What are Sup Forumss thoughts on mental illness?

What are Sup Forumss thoughts on mental illness?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/33525-foot-fetishes-toe-suck-fairy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=egY8rUpxqcE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this bait?

It's a serious question, how do we deal with people in society the have psychological issues.

Mental illness, unless it is sheer insanity, is an entirely made up idea to comfort idiots and retards. 99.99999% of people who have a "mental illness" are either just fucking stupid or are abusing the system.

ADD? ADHD? Anxiety? You're just a fucking potato that can't into life. It doesn't exist and you should an hero.

Is there supposed to be a number in #1?

I mean the photo

Yeah
1. 25
2. 29
3. 45
4. 56
5. nothing
6. 8

>5. nothing
It's a penis.

Kek at the pic

5. is 16 you fucking queer

>can't see #5
No surprise here

Mental disorders are coping techniques that are meant to help you survive tough shit until you find the source of your problem and fix it.

Can't seem to talk to other people properly? Stay alone! Can't get laid with a girl? Do it with a guy! Life seems hard? It's because you were born the wrong gender! Nothing changed? Jump off a bridge!

Obviously, once you hang on to your new behavior, you don't want to go back, but since you still ignore the source of your problems, you're still as unhappy. That's the main reason why so many trans commit suicide.

Sadly, we live in a time were short term happiness trumps long term happiness, and so we go as far as to ignore most mental illness for their temporary "benefits".

Also, circle #5 shows nothing. I blame .jpg.

just a reaction to the environment.

could've been caused by long term physical damage from said exposure, but nonetheless.

>25
>29
>45
>56
>16
>8

Don't worry bro, just take this pill that turns you into a happy zombie that is incapable of dealing with any problems or coming up with any solutions. But hey, at least you will be happy.

I think it often comes in the form of a foot fetish.

livescience.com/33525-foot-fetishes-toe-suck-fairy.html

The amount of effort here put into calling someone a faggot is brilliant

Fuck I can't see 5

This guy gets it.

Exept for the number 5 pic

Yes it is you retard

Adhd is a developmental disorder similar to autism.

what do we think of depression?

Truly believe it only exists in recent generations, probably born out of technological revolution/boredom/feel no real purpose in life etc.

Sucks for people who might "deal" with feeling shitty, but there are far better & more productive ways to deal with it than medication

I'm no psychiatrist but I've seen depression bred from mainly two things:
-Lack of purpose
-Increase in stressors

I think depression, historically, was always due to hardships and stressors in a person's life but it wasn't until we actually started living cozy lives that people started offing themselves for no goddamn reason. It's weird.

unless you're in bum-fuck africa, you really have no good reason to be depressed.
youtube.com/watch?v=egY8rUpxqcE

I think it's always been around. Melancholia.

It just affected women more than men in the past.

you're colorblind, friendo.