Someone please explain to me how Russian hacking the election resulted in Hilary losing and Trump winning

Someone please explain to me how Russian hacking the election resulted in Hilary losing and Trump winning.

Did they hack the election booths and change votes? If they didn't do that, then what is it that Russia did that makes Trump's victory illegitimate?

I can't seem to get that information from the American press for some reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections
youtu.be/6bMLrA_0O5I
youtu.be/EVL8Wdy3_x0
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/06/01/ex-dnc-aide-hits-back-hard-at-clinton-says-her-campaign-ignored-its-data-on-michigan-pennsylvania-wisconsin/?utm_term=.baf8a276d35a
edition.cnn.com/2016/12/04/politics/clinton-deplorables-apology/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-clinton-idUSKCN0YG21Z
nytimes.com/2016/07/23/us/politics/dnc-emails-sanders-clinton.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

/thread

They released emails between the leadership of the DNC and the Hillary Clinton campaign that revealed collusion between the two over how to prevent Bernie Sanders from winning the election.

The release of those emails infuriated Bernie Sanders voters, who stayed home rather than vote for her.

Vladbots out

Kill yourself.

Did you even read it before you blindly linked it here?

I hate trump and hate hillary equally but you bring up a valid point. No actual voting machines were hacked that we are aware of. Most people had their minds up long before the FBI said Hillary was still under investigation. This issue for me is that trump associates had direct ties to people in the trump campaign. With that said, Hillary and the DNC should equally be put under investigation for FRAUD but unfortunately what they did is more a civil matter and does not equal treason under the law.

I think these are what clapper refers to social media trolls

They are rocking the boat back and forth still trying to radicalize more and more americans

It's time for america to smack putin so hard he loses all his teeth

Threre are still enough patriotic republican's in congress to make sure he is put in a world of hurt

I meant russian associates had direct ties to the trump campaign

Your daily reminder that trump lost the popular vote by roughly 3 million.

Your daily reminder that trump won the election by a landslide.

Did you? The summary seemed to do a pretty good job of presenting the situation to date

Those republicans consistently waffle under pressure. Until their own careers are threatened it will continue to roll shit. McCain needs to grow a pair.

>pretty good job

bruh

That's irrelevant. The popular vote isn't what determines the victor, the electoral college does.

come on dad i know you can hear me

silly troll pants

¿§?

i was involved in the bloody part of the chernobyl incident that nobody talks about
you know . . .
youtu.be/6bMLrA_0O5I

It's true watches at $ 0?

more pro russian fake news

McCain has the biggest balls on the planet to say the shit he says and actually face people in public. Or maybe he's just retarded.

o rivers o
youtu.be/6bMLrA_0O5I

You do realize that Wikipedia edit wars are heavily funded, right? Liberal editors heavily outnumber conservative editors, which makes Wikipedia extremely biased.

OK, Snowflake.

>wikipedia.org

Please tell me you're trolling and that you don't sincerely believe that Wikipedia is a legitimate source.

so they proved she rigged the election which resulted in people realizing she was dishonest and not worthy of presidency, therefor its Russia's fault?

It's not a liberal & conservative issue.

Both parties agree Russia did it. They may not agree if Trump knew about it, we'll see about that.

But the only one denying the russia hacking is trump/putin trolls

It's time for american to stand up for its sovereignty. I'm tired of this shit.

act like courage wolf
silly screensaver
bridges

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections
Yes, actually. By releasing only dirt on one and not the other, they interfered with our election. Do you know what interfere means?

spreading of disinformation. like "insider leaks" or "whistleblower" stories to news organizations. in particular the story about loretta lynch being compromised (which led comey to stop the investigation suddenly - without revealing he knew it was false information - which led to more controversy)

I mean if the russians were the ones who hacked the e-mail server that'd be handing the election to trump (mostly)

or writing bots to reply on forums or comments sections of websites. they're quite skilled at this. one knows simply watching Sup Forums that over-saturating the medium with a specific signal can imprint it in the collective mind (eliza for a crude example)

they're probably proud of derailing democracy and proving the superiority of the soviet system. this isn't the first time they tried and this won't be the last

democracy is based on truth and freedom of speech. if you can twist the truth so much that people can't tell what's true or what's not anymore, or turn free (but quality) speech into trash speech (spreading hate, disinformation, ignorance, populism), you've succeeded at destroying democracy.

dark times ahead imho

So because it doesnt source infowars or breibart its not valid?

¿§?

Shut up. Just shut up, all of you.

I am listening to musics. Good musics.

youtu.be/EVL8Wdy3_x0

It's related to the 1000 trolls the Kremlin employed, as well as the voter data given to Russian controlled companies like Cambridge Analytica for the purpose of crafting micro targeted fake news and propaganda, which is sent to your Facebook news feed based on your gender, race, and voting history. They did this with voters specifically in states like WI, MI, and PA, which couple with voter suppression tactics resulted in those states going red.

