My girlfriend is going on holiday to Magaluf for 10 days. Should I be worried?

My girlfriend is going on holiday to Magaluf for 10 days. Should I be worried?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCpaBXiV9z5CF1_RMdY1vLWg/live
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only if you object to her getting all her holes plugged with HIV positive nignig penis

Yeah looks like she likes black dick

If thats her, then yes. She looks like she loves a good dicking.

She's gonna get fucked

nOPe!

If she's Irish or British then yeah you should, I know three separate girls who cheated on their boyfriends there, even though they were in happy relationships. The drink and drugs just lead to bad decisions

Everyone fucks in magaluf. And everywhere...beach,disco,club,hotel. The girls,especially the english,are all nasty sluts. Also if she doesn t want to fuck her friends will make her fucks because if she doesn t fuck she s a loser. Sorry for my english..but it s the truth. You re gonna be cheated.

Eyyyy. Shagaluf

Does it make you feel uncomfortable user to think that the guys shes pounding out there will be bigger and better than you?

I've been assured she's just going to blow off some steam with girlfriends post exams. I'd be lying if I said wasn't slightly concerned though

No, you shouldn't worry. Don't bother your nerve cells on shit you can't control. Just consider the relationship terminated. Don't even bother waiting for her to return. Don't even tell her anything. Don't waste time trying to explain to her why what she is doing is wrong. Don't waste your breath on someone who obviously does not consider your emotions, and does not see any value in your heart being offered to her. She should've taken this all into account when she made that decision. Either she didn't, or she did but doesn't care, or she did but thinks you're too much of a whipped pussy to go thought with it.

Just terminate the relationshit with no notice and move on. Live the single life until you're ready to trust someone again and this time make sure the person is worth of your trust. There's nothing else you can do. You deserve better than this asshole of a girlfriend. You know you're only together with her because you're too scared to make the change but deep inside you know that she's no good.

yup

This is the only real option.

Nobody goes on trips like that without their partner unless they're going to take dick.

Source: femanon here

>blow off some steam
more like blow some penis

Fucking this. This so so much.

> girl trip to known party place
> not single

Choose one

"blow off some steam with girlfriends post exams" means the same thing as "I'll get completely drunk, suck off random guys and let them gangfuck me but it's not my fault because I'm a girl and guys are responsible for all interactions between the sexes. I am not responsible because I planned on just going to party with my frieldriends but well shit was gonna happen and I knew that it would but since I didn't totally have to make the effort to create this situation other than just show up then it's not my fault and don't blame me. You as my boyfriend should support me in everything even if it's cheating on you."

From a female perspective, when it comes to cheating, it's not her actions that count, it's also not her (true) motives that count, it's only the excuses she makes up to not take responsibility for "what happens to her", that count.

Lies, pure lies.
There must be a perfectly innocent explanation for OP's gf's behavior.

>source
>i'm a girl btw

Yes. Only britbongs call vacation holiday. You should an hero.

COME ON MAN! MAGALUF = I'M GOING TO FUCKING FUCK ALL DAY AND NIGHT LONG!

SHE'S A BITCH.

>My ex-girlfriend is going on holiday to Magaluf for 10 days. Should I fuck off?

yes

Translation: Females, regardless if in a "committed" relationship or not, cannot cheat because males are solely responsible for everything when it comes to sex, cheating, flirting, having children, etc. If you disagree then you are "slut shaming".

That sucks dude. If you are serious im sorry Op.

Every british party girl knows about that place if she only wanted to have some days off with her friends she could choose a lot of other places.

>source
>I've been too many times to Benidorm, I've lived in Mallorca and now in Ibiza.

OP? I won't lie to you, man. Sit down.

-Puts hand on knee.- She's gonna fuck her way through that place...I'm sorry.

Shes going over there to meet someone that called her hot online. Hack her facebook i bet youll find dick picks and her flashing her cute little clit and titties to people. 10 days is the perfect fuck vacation with another guy. Its literally the average number. Every time i went to visit someone it was 10 days lol. How much is 10 days in a hotel? Holy fuck right there shes definately riding someones dick at their house.

