HELP BROS!

HELP BROS!
Just got back home from a night out, still drunk af and cant think of anything else to do other than jerking off, but I get bored of it fast. Wanna help me out by chatting about random shit and keeping me hard with links?
No gay/fat/animal/anime shit

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video2005165/two_stripers_showing_dicks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The worst is when they look back and speed up. Then you're like OMFG is someone following us, then you speed up 2, and then she looks back and starts jogging and your like omg he must be catching up. So you start jogging and then she goes dead on sprint after looking back again. So you go dead on sprint cuz I'll be damned if that crackhead stabs me in the back cuz he wants my money. Then you sprint faster than her and as you pass her you want to be a good guy and save her valuables so you take her purse off of her shoulder and run as fast as you can cuz you know fuck it you have her id in the purse you can return it as soon as you're both safely away, but then you're all out of breath by the time you get home. The runners high is messing with your head so you lay down on the couch and end up falling asleep then the next morning you have to go to work so you have to just kinda take her purse to work with you so you can drop it by her house on the way home. Then while you're busy working the cops show up and snag you and say you stole some shit. Then don't believe you when you tell them what happened and you end up losing your job while you're clearing the whole thing up because you got arrested at work like the 7th time this week and it's only Monday. Anyway it was crazy last week, am I right?

Ill show u my wife
-Mr.E

>no gay/fat/animal/anime shit
get off our website you newfag
3/10 I replied

Holy hell checked

Dubs checked

Good man! Go for it bro

Eh?

Holy shit didnt even notice hahaha. Gotta help me out now bro

Mr.E

Da fuck

That looks like a phat pussy. You like hitting that?

CHECKED!

Witnessed

Quints and dubs

Love hitting it not too fat not too skinny

I take out a knife and kind of drag it against the wall to make a loud grinding noise just out of common courtesy to let her know I'm there.

Dude what the fuck

Fucken' checked

Bumping while waiting for bros

sauce?
She's fucking godly

It's true watches at $ 0?

No idea, sry bro. Random tumblr pic

I dont know, do you count postage as a cost? How many you have to buy to get one free?
Also, they look like shit

How about my wife's tits?

Amia Moretti or Amia Miley sometimes

She seems nice. What, you want me to jerk off to the pic?

BINGO! Fuck yea, shes nice

I do.

the wedding dress is shit.

Ok

I'm in the same boat. Quick name some interests.

xvideos.com/video2005165/two_stripers_showing_dicks

what if I told you that the girl who starts sucking and fucking at 2:55 was only 15?

I'd fap harder. Last girl I nailed was 15

monkeys dressed like humans, that's some classic comedy

>xvideos.com/video2005165/two_stripers_showing_dicks
Nice link thanks bro. My cock is getting harder now

Lets just start with something and see how it goes. Ready to get my cock hard?

Not gonna lie, those tits are making my cock harder...