>no fair! They told the voters that Hillary is crooked
>trump wouldn't have won if they hadn't had told the American public who she really is.

So they didn't hack the polling machines, they just used propaganda? SO what are the Americans bitching about? Americans are being gangbanged by propaganda for years and now they bitch about it?

Another shill putting infowars and Breitbart in the same sentence.

This is like the 37th thread I've seen where someone tried to equate Breitbart with infowars, obviously trying to discredit Breitbart.

Do you guys all sit next to each other in a cubicle or are you one of their useful idiots towing the party line?

dude shut up i'd tear you hem from hinge

The Ivan's are fine with it because it helped their canidate

IDK why treason is in rural americas blood still. Is it genetic? A lot of these guys are probally paid russians too. Putin din du nuffin as far as these guys go

Good job. Putin will be proud of you.

propis o

Basically, the liberal press is collectively engaged in a Wag the Dog campaign, trying to shift the story away from WHAT was hacked and towards a "blame Russia" narrative.

It's sort of like how they shifted the story away from what Edward Snowden leaked and towards "where on earth is Edward Snowden and were will he go next", so that they wouldn't have to inform the public about what he leaked.

Just because one candidate drops out doesn't mean that those voters will automatically vote for that parties winner.

If they were so set on voting for Hillary, they would have voted for her in the first place.

And you forgot to mention how when Hillary said that white males were "deplorables" that it might have turned voters off who of course were married to or had sons that were "deplorables"

Name one conservative news source that you consider legitimate

Get ready to be called a cuck by a bunch of Russian propaganda bots.

the success is with the mindfuck, which the average american isn't bright enough to discern

it's fuzzy and gets lost in the rest of the noise (mostly bipartisan bickering and 24/7 sensationalist news), that's why it's not clear as daylight that anything is wrong. the subterfuge was masterfully crafted (and some former soviet republics knew about this and warned us)

>what is a straw man, Alex

So basically your answer is yes. Ok thats cool user, but just because you make up some bullshit and call it an 'alternative fact' doesnt make it true. You can take the stink of a pile of shit but it doesnt make it anything else other than a pile of shit

i'm a rooster i don't cluck

i am also a cat

what's up comrade?

I wonder who's behind this post.

Anyone who didn't notice that there was something VERY DIFFERENT about this election is a downy. I was beyond insanely over ever hearing about hillary clinton or her emails ever again

>"I mean if the russians were the ones who hacked the e-mail server..."

You mean the illegal one she had in her closet? If she never had that server, then it probably wouldn't have gotten hacked

Thats the thing, in american news media i cant think of one single outlet. The closest thing i can come up with is fox news but their relationship with reality is tenuous at best

It was a rhetorical question designed to get you to reveal your liberal bias.

Seems like it?

>no one hacked hillarys email server, it was the DNC one, as you are aware Ivan

>hillarys email server is not illegal, with all republican control you think they would pass a law to ban using non goverment logged services to communication offical business if it's such a big deal

Are we going to have to put up with an army of putin appologists until america slaps the next set of sanctions on Russia?

saved. that's funny.

What specifically was in those emails that was so damaging to Hillary?

Someone please tell me which home runs were the result of Mark McGwire's steroid use and which were not.

Facts arent liberal or conservative. They are facts. Period. Its the spin that certain news outlets put on them that turns them political. A news outlet worth its salt does not spin the news it presents cold hard facts and lets the reader draw their own conclusions

Hillary needed to carry Michigan.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/06/01/ex-dnc-aide-hits-back-hard-at-clinton-says-her-campaign-ignored-its-data-on-michigan-pennsylvania-wisconsin/?utm_term=.baf8a276d35a

A top former DNC aide tweeted overnight that Clinton's allegations were “f‑‑‑ing bulls‑‑‑” and even suggested that the Clinton campaign ignored its warnings about how competitive Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin were. Those three states proved decisive for President Trump and, especially in the case of Michigan and Wisconsin, were neglected by the Clinton campaign.

Also:
edition.cnn.com/2016/12/04/politics/clinton-deplorables-apology/

Hillary Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook acknowledged the former secretary of state calling half of Donald Trump's supporters "deplorables" alienated voters, saying that's why the Democratic presidential nominee publicly expressed regret over the remarks so quickly thereafter.

This is why she lost the election, she wants to blame everyone but herself.

What specifically was so damaging to Hillary was the fact that the RNC wasn't hacked too.

Only the DNC was hacked, which wasn't fair.

i l l e g a l s v o t i n g .wav

But none of that was hacked.
This thread is about specifically what was hacked.

