Wall-E

Air Bud

50 Shades of Grey
Twilight New Moon

Triumph of the will 1934

The first ten minutes of Up.
The last ten minutes of Drive.

>The last ten minutes of Drive.

How is that worthy of tears? Driver got away and Irene is safe with her brown kid.

Every time.

To quote Driver:

>………

>no Green Mile
Green Mile

Men are never allowed to cry

Apart from at this. Only exception.

That ending caught me off guard.

I couldn't help but think of my dad when Adam Sandel is screaming for his son in the rain. Fucked me up man

>Driver got away
Yeah after sitting still for like two minutes with a stab wound in his stomach and the camera panning up slowly

True.

I guess I can see why people would cry there, but I knew there was a sequel novel so he couldn't have died

watch click they said. its a funny flick they said

I JUST WANTED A DUMB FUN FRIDAY NIGHT FLICK FUCK YOU

>thehunt.jpg

>Saving Private Ryan
The most cliched "sad" scenes I can remember in ANY film.

>war is hell
>so let's have cool fight scenes that glorify it
>oh, and here's some guy crying for his mother, isn't war baaaaad ;__;
>*cuts back to men being heroes and fighting for the glory of america*

The Fly pt.2
dog scene

tfw no qt christian terminalcancerfu to spend one wonderful summer with.

>it's just a puppet it's just a puppet it's just a puppetit's just a puppet

>beta cucks being sad about dogs

Taxi Driver
LOTR
Das Boot

>t. Ahmed

eat well pupper

>Wall-E
Yup I can cry to this

What about Godfather pt.II would make someone cry though? The ending?

>"...Matilda..."

youtube.com/watch?v=kj5s-WkBxx8

Closing scenes both "Amy" and "Senna" were pretty hard to watch without tearing up a bit.

YOU GUYS DONT EVEN KNOW WHATS UP UNTIL YOU SAW THIS

Can I get a quick greentext synopsis of this?

I like to be prepared for when I'm going to cry.

this

Found the guy who has never lost his best friend.

I saw this with my 9 year old cousin for the first time. He ended up crying for 10 minutes.

>little cunt gets mad at kindergarten teacher
>says some minor things about him
>adults start putting words in her mouth
>even though the police clears him of the pedophilia charges the townsmen are still after him

>men are allowed to cry

Umm, sexist much?

thank you, sir

That sounds more rage inducing than tear inducing.

it really is, but some parts are more emotional

like when his best friend visits him on christmas eve

Super underated movie.
Poor little pupper.

Futurama the dog episode.

The one where Nibbler let's Fry into his mom's dream fucks me up more. I can't even watch that episode, especially when my mom is around.

Found the woman

I don't know why I cry with this.

But I do and I'll do it for ever.

This.
And the one with Yancy.
It still kills me when bender trys to bring levity to the scene. Not the time bender.

>when they finally get together in the end
>oh the waterfalls

The real feelkino

This is usually my first thought for a movie that makes me cry. It's just so beautifully animated too, and the score is immaculate.
I cry pretty easily at some movies though, because it's important for a man to be honest with himself about his feelings.

>but I knew there was a sequel novel so he couldn't have died

He was supposed to die originally but Refn changed his mind after test screenings

I know women cry to it too but the notebook. I've teared up at other movies but at the end of The Notebook when his wife stops recognizing him I just broke down in heaving sobs. It was too much.

>"On the day of my judgment, when I stand before God, and He asks me why did I kill one of his true miracles, what am I gonna say? That it was my job?"

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi57d50pCUw

"Armaggedon" when Bruce Willis dies.

literally whatever
women love to see you break the facade of a douche bag and show that you are human deep down. makes them want to be with you so they can bring that out and make you a better person. they love a fixer-uper

That scene from the grey

Only movie I bawled my eyes out

youtube.com/watch?v=IwIwTdBOJvk

Not a movie but watching her document her life and struggles with a smile and a hearty determination makes me tear up because I can't hold her in my arms and promise her tomorrow would be a better day if she had a bad day.

:(

Feels. I seriously cried

Click yourself my famalan

once more into the fray...

>Just let it wash over you...

Fuck. I couldn't handle that.

I am studing discrete mathematics.

I need that book

>boyfriend and dad always get really into these movies, tell me to not interrupt certain scenes
>never fucking understood it

I've watched these films since they came out when I was a kid, and aside from looking really nice and having great set/costume design (as well as the good looking guys they cast), I never got the hype.

They talk weird, act weird and I never get what's going on.

maybe you should stop being a faggot

>the last time he saw the Fonz alive
>his daughter's wedding
>when he fucking dies

Just fuck my shit up.

Luck of the Fryish is an infinitely better episode.

That good bye from Frodo to the other Hobbits before leaving with the elves to the sea...

Poor Sam, dude.

It's a story with a heavy focus on honor, duty, friendship, and putting the needs of the many before yourself. Women will never understand.

>Bender I was God once.

>God Entity: I saw. You were doing well until everyone died. Bender, being God isn't easy. If you do too much, people get dependent on you. And if you do nothing, they lose hope. You have to use a light touch, like a safecracker or a pickpocket.

>Bender: Or a guy who burns down a bar for the insurance money.

>God Entity: Yes, if you make it look like an electrical thing. When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

You know you would hit that.

why nobody ever mentions The Sting? It was at least as moving as those episodes you mentioned

GODDAMNIT

yesss.

Or when the Earth is about to die and Fry gives his ticket off world to Leela under the guise of it being a prize or something.

>The last ten minutes of Drive.

No.

>ADRIAN! ADRIAN!

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9sAB4JFh4Q

when Liam Neeson cried for not saving enough jews

If you cry at a cartoon you're never going to have any sort of relationship, just letting you know

my dad always cries at the one part in lord of the rings where the one dude is crying over his dead son. no father should have to bury their child or some shit.

Dude, women cry at everything.

obligatory

>Paul: "Stop that! Stop it, STOP IT. I can bear the rest of it. I can't listen to that! Why do you take so long dying? You're going to die anyway!

>Paul: Oh, no. Oh no. You won't die. Oh, no. You won't die. They're only little wounds. You'll get home. You'll be all right. You'll get home long before I will.

>(Grabs some water to give to the soldier but then notices he is dead)

>Paul: You know I can't run away. That's why you accuse me. I tell you, I didn't want to kill you. I tried to keep you alive. If you jumped in here again, I wouldn't do it. You see when you jumped in here you were my enemy, and I was afraid of you. But you're just a man like me, and I killed you. Forgive me, comrade. Say that for me. Say you forgive me. Oh, no. You're dead...

>Paul: You're better off than I am. You're through. They can't do any more to you now. Oh, God, why did they do this to us? We only wanted to live, you and I. Why should they send us out to fight each other? If we threw away these rifles and these uniforms you could be my brother just like Kat and Albert. You'll have to forgive me, comrade. I'll do all I can. I'll write to your parents. I'll write to--

>(He searches his pockets and finds photographs of his family).

>Paul: I'll write to your wife. I'll write to her. I promise she'll not want for anything. I'll help her and your parents too. Only forgive me. Forgive me! Forgive me. Forgive me......

'I'll tell you how he lived'
fuck

He abandons his family and joins them eventually btw.

This man lies.