youtube.com/watch?v=2qfteDJxdvE
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037885569
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9PPsD-XPTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHatcha up to?

youtube.com/watch?v=zDBjji5JiP0

I... is that Homura?
How are you doing?

Hi Yuno! I know that wasn't to me but how are you doing?

Kanna
Sounds like a good time! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself~
Nah i'm just listening to music now.

Just listening to some music.

Hello everyone
>juvia claimed
Hello kanna! I'm always glad to see you.
Unlike some people
You say thay
Well you must've been enjoying yourself, cause it sure looked like you were having a good time
>so now there's a special kind of kiss you want?
>i mean you're pushy about it, not even just teasingly pushy

Hi~
I'm good, You?
>I know that butt is ~

Hello Kanna, I'm okay
Yourself?

Whatcha listenin to?

Hello Homu

It was, really really! Thank you Hanako~
Oh, what are you listening to, if you don't mind me asking? I probably won't like it... but I like learning things about people!

Hi miss Juvia!!

Still here

and
Hi

Worked and playing Destiny

Hi Tomo!! I was going to message you on discord but I didn't know if you were even there and I didn't want to bother you!
What have you been up to?

At least it's the weekend!
Oh, what are you up to on that? You play it so much, you have to have everything done!

Do you honestly think i intentionally try to piss you off?
Well to be honest i was, until i realized you were actually upset.
> One that you actually want to give.
> Fair enough, but even when i'm not it all ends the same.

I think even you'll be able to appreciate this~
youtube.com/watch?v=0oZ2IqD0VRE

Glad to hear it~
See above~

I wasn't expecting that!
But that's a funny video! I've never actually seen that before, but I've seen something similar to it! It was also a Sup Forums thing I think.
Thank you for sharing that, really!
>hug
Sorry I missed you guys tonight. I'm just glad I get to hang with everyone for a bit!

Oh you wouldnt im just kind of spacing is all.

>Sorry
For what

Haha yeah, people don't usually heat that kind of stuff~ There's a lot of those kinds of videos/songs, an i really enjoy listening to them.
Hehe of course, Kanna~
> Hug
You don't need to apologize Kanna, you need to hang out with your other friends too after all~

Oh it's nothing to do with you don't worry
>pat pat
Yes, sometimes yes. Especially When you talk like I'm not even here
>if i really didn't want to give you one do you think i would?
>it does not

Never get tired of pvp

Jesus christ what is this

Spacing? About what? Err, I guess spacing implies that you're not really thinking about anything... Hmmm... Okay, well what did you eat today? I'll guess... cereal?
Also, sorry if I left you hanging! I don't know if you saw that I said I was going for a bit, so I'm sorry for that.
Also, Tomo with glasses? Interesting...

I... ehh, for being so embarrassed... or maybe I just like to say sorry, I don't know! My bad!
I haven't seen you around for a bit, but I know that your data had that thing so sorry nevermind I'm just stupid.
But it's Friday, so I hope it got fixed!
Also cuuuute picture~

I think they're pretty cool! Looking back at it, it was another Sup Forums musical! It's fun to watch, and I have a few songs that I'm like that with too! It's not even a good video, but this
youtube.com/watch?v=_xpURSoE_Ng
gets me everytime! Err, you don't have to listen though, it's not even that good.
A-ah~! Thank you!

>:3

It represents me and you one day~

Working all week until the 8th, from there I'll be off for 4 days for A-kon, an anime convention

I had ramen noodles stuff.I did and no problem. She is adorable yeah?

I... you- I mean that's a nice thought...
B-but that's still a long way off! I mean if it can even happen... and who said I would want... I mean I...
It's a nice dream~

Whaaaat? That's pretty terrible. I mean, I know that working is nice and it brings in money so that's not bad, but I don't want you to overwork!
But push through it. A-kon, eh? Funny name! You're going as like a vacation or something right, you're not working there too? I hope not!

Interesting. You're referring to when i was talking to Urabe tonight right?
> Let me rephrase that, one that you act like you actually want to give, and not like you had to force yourself into.
> It kinda does. Whether i ask politely and just want to be affectionate, try to "trick" it out of you, or act all peverted about it. It's always no you stupid pervert i hate you, or get away. With the handful of times i actually got one, only one or two you acted genuine about it.

Some good shit man.

Still feeling a bit odd, but much better than last night. You?

ROREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nope

It's somewhat like a vacation since I work pretty damn hard for someone who's only joined 6 months ago, my bosses are cool with it since i made the request ages ago so they went and approved it, hell most co-workers say I deserve it
Yup most mistake it for the crap artist and no I'm not working there, fuck that noise I'll pay the jewy 90 shekels for the full pass

Hell na nigga

>Tomo pls I can't reply if you're so fast you tie with me
Oooh, did you add anything? I had some ramen noodles myself! Err, reheated because I made them and didn't want to waste them! I didn't even finish them...
Ah, thank you! Still sorry I had to leave in the first place!
Come on, Tomo is always adorable! Even in that one picture...

Odd? Like not feeling up to par, or feeling... I dunno, off? Still, I'm glad you're better, really!
I'm okay, thinking about staying up and just fixing my schedule! Other then that... I'm okay!

Hey, that's really great! Good on you for working so hard, and thank you for doing it! You definitely deserve some sort of break!
I don't even know who you're talking about, so no worries there!
Ahah, sorry. I didn't know, sorry sorry! Eh, that's a fair bit of a money but as long as you enjoy yourself!

Hey, how are you doing?

It;s a shame most people cant appreciate them though. Haha ahh i love that one.
Of course Kanna~
Silly, you really don't need to feel bad at all~

Alright how about this then?
youtube.com/watch?v=0v5TM70Zr0g

It should, nothing too bad so don't worry love
>rub
It went fine. Ended up switching back to hearts of iron 4.
Yes. It's not even like you tried to hide it
>you act like I've never been genuine any of the time.
>yeah well maybe if i don't give them out all the time it would make the times i did special but obviously not.

Historia , From Attack on Titan (anime) ^_^

Sorry Kanna. I just had the powder stuff you know. I dont mind the wait. She is and the glasses add to it of course

KOUMEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Pretty much how I was feeling yesterday, just not as deathly bored, so I'm not as tense.
Also, found 2 new bands that I've been really enjoying.

Send the full pic and I'll send butt

I didn't try to hide it, that was the point. I said that stuff with the intent that you would see it, and reply to it by being all pouty and cute like you usually do.
> No you have been genuine, dont get me wrong i can tell when you do.
> Yeah you're right about that, and i got greedy. I know that, and i'm sorry.
Look, i don't want to talk about this anymore, the more i do the more i realize how fucking pathetic i sound.

It really is. I think if you go into it with an open mind and just expect a funny video a lot of people would enjoy it a lot more. Even just the comedic value alone is worth it, in my opinion!
It's a good one, even if it's not edited super well! Or at least that's what my friends tell me.

Nope.

Ya. It's really letting me take a step back and figure out what direction to go in.
AtomA, and Mechina. Listening to this right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=LWsSlaNOn0s
And ya, I can use speakers. Just not headphones.

Guess you want Koume to to crie ;-;

I know you were joking haha. Yeah I had the noodles with it. Not at all. You can play with your friends ill pass out every now and again its fine haha. Without. I love her eyes especially in pics like this. I wouldnt mind if she wore them every now and again.

I agree, but i guess most people just want "serious" music. It absolutely is!
Yeah but it's still enjoyable none the less~
Yeah i know Kanna, you really do care a lot.
> Pat pat

No worries yo
Anime conventions is probably my happiest time of the year, as sad as it may sound

You're killing me..

You love it~ Even JoJo isn't safe~
youtube.com/watch?v=3RfubYuVW44

Hey, that's good. That means you can get a bearing on your surroundings, get reoriented, and push forward to improving yourself and your life. Err, that sounds weird when I put it like that. Sorry.
Whoa. I actually really like this song. It's not 100% my style but I really like it. Thank you for sharing, I'll check out the other band too and show of their work. Thank you!
Ah, one step ahead! Sorry, was just trying to help!

Okay okay, good! Sorry!
Oh, alright, I was about to be like "how do you just eat the powder"? But then I remember that I have a friend who's addicted to ramen and he made me eat grilled ramen. Like, the hard brick, grilled on a stove. It was terrible.
I know, I just... I don't want to come here and then leave in the middle of stuff because that seems like I'm not really committed to a conversation!
I figured, eheh. She really does have special eyes. I think she might look good in them if she did it once in a while! Err, I mean it might be good like as a style thing! Not like she doesn't look good!

Ah, you spend enough time around a few of my friends and you'll be begging for some semblance of normal music! Still, I think it's nice, not every song has to be serious! And if it's not serious that doesn't mean it's trash.
True, that it is!
A-ah~! Thank you Hanako~

Haha i dunno, it might be the other way around!~ Exactly, but sadly some people just dont see that.
You're welcome Kanna~

No worries. That sounds horrible yeah..... Why would you even try to make that. Thats silly everyone knows you like to chat. I would love to just stare into them. She might but she isnt much for style things which is fine.

