Sup Forums, I'm scared tired and lonely

Sup Forums, I'm scared tired and lonely.

I like this girl, but she told me she has a fear of commitment, then left for vacation and I don't think she'll want to see me again when she gets back, which won't be for another two weeks.

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r86u4eaoZUU
discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Figure out a way to talk to her 1 on 1. Lay it down. You'll lose her for sure if you never open up about your feelings. If you talk to her about what you're feeling then you have a chance.

shit in your hands and rub it on your chest

I'd say you get the hint, she's not interested.

Start working out, forget about her as fast as possible and start dating other people.

There's something else I forgot to mention.

I like to write stories. Before she left I asked her if she'd give me an idea for a story to write and i'd show it to her when she gets back. She did, and I'm still writing it, but honestly I'm losing motivation to write it because I don't know if she'll still care about reading it when she comes home.

I've thought about that, and I don't want to do it. I think the fact of the matter is.. I don't want to lose.

You write stories? Intelligent...here's a story you could write..you could write your story then give her it. It's like telling her how you feel in written form, in detail. Then when she confronts you, say how you feel 1-1.

Ya know what I'm sayin'?

I think that telling her how I feel right now will actually hurt my chances. I think that while she's on vacation she just wants to enjoy her vacation and not think about any relationship problems.

That's what I hope to do, but I worry that when the time comes, she'll be afraid and won't want the story.

But here's the thing, you ain't going out with her, yet. So even if she rejects you, it will be a learning curve.

What you should do is stop being a scarred faggot and then girls will want to fuck you.

When she gets back I mean

This thread reads like a bunch of women bitching and moaning about their emotional problems. That's why shes on vacation getting dick from men.

youtube.com/watch?v=r86u4eaoZUU

I think you should just bite the bullet man and go and do it. But of course have the mindset that there's plenty more fish in the sea.

We went out one time before she left and we both had a great time. We set up for a second date immediately the next day for the upcoming saturday, but a few days later her car broke down and this caused a lot of problems since she lives kind of far away.

discord.
-----------------------
gg/dbet8PV

Which comment are you replying to?

What I want is a relationship.

Wasn't really much of a reply I made. More of spoken out loud opinion.

Sounds like she isn't sure if she wants to go out with you and is using a car problem as an excuse. Try to hang out and come to her and see how she reacts, that is, if you can drive faggot.

Fears of commitment, still thinking at her ex, having a hard time trusting "men"... are all red flags.
This means she is not into you but might still accept going out with you to not be alone anymore.

She could also say such things to not give you much hope, but still enough hope to think you've got your chance ... so that you will boost her ego by trying to seduce her.

Don't forget girls are extremly weak physically, so they quickly become experts in indirect violence and psychological manipulation to get what they want.

Well what were you recommending I go do?

Basically see the above of what the rest say, the say it better ^ I'm making breakfast now.

Pee on her to show dominance, always worked for me

I'm confident that, whatever the circumstances that convinces her to go out with me again, I can prove I'm worth her time.

I think either she's worried about not being able to uphold her end of the responsibilities in a relationship and I have to reassure in her that she won't have to worry about that, or she very plainly doesn't want to see me again. But she still talks to me when I text her, so I'm not sure what to make of it.

Thanks

No problem mate, hope it works

It doesn't look good either way, it's especially bad if she made that comment about "fear of commitment" if she knows you're into her and that's why she said it.

There's not a whole lot you can do, buddy. Probably best to not think about it too much over the next 2 weeks and get comfortable with the idea that it's not happening. Great if it does, but probably not.

Just did it, worked like a charm

Sorry to hurt your feelings user... But there's a 99% probability she just likes having a guy trying to seduce her so that it occupies her and boosts her ego.

I've seen lot of girls being all smiile while telling their friends some guy is desperately trying to get them, and then showing the text messages while giggling...

Like one young girl I know (who is barely 18yo) got hit on by an "old" celebrity in a disco (guy not so celeb anymore and is in his 50).

She gave him her number, and accepted for a little while to reply to his 'hot' text messages / pictures - giving him false hopes - just before making fun of him ...

And now this bitch brags about it everytime she can, showing the chat and the picture of that celebrity in underwear while giggling...

You might be right, but this is the kind of thing I've been afraid to admit to myself. I was hoping I'd get some advice on what to do, anything, to boost my chances.

Nothing works better than radio silence in these situations. Yeah, she texts you back, but aren't you always the initiator of conversation?
Try not speaking to her at all for the rest of her vacation. It will be difficult, but the result will be worth it. She will eventually notice, and start wondering, "why hasn't user talked to me in a while? What's keeping him busy?" All the while, you remain as brief and aloof as possible when she does reach out to you. Don't be a dick, but don't be so eager to interact. Girls like to chase, they don't desire someone who will put them on a pedestal.
Radio silence works wonders, because in the event that she isn't into you, it will help in the process of moving on and will force you to think about her less. And in the event that she does like you, it will bring her out of the woodwork, making her want your attention again

This is what I intend to do, but I still have this story I have to write and try to give it to her.

I appreciate your advice and the thought you put into it, but I don't think it pertains to me in my situation. This girl doesn't seem like the kind to do things like that. But hey, I might be wrong.

I like that picture, its pretty cool.

>but she told me she has a fear of commitment
that's girlspeak for

"You're the kind of beta who asks if it's OK to kiss me, so I'm not fucking interested in you but I want you to think the best of me so I'll tell you indirectly and hope you figure it out even though it will take longer and hurt you more, what's most important to me is that I seems like a nice person."

Forget the fucking story. If she cares, she will ask you about it

Girl might not be a total bitch like the one I talked about in my previous post.
But she is still a girl.
Girls likes to be seduced and flattered. They like being chased after, even when they're not into the guy.

When girls don't give you more and more signs that they might be into you, but just enough to keep being seduced and flattered, this is a sign that they are toying with you.

It's the thing about girl you learn the quickest when you grow up.

Yeah, lol, that quote has crossed my mind once or twice.

I told her I'd try to have it done by the time she comes back. So, what if it turns out she was looking forward to reading it all along and then I disappoint her by not having it ready when she asks me about it? Should I just let her be disappointed then?

Suck all the other guys cum out of her pussy and ass when she gets back from riding the cock carousel. Plus you're a faggot OP.

Lol, you rat bastard.

That's a cool pic user

Thanks, took it myself.

>i have a fear of cimmitment
>you are on vacation
she will get with her chad exbf and fuck for hours and then she will date you right after. still cheating on you.

Generally means she was hurt by her ex but likes it because women are women right. she will probably get new person