As i see it, it was all about the conduct of the DNC during the primaries.

None, Democrat Barry Bonds spiked McGwire's sports drinks, blames it on Russians.

here my friend is a basket of idiots

[Basket of Idiots]

Jesus Christ, kill yourself. The world would instantly become a better place.

DIDN'THAPPEN.DOCX

No they released information about some wrong doing and bad stuff sent by members of the Clinton campaign so they are being investigated

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-clinton-idUSKCN0YG21Z

The long-awaited report by the State Department inspector general was the first official audit of the controversial arrangement to be made public. It was highly critical of Clinton's use of a server in her home, and immediately fueled Republican attacks on Clinton, the Democratic front-runner in an already acrimonious presidential race.

The report, which also found problems in department record-keeping practices before Clinton's tenure, undermined Clinton's earlier defenses of her emails, likely adding to Democratic anxieties about public perceptions of the candidate. A majority of voters say Clinton is dishonest, according to multiple polls.

The report concluded that Clinton would not have been allowed to use the server in her home had she asked the department officials in charge of information security

This. This is exactly why I didn't vote for her.
Bernie Sanders won the state of Massachusetts by a landslide and yet she walked away with way more delegates. State after state, every time Bernie won, Clinton either got just as many delegates even though she lost or more than Bernie and the DNC hacked revealed the reason behind this was collusion between the DNC and the Clinton campaign.

I stayed home. I didn't vote for her specifically because of this.

No one cares Ivan

The games up, putin did his thing, now go find yourself a bunker. You aren't gonna fake news your way out of whats coming

Period,

>Name one conservative news source that you consider legitimate

If you identify a news source as conservative or liberal it is, by definition, not legitimate news.

You're just trolling anyways and you don't want the real reason she lost. Sniping to a "specific" event to try to come to the truth make no sense.

It doesn't matter. I am just pointing out the real reason she lost the election.

pfft. hahahahahahaahahaahahahahahaaha
(You) lonely fagot. Here's your reply.

this ^

If this is true, then there literally isn't any legitimate news source.

Trips of truth

Hes got a point though. Can you honestly say that if the RNC was hacked it wouldnt show something unsavoury. Like an organization shitting its pants that trump might win

>The report concluded that Clinton would not have been allowed to use the server in her home had she asked the department officials in charge of information security

>she's the boss
>ask no bodies for permission

It's not illegal. All of the top people use private email / text / signal to avoid FOIA requests

All you Trumpers are a bunch of mindless sheep. He could strangle a child and you retards would still support him. The damage he does to this country in the next 4 years will be blood on your hands.

nytimes.com/2016/07/23/us/politics/dnc-emails-sanders-clinton.html

Exactly! All the Hillary snowflakes automatically counted Bernie's voters as hers. And the DNC tried to undercut Bernie anyways. I wonder if Bernie had won the primary if he actually would have won versus Trump because he wasn't "corrupt"

>she's the boss
The state department isn't a business. It has rules which are governed by law.

There hasn't been a legitimate news source since Walter Cronkite retired.

Now it's all "Here's 30 seconds about something that happened and then well spend an hour telling you how you should feel about it".

>here's 30 seconds on important stuff
>10 hours about the kardashians

These are Ivan's but you're right

I'm wondering if anti-american sentiment will hit american multi-nationals on sales.. Either way I'm slowly unloading my stocks before trump throws a hissy and bombs the wrong country. Markets overpriced as well

The shills are working overtime this week to keep the shitship from sinking
>5 Rubles have been deposited onto your Trump Card®

Ivan's getting so desparate to spread their narritvie they write fake messages to themself about russian fake news
so another can reply with proof backing them up

Sad!

Which is why americans should be looking at off shore news outlets. They do not have a horse in the race as it were. They have no bias one way or the other as to political spin in america.

what most American idiots don't understand is that YOUR VOTE DOES NOT COUNT! if no one voted at there would still be a winner, decided by the uh oh... electoral college!

u right.. and as i already said there are no laws against it.. and she makes the rules not governed by laws.. They all use private email (Pence used AOL as govenor, Palin used Hotmail) the staffers in trumps office are using signal for anonymous text

They should either make it a law that you can't do it or revise FOIA laws because as is it's a joke

>
Make sure to post in both of this guy's threads so he gets paid twice

How cute, you need an image to talk for you xD

WRONG SNOWFLAKE, look it up. She had wiped data from her server, Comey covered it up.

OK, Snowflake.

are you serious? your argument is literally
>putin "rigged" the election by informing american voters of factual information, therefor hes bad
>hillary rigged the election against bernie and was caught, therefor shes a victim and trump supporters are stupid for believing facts how dare they

wat? you liberals are so fucking stupid what is this i don't even