You are not getting butt pics! Neither is Wewby!

No, it's accurate. I kinda lost myself last night thinking I wasn't moving forward at all. And in part, I wasn't. But I have plans for Monday to help. Just gotta wait it out on the weekend, while I work on the car a bit.
It's quite interesting, right? Here's one from the other. youtube.com/watch?v=EVj6VVw7zvY
It's particularly strange, but really nice for the mood I've been in.

I'm not trying to get butt pics I'm trying to get the full bunny pic! I thought if we could trade.

Ah, I don't doubt your... err, musical weirdness? Not like in a bad way! I mean like, err... taste for strange music? Yeah, I think that's a lot better! But some of the stuff they listen too... jeez. Still, you're probably right! And yeah, which is sad indeed. But that means that if they ever change then at least they have a whole new world to experience!
You're so nice! Hanako... can I sit on your lap for a bit? Please? It's okay if you don't want to right now!

It was, really, really! I've also had it without the powder, so like just as a brick, with powder and and crushed up in a bag, as a brick with powder, and with chocolate syrup! Err, I think I'm forgetting some of them...
Well, he likes it! He's not even like weird or anything, he's a pretty cool dude. He just likes really weird foods and trying them different ways!
I know, but if I leave in the middle, then that's rude right? I don't want that!
Ah, I bet that would be nice. Now that's something to day dream about Tomo! And yeah, that's true. But I'm sure she'd try her best if you asked her nicely!

That's really good to hear! It sounds like now you have this plan and you're going to move forward with it, hopefully to a better future! Good for you, and I hope everything works out! Wait, what's the plan if you don't mind me asking?
It's more than interesting, it's awesome! I'll give the other a listen in a sec! Err, I guess as I'm typing this, so it was pointless saying that.
The radio chatter at the start reminds me of this a little!
youtube.com/watch?v=khAXVv85ssg
Not exactly, but still!
I liked that one too, though the other one was a little more my style. It's still a good listen though!

WHAT THE FUCK
TITUS WHERES THE CROSS??

I've been depressed for a while now so I think very negatively, being surrounded by fellow nerds just make me feel more at home even if I don't interact with anyone just the atmosphere is enough

I know that feeling well. If you ever just want to talk about it or something, feel free.

That sounds really odd. I guess if you like it... Still a bit weird if you ask me. You give heads up its fine. Yeah it would. Nah she can wear whatever she likes I dont mind.

No to that either!

Ya, gunna be off to the DMV and then to the community college on Monday, see what I need to do to go back.
That sounds EXACTLY like the second half of another one of their songs! Bermuda Riviera!
youtube.com/watch?v=OBPQsprezcg
I actually really like the sound of that though.

Haha yeah, i've got a rather large and odd taste in music~ True, we can only hope they'll open up their eyes eventually!~
Sure Kanna, of course you can~ Hop up~

Well speaking of crosses, this next one would put them to good use~
youtube.com/watch?v=YZY7QCBMWoE

Reeeee

It is. I don't mind though! I mean, I didn't like it that much, any of them really! But I don't mind trying some stuff like that! He even made me try a pepperoncini once. I really didn't like that. It was so chewy and slimy and stuff, ew. I mean, it tasted okay, but I don't recommend it.
Eheh, sorry though, it is pretty weird. Oh, one time we made a cake out of all like 20 flavors of milkshake from a local burger place! It was pretty crazy!
I guess that's true... Tomo stop making good points I'll never win at this rate!
Err, I didn't mean like if she didn't like it! I just mean that it doesn't hurt to try new stuff and like... ah, sorry. That's kind of you though.

Ooh, getting a new license? I need to do that too... Wow though, those are some big plans indeed! I think that you'll do great! Even just getting the general classes out of the way seems like a good idea!
Whaaaaat. Yo, they're pretty good!! And that's actually a really good song too! I didn't even know about these people! Hey, thank you, really! I always struggle to find some new music but you knew what I wanted and you didn't even have to try!
I would link some more music, but eheh... I don't really know what else I can think of!

I never knew that! Thanks for telling me, I love learning about people, especially friends as nice as you~ If I can think of some far out stuff, I'll keep you in mind!
Really? Thank you thank you thank you!!
>Jumps up on to your lap, giving you a nice hug after getting up there
Ah, thank you Hanako... I like it here...

Alright now that's a really good gif!

Gives me the good ol CoD 4 vibes

Whats a pepperoncini? No need to be sorry. A cake? Was it good? I didnt know it was a competition. Oh I understood what you meant and yeah clothing isnt too big a deal. Who is Kanna biting?

