm hopeful.

>The Onion

Seaworld and other zoos are the main source of animal rescue and protection resources.
Naive little herbivore.

Okay who here has seen Blackfish?

most animals are pieces of shit
specially dolphins
vegans have never actually spent enough time with animals and are mostly retarded

Seen it. Bretty sad tbh.

>Propaganda

This.
Animals are no different than humans. Theyre just capable of less. People forget humans are still animals and look at how we behave..

Fucka you, rale and dolphin.

Seen it. Seems like a bunch of bullshit.

Yeah well what about the fishes that are inhumanly slaughtered to feed animals in captivity

Knock it off with them doubles.

yeahhhhh you're full of shit

>this upset because daddy didnt bought me that puppy that I wanted when I was in 3rd grade

>inb4 we don't have 4 stomachs
>inb4 we're not herbivores
>inb4 we're not omnivores
>inb4 we're not carnivores
>inb4 we're frugivores

except its true

but whats it matter, this is Sup Forums

Dolphins are literal rapists and abortionists

The alpha male will get the 2nd and 3rd in charge to beat the shit outta any dolphin carrying a spawn that isn't his til the female Dolphin has a miscarriage

Someone gave him strawberry Kool-aid.

Kek

Fucking niggers feeding the animals

Nah nigga we can eat anything

We

Are

U L T R A V O R E S

I don't believe humans can eat rocks but I can't prove you wrong

>dolphin myths

What about fuggivores?

>crave Andy Sixx's steaming logs
>be coprovore

Underrated

plants know they're being eaten
you're eating corpses like the rest of us
morality is hilarious

>ultravores
I like these memes

I'm in shitty ass China right now and there's a bar here called the dolphin bar. I say that every time I walk by.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ov5Jgw_Nwx4

I heard one second of a guitar, saw the static image from the 90s and bailed. What was this supposed to be?

A folk song about the plight of vegetables.

>given top of the line care (some 10+ people per dolphin)
>bring in money for rescuing more animals
>educate public about all the animals there
hard to care about animals if you don't know much about them or understand them
>No orcas have been taken from the wild since 70/80s, only rescues left who are recovering to return or too unhealthy to

Should go watch what former trainers say about Blackfish

Thanks, I guess.

Doubles speaks truth. My gf works for seaworld, and also worked for them a few years ago before blackfish as well. The movie is straight up PETA propaganda.

They splice unrelated video clips together to make it seem like they are the same event, they overlap or splice audio to deceive viewers (such as orcas crying out since they don't do that irl), and all but one of the former trainers had been fired for shit like kicking otters. And the one trainer who wasn't? They edited all the responses to spin what they were saying.

Sea World, along with zoos and other animal capivity organizations, are not without fault. But they do a lot of important work for the education and advancement of animal knowledge in our societies, not to mention husbandry and psychology learning.

You can be against the capitivty of animals, and I think anyone in their right minds is against the brutality of them, but don't let propaganda influence your reasoning.

nigger this is a photoshop from the onion taken from facebook
fuck you

I'd disagree, if it wasn't clear you're as dumb as a sack of spuds. Wow, maybe there isn't a difference between us.

dude , no its not, it's real and afterwards the dolphin said it was an seaworld nigga. it might lose it's job now.
RIP Bill Blowhole