Which would get the highest ratings?

Which would get the highest ratings?
>other AFCucks need not apply

Faggot

Steelers Cowboys I'd say

They're all highly memeworthy, but Pats/Cowboys would probably get the most bandwagoners watching.

Patriots vs Cowboys and it wouldn't be close.

Giants v Patriots everyone would watch just to see Eli's autism beat Brady again

>Cowboys-Pats
matchup of the 2 biggest bandwagon teams
>Giants-Pats
3ce in a lifetime, chance for Eli to bring memes home
>Packers-Pats
actually has the best 2 teams playing

>lose to the titans Colts and skins
>best
Lol

mfw patriots miss the Superbowl

Cowboys-Pats or Giants-Pats for sure. The two most popular teams in the country or the most popular team vs the team from the biggest city.

>Implying that a Raiders (without Carr) vs Cowboys game wouldn't have higher ratings.

Texans/Falcons

an all texas owl in texas would get so much stupid press but nobody would watch

Whichever team won would have ultimate in-state bragging rights. As a Texas resident I can tell you that if the Texans lost to the Cowboys, Houston would fucking burn. They have the most autistic obsession/hatred of Dallas you have ever seen.

New bandwagon vs. old bandwagon. hands down this would set records.

>Patriots vs. Cowboys
>Dak gets hurt in warm-ups.
>Romo takes off the baseball cap
>Tony goes 45/50 560yds 5 passing tds, 1 running td, 0 tds, all 5 incompletions are cold drops by T.Williams the cancerous body-catcher.

Romo wins his first of 5 owls.

>implying the packers are the best team in the NFC

are you fucking high?

>Implying Raiders 'fans' can afford TVs

>mfw it's a Chiefs vs Loins Superb Owl and sets a ratings record for lowest ever

Why is he not attacking that illegal spic yelling at him. Wtf I love Raidniggers now.

>waifu
>might be wearing a wig
>John Elway teeth
>ugly nose ring
>Mexican tier make up job
>dyed hair
3/10 and I am being generous mate.

He needs to finish his $12 beverage first.
Just imagine the amount of refball we would see in the 2017 season if that happens. Goodell will make sure there will never be a midwest Owl ever again.

>ywn see a Browns-Lions owl