Do yourself a favor and fuck someone hot while shes gone. Shes doing the same.

Op we gave you feed back. What are you going to do?

I think i know the girls youre talking about holy shit did they have fiances? Also nice trips nigger.

Femanon here too. She didnt invite him shes definately whoring it up.

>Cheating slut protecting other cheating sluts like its the babysitters club.
>Femanon too

Finnfag here, been to magaluf three times. A total of 21 days (18 nights) banged 15 sluts. Magaluf is famous for people wanting to fuck everything that moves

Not much I can do. I'm not going to pre-emptively break up with my girlfriend based on a fear of what she may or may not do on holiday. Just hope for the best I suppose

God dam dude ten days. That place is where chicks go to experience fucking exotic guys. I hope you are alfa as fucking hell dude because she's about to be hit on by tons of good looking men and ten days of parting is a loooong time to slip up a few times.

Honestly OP her and her friends are checking some shit of their bucket list.

>You as my boyfriend should support me in everything even if it's cheating on you.

And he needs to take responsibility for her actions that led her to fall down into a face full of cock.

>be me
>wife tells me she's going to NOLA with some gfs for a bachelorette weekend
>the fuck you are
>w-why not!?
>do you love me?
>yes.
>wtf would you pick that shit hole to party?
>what if I just go?
>you'll come home to an empty house!

Time to start saying no. Stop enabling slut behavior.

So what if she enjoys some strange cock while on vacation? As long as she still wants yours upon returning why care? People get too hung up on sex, having an orgasm is a bodily function; like taking a shit.

That meme is broken, should be the other way around. Tebow is a homosexual. I feel bad for the guy that he feels the need to stay in the closet, that jesus shit is really unhealthy.

you're not gonna get a case of drippy dick cancer from taking a shit

A woman that's honest? Has hell frozen over yet?

some beta male shit

Yeah i guess man. If you try to stop her then she might resent you for holding her back from experiencing shit.

Why didn't you get invited?

Not advise or anything just thinking if I was in the same position. I would probably sit down with my girl and express why I'd prefer her not to go to that specific place alone for ten days. After that I'd plan to have a new apartment by the time she got back. I would meet her at the airport to pick her up, have a talk about breaking it off, drop her off and get the fuck out of there. It would suck but not nearly as bad as a slow messy breakup.

Do you need to post this thread again?

and a life time of 'inside joke' giggles from that group of grils whenever you're around them and wondering wtf did she do while she was there

tell her you're going to Germany to visit brothels

I'll just drop this shit here

youtube.com/channel/UCpaBXiV9z5CF1_RMdY1vLWg/live

Right. Im surprised she was even honest about the location. It has all the same shit is a million other resorts but the only difference is its where chicks go to fuck the Chippendales and it is known well for exactly that.

enjoy having to shove ur cock up a: gangbanged pussy. all that niggercum residue deep inside her..

Just fuck as many bitches/hookers/trannys or whatever you want while she is gone. There is no point worrying about something out of your control.

Do some coke and post and ad on craigslist.

Not only is the answer yes, She's specifically going there to cheat on you.

Yeah dude d3m big hoops = hoho

You should check the estrus status of a female during the autumn rut.

You really need to question why a young girl in a "Happy" relationship would want to go to a 18-30s resort filled with fuckbois, drink and drugs to "Blow of some post-exam steam"; if you can't read between the lines you deserve to be cucked m8.

Give her an ultimatum OP, tell her if she goes she'll be coming back single. If she says no and still wants to go without putting up a fight its because she was planning to fuck mad dudes, if she tries her hardest to convince you to let her go but stay with her its because she is planning to fuck mad dudes.

She's probably already cheating you, judging form that picture. So, meh, it won't make a difference.

prepare for this,OP

and this

Spaniard here. Islas Baleares were made for sex tourism lmao

Question.
Why would a woman want to go on holiday without her man?
Answer.
Because she wants fresh cock!

Where in England you from OP?

I was a rep in Ibiza for 3 years and when you get a all girl party of 10 you will find 1 good girl the rest will be on every bit of cock they like.
Sorry bro but she gonna get fucked in every hole!