Go back to

Lick her feet

Suck her cock.

Fuck the newfags
post more

>i have been here since december and im calling everyone a newfag

depant and put those feet behind her ears where they belong

Kill your self

Tell her to stop being a little slut and go to bed.

>he thinks saying "fuck the newfags" overrides the fact he's a lonely faggot who has never fucked a girl his own age so he masturbates to children in his parents house, alone, forever
Kill yourself

hehe

>projecting this hard
commit seifuku

this\

just less feet please you fucking degenerate

Thought it was a grown woman until I saw the face. wtf

>2017
>being this edgy

Welcom on Sup Forums newfriends

Pull out the rest.

I'd most def rub them a bit if not suck them I wouldn't try doing anything too extreme but I would trick her since she's a little girl and knows no better I'd tell her it's a challange massage her feet possibly suck them and get them to suck them try to see who can suck them deeper as a game I'd most def rub them on my big erect ragging cock without her noticing while we'd both be giggling and laughing.

Sexualizing children is wrong but so is homosexuality, even more so since it was explicitly addressed in every Abrahamic text. if sexual morality isn't based on religion then how could it be valid or constant?

Is loving girl-children the end point of relative ethics?

Go on ...

Ew that one is ugly

This is a philosophical discussion by the way, pertaining only to abstraction of values

Bump

Wow

DIOS MIO!!

turn 360 and walk away

omfg! thats too fucking funny!
FUCKED UP but funny

But what is the basis of beauty? Perhaps the most familiar basic issue in the theory of beauty is whether beauty is subjective. Kant addresses this: "The judgment of taste is therefore not a judgment of cognition, and is consequently not logical but aesthetical, by which we understand that whose determining ground can be no other than subjective"

keked and saved

jesus christ, what's wrong with that poor little girl's feet? they're HUGE