Nah, gotta transfer ownership of this new RX7 to me, and make sure it's in a non-op status. Then get a new title for it.
Ya, I'm sure I need to do general classes, although I'll probably be put pretty low in them. I was never particularly good with the general classes tbh.
I didn't even know these guys before today. Just got a link after a random Alestorm vid, and thought they sounded pretty good.

That's the spirit!~

No problem Kanna~ Aww that;s sweet~ Haha alright thanks~
> Wraps my arms around you returning the hug
You're welcome Kanna, hehe thanks i'm glad you like it~

bump

>dubs!
The mp5! That was a good gun. I remember when I would run it with the silencer because it looked so cool, like it was integrated!
... and then I remember the ACOG with the M40A3 made it a one shot kill anywhere to the body! That was annoying.

>
It's bad. I'm sorta kidding, but it's not for me.
Okay...
A cake, yes! It was... it was okay! Like... like brownie, apparently. It was really dry. And uh... we ended up feeding it to our class. It wasn't that bad, I guess, no one got sick and they didn't really complain.
It's not, but I like to think that someday I can be as awesome as you!
Oh, thank you! Sorry, I can mess up my words sometimes.
She's biting miss Kobayashi! Not like in a mean way, she's also giving a hug! Err, I can't show you a picture of her though because the pepperoncini...

Oh, right! Dang it, sorry. I think you might have told me that. Well, I hope that goes really well! I didn't even know you could get a new title for a car!
Hey, that's fine! As long as you pass, it's super okay! Err, as long as you try your hardest! And I'm sure you'll pass anyways, you're really smart!
Wow, that's pretty lucky! Well, thank you for your curiosity!

Thank you Hanako! It's true though, you're really really nice and kind, so thank you! Really!
Mmmah~! Ah, it's so warm! Thank you.... I could fall asleep on you, you're like the best pillow!
Of course I like it! I like anything you do, silly~ You're amazing to just be around!
also please excuse the pepperoncini!

Hi Alice!!
How are you today?

Alive

How did I know you would say that.
Alright, well... Bagel for breakfast today? With cream cheese?
How was yesterday for you?

How strange. Good. Huh well I think thats a good result. You already are silly. Again its fine Kanna. I want a gentle nom then. I think I have seen her pic

I'm still in bed
It was okay

Too bad MWR is hot garbage.. why did the jews have to ruin it with supply drops and melee weapons... I'm for adding newer guns to add more flavor for longevity but MELEE WEAPONS DO NOT BELONG TO 4

Ya, it's pretty easy. Costs a bit of money though. Hoping it won't be more than like, $20.
>Me
>Smart
Eh? I am? It's been a long time since school, but I'd be giving it my everything. Probably studying my ass off at work if nothing else.
Well here's another good one. Whole album even!
youtube.com/watch?v=2qfteDJxdvE

You're welcome Kanna~ Thank you~
It's rather comfy having you up here as well~ Well i wouldn't mind that~
Aww thanks Kanna~
Pepperocini excused.
Also, i'm sorry to cut this short but i have to go to sleep now..I'm sorry Kanna.
> Rubs head
I hope you enjoy the rest of your night!
Goodnight Kanna.
> Hugs tight

bump

Hi

I know! It's weird, he likes strange food.
Yeah, I was happy with that end result too! Everyone got some free, dry cake, and we had a bunch of fun making it! It was awesome! I want to try and do some other crazy food idea but we're stuck trying to think of some more.
Nah, you're leagues ahead of me Tomo! But if you really think I am... maybe I'm catching up!
Okay okay, sorry Tomo!
A gentle nom? I could do that! Err, but I'd have to find a picture first... Actually, dragons in the show clean each other licking each other clean! Like a cat, but as a community! It's pretty great. I know that's not what you were talking about but it's kinda related, right?
Oh, maybe! She's red hair, and... err, like this!

Oh, sorry sorry! Well, you could have something new today if that's what you were going to have then! Like cheerios! Err, I know you said you liked them, but I don't know if you have any...
Well, that's good to hear. I hope today goes even... wait, it's the weekend. Do you have work today?

Ah, sorry to hear that. I think melee weapons would be cool! But it seems like they might have not been implemented that well. Are they a one hit kill?
Is infinite warfare any better?

