Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TH1xzR_Drb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why? what's going to happen?

I watched it. I win.

Prove that I didn't.

jesus christ, where's acid rain when you need him

genuinely worried for the future lads

I would've watched it if she wasn't shouting so much that the audio starts distortion.
Are feminists too stupid to understand how microphones work?

is this parody?

she acts like it is, she's not being very serious. almost sarcastic throughout the entire thing.

i assume she/they feel that sexism in sport is an important issue, but they don't really portray it like that.

lol these stupid cunts all got unless gender studies degrees and are trying to make some sort of use of it with shit liken shitty low IQ analysis "sexism" on youtube. The sexism boogyman will always be there because professor shekelsteins told them so

I can watch this, she's a qt.

>womans studies major

lmao, the fuck is this even about? Do they have courses on taking selfies and making sandwiches

Where's the male representation? Women have a hard life.

She's so smug

why didnt she mention the whole interview of that athlete from some latin-american country where there was bascially 3 women just putting oil on his body?

just marathoned it.

youtube.com/watch?v=TH1xzR_Drb8

They teach you how to complain about how there aren't enough women in STEM fields.

I want to protect her smile, but why does she have to be a feminazi

Some points were valid, but if you look hard enough you can find things like this for any group of people.

Also what does pointing out islamophobia have to do with sexism? They are the undisputed champs.

posting shit like
>wife of a X wins Y
is a pretty shitty thing to do, though

not that im endorsing this show, but come on

Maybe women should have to compete with men so we'd never have to hear about any women in the Olympics

she's right.

The husband is the coach of the girl, who years ago decided to test new techniques which made the girl reach the Olympics. It is perfectly accepted to say that the coach "makes" the apprentice win. Plus he was overjoyed and attracting attention at that specific point of the transmission. It's a 5-second comment in a coverage that lasts several minutes and mostly centers on the girl.

DO NOT take feminist critique at face value. 90% of the time there is something being overlooked or manipulated. For example, the Chicago Tribune is a local newspaper which referenced a known person from Chicago, but the gender studies major is not enough to research up to that point.

It is pretty fucking funny that out of hundreds of hours of coverage, with several different simulataneous commentators all they can getis a 4 minute video which is just a copy of an Atlantic article anyways, which mas already made fun of for being manipulative.

I did.
>Out of context comment
>The mall comment was praising a group of girls who even though look young and normal, are top-of-the-world competitors with amazing skills.
>The husband who made the girl win is also the coach, who tried a new approach to the swimming
>The Chicago Tribune was just putting some Chicago celebrity in the headline
>Women and men categories are independent, so it's reasonable to keep achievements and records also separated
>Phelps is one of the most well-known swimmers in the entire fucking world, of course he gets more attention than other athletes
>A gossip magazine aimed at women makes an article about women's gossip
>Islamophobia inserted for no reason (even though the headline is 100% real and she did make anti-american tweets)
>That implication at the end that it's obviously society and not genetics which make men tend more towards sports coverage than women

I think I missed a couple but this is mostly it. How the fuck does this shit convince people? It's terrible.