Marriage

>Married to QT Japanese
>6 years married now, she ain't quite QT anymore, more like an angry, emotionless Asian terminator
>Her friend sexually assaulted by her boss at work; Japanese as well, but her English ain't so good
>I drive her friend down to legal proceedings and fair work commission, the whole time she's complimenting me and offering to buy me food and shit
>Spend whole day with her doing this shit and have so much fun

So Sup Forums, will I be counted as some cheating bigot degenerate cucklet if I make a move on this girl? I've got a prenup with my wife already, so that isn't a problem.

Is marriage worth being stuck with someone who you no longer love, and should it be upheld based on the principle it was created on?

>That feel when if I make a move and end it with my wife, I'll go to hell according to my family's religion (Catholic fag)

>married a gook
you brought all this mess on yourself, degenerate

I love asian women but I'm so fucking terrified of marrying one that will turn into an automaton.

Just give your wife a nice big hug.

Give your wife more love OP. And I don't mean stuff, or chores, or "things she should appreciate." I mean hugs and kisses and a LOT of good old fashioned sex. Get her hot, she'll come around.

Sounds like your wife probably isn't happy either. Talk to her. My wife and I have had our ups and downs in our marriage of 14 years. The low points have always been due to our lack of communication. Marriage, like any relationship, takes maintenance work.

Keep fucking your wife only. Think about her friend if you want to while with her but you wouldn't want her fucking around on you.

This. My brother is going to marry one soon, so I get a front seat to that shit show. Can't wait.

A mature opinion in muh Sup Forums?

Color me surprised

No it does not. The only work it needs is to put a bitch in her place, and that work should have been well and done long before marriage.

>Married a Japanese
Nuoaaaaaaaaww
Dude!

This is true, but OP, dont be a fag about it

Yeah, the shit they spew on relationshit shows is really """""""mature"""""". Your wife either respects your or she doesn't. If she doesn't, no amount of """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""work""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" will fix it.

>Old asian ladies become automatons

Where did this retarded meme come from?

Chinese women are notoriously demanding, but they manage all the money in the household so they're huge penny pinching cunts as that's what their culture demands.

Do you kids keep forgetting that communication between husband and wife is the most important thing in a marriage? You need to sit her ass down and talk to her. Ask her why she's being such a cunt, in a diplomatic way of course, and work things out. Hell for all you know while you're asleep you farts are so vile and when she shifts to come out of bed you grab her and hold her down to smell your farts while you're asleep.

>when she shifts to come out of bed you grab her and hold her down to smell your farts
I do that while I'm awake.

How's it feel being single?

I've been in a relationship for 11 years now to the same woman. Hows it feel to be a doormat?

Pretty good, all things considered.

Looking back at your post, I guess there's a bit of truth to that. You can't make a relationship work if it's not based on mutual respect for each other, so in the end you'll be fighting a losing battle or putting more on the line than your significant other.

Pshhhh

>I'll go to hell according to my family's religion (Catholic fag)

There's no such thing so nothing to worry about there buddy :)

>I've got a prenup with my wife already,
Judges WILL throw out prenups if you're the one who did the wrongdoing, such as cheating.

>(Catholic fag)
>For better or for worse
>For richer or poorer
>In sickness and in health
>Until death do you part
Unless she is cheating on you, suck it up.

Farm the rice, pay the price.

Get a divorce you faggot, cheating is nearly as bad a cucking.