Definitely yes. Please come back.

Uncle Hitler, I love you

Germany is fucked
sweden is fucked
UK is fucked
Europe is fucked
please come back

OY VEY! NOOOOOOO

We won't need him when Trump is president.

You can't just throw around the word "cuck" and expect it to stick to everybody.
Sorry, but Hitler was in no way a cuck.

Also:
A

>WHAT A HOLOCAUST

>You can't just throw around the word "cuck" and expect it to stick to everybody.
>Sorry, but Hitler was in no way a cuck.

How was he not a cuck?

He cucked his country 70 years into the future where they're getting destroyed by refugees

FUCKING

Germany would not be getting cucked under his rule and you know that. Cease this bait

We know that Trump is your reincarnation.
It's cool.
>I miss you

>He cucked his country 70 years into the future where they're getting destroyed by refugees
That was the USSR, UK, and USA. Hitler was Making Germany Great Again. Head on over to reddit buddy

>Germany would not be getting cucked under his rule and you know that. Cease this bait

but his actions caused it to get destroyed and for Europe to be eternally cucked because if they ever try to fight it again they'll be reminded of last time and how they were nazis

Victim blaming

This time, no more Mr. Nice guy.

Just face it, he was a cuckold. And now the white race will die

I've moved on to a better person now

>eternally cucked

Exactly.
Imagine today if Hitler had won.

If if's and but's were candy and nuts.

Imagine if Jesus came down and sucked off Tyrone.

It doesn't matter - hitler has already rotted and the white race is screwed

SAGE TRUDINDU

Nope

Hitler - spado, coward and an asshole. He attacked without a Declaration of war, he losing, having a 3-fold advantage in manpower (remember the 41st year...) and died in the bunker - shooting himself out of fear. Using blitzkrieg tactics, quickly moving to Moscow as a coward, he failed.
His soldiers were worse than the Mongols, they shot the children and rape our women. Hitler - the shame of the German people, he has disgraced all his soldiers when attacked without declaring war. If he attacked without a declaration of war - not sure about the strength of their soldiers.

Get out you piece of scum. Nobody like russians.
>inb4 annexing crimea
>inb4 totally legal

>this seething defeatism

good grief.

If Hitler hadn't "cucked it all up" then you would just pick on the next person who could be held responsible.

>This is what the white niggers of Asia actually believe

Praise Stalin. The mother teresa of dictators.

All Canadians need to be gassed

says the guy who shits on the street

Not an argument. You are consistently the worst posters of the board who make no real contribution to it other than your stupidity and vitriol. Again highlighted by the fact that you have to resort to ad hominem attacks further proving my statement.

Also, your statement is objectively wrong. The current state of Germany is the result of Merkel policy. I can make a statement saying Kaiser Wilhelm II or Bismarck was a cuck, or even take it a notch further and say Hermann Arminius was a cuck, and responsible for the current situation of Germany and I would be just as wrong as you are and just as right as you are.
Stop your infantile nonsense, you parroting idiot. Words have meanings, and you should stay in school if you can't grasp it.

Operation Barbarossa was a preemptive strike ivan. Uncle Joe was massing troops to steamroll Europe, that is why Hitler's campaign was so successful, the soviets were purely on the offensive.

Prajeets are pretty good posters, they just happen to live in a shit country.

Cancucks bring nothing of value, you need to be region banned along with Turks

Every day senpai

Unser Seliger Adolf.

I miss him every day.

How can one miss a person they never knew or met?

Yes please come back ;_;

Yes we do :(
Trump is a start to something, but in no way a means to an end...

Canadians are by far the worst imo. The shills always seem to be leafs.

>but his actions caused it to get destroyed
Germany was already getting destroyed fagot, he created a period of prosperity and independence, after his death the 1920s have been continued, not his fault.

Now go back to you National Review circlejerk