Oh, huh. I didn't know that! Wait, only $20?! I thought it would cost a few hundred! That's cool!
I think you're smart, anyways! You know what you're talking about all the time! And good, I'm glad to hear that! Just get through it if you decide to go, and maybe try to have a little fun!
Ah, that's fine! I know you said you don't come around that often, so I hope that wouldn't be cutting into the time where you come here, but if it did, I know that at least it's for a good reason!

No, thank you~
Ah, really? Yay~! I hope you enjoy it! And really really? It sounds so nice... someday, maybe.

Good morning Tomoko why are you up so early?
Good morning Kanna-kanna
I'm doing alright, just a bit tired from mopping, sweeping, washing dishes, you know. What about you?

You quoted me twice
I'll just eat a bagel.
No work today

I'm sure the Internet has plenty of ideas. I mean other people are the judge for that and I think you're pretty cool. That sounds nice but I'm a person so that would be odd to be a part of. It's related. Yes I have seen her. I haven't slept but I am posting live from my bed

From what I played, Infinite Warfare is a dumbed down Black Ops 3, I still like it for space warfare-ish concept but I do not have it installed for my ps4's limited space

I will head to bed now, good night

mind if I snuggle with you?

night

That Registration fees. If the car hasn't been registered, or put into non-op, I can very well expect a LOT of backfees to pay for it. If it is in non-op, then it's just the title fee.
That's just cause my passion is generally the topic at hand. You get me on math or something, and I'll be lucky to meet you with basics of high school.
Eh, would make responses a tad more scarce, but I'd probably still be coming here plenty.
I think their As Embers Turn to Dust album is the best one I've listened to so far.

My bed is a bit small for that and the other half is cluttered with stuff

that's even better

Hey, thank you! Good morning to you too!

Yes
Play Overwatch with a friend. Probably.
I don't have a subscription is how

my waifu

I guess if you really wanted to. I like to sleep on my back though. I didn't even notice because I switched to phone so no worries. You would have to try to tell right? I guess that would be nice to watch. It's fine. How many points do you have? Good to be sure yeah

Nah, a lot of people have 0 clue how DMV shit works. Only reason I know so much is from having to deal with their shit on so much.
Mmm. There's some other stuff I'd like to get into, but I appear to have a rather one tracked mind. So it makes getting into other hobbies hard to do.
Haha, ya! Also, on that album I linked you, the 6th song I really like.

Bump

Aha! Err, I don't really have a point here. I just hope you enjoy it! Okay, wait, new question! Toasted or just right out of the bag?
Hey, that sounds fun! Who do you play a lot in Overwatch? Probably? I hope you can, and that you guys have fun!
Ah, that might explain it. Did you just quit for a bit?

Ah, the perfect timing to mess up!! I got pretty lucky.
Yeah, that's true, but do you ever hear an idea and know that's it's not that great of one just from like a feeling? It's sorta like that. We had an idea recently and tried it out, and I know I wasn't going to like it but I tried it anyways and I didn't like it and I wish that I listened to myself! I don't regret it though.
If nothing else, think of it like a really flexible act or something! And come on, don't you want to be clean~? Alright, that's about as teasing as I can get I think.
So far... 1 point! Eheh, I maybe have just made it up. But now I'm keeping track!!
It is!

I guess, but still sorry. I don't want to seem like I have no clue what I'm talking about... even if I don't really have that much of a clue what I'm talking about. Wait, why do you have to deal with them so much? I mean, I know the car and stuff but it can't be that often right?
Well, like what? Come on, I'm interested now! Ah, well that's not always a bad thing! It can help sometimes if you really need to get something done!
I'll keep that in mind! Actually, I'll give that a listen real quick!

ty for bump!! Sorry I'm so slow ;_;

Toasted
Mercy, Soldier 76 and Roadhog
No money

I'm going to get more sleep. You play Warframe? I am trying to play it

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037885569

I guess so huh? Yeah I do and that is kinda unfortunate for you. Well yeah but I'd have to clean them too right? Much to embarrassing. I hope you get plenty then.

Tenryuu claimed

How's everyone today?
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9PPsD-XPTE
>send help

You apologize a lot, Kanna, relaaaaax!
I had a bit of an unusual case with my license. I passed my test, and then immediately turned around to get my motorcycle license. Passed that as well, but couldn't get the full license till I was 21, which was about 4 months away, so they couldn't issue me my full license on car till I had that taken care of. Was in a few times wondering about that. And now I'm on my 4th vehicle! went through a CBR300R, then a ZX11, then my RX7, and now the forth time for the new RX7. So I've been there quite a lot over the last couple of years.
Well, DnD is a small thing. As is more mechanical projects that don't EXACTLY relate to cars. Like, I've really been wanting to build my own gokart for a while now.