Why are proverbs so genius?

why are proverbs so genius?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pyaTWng2nJU
youtube.com/watch?v=_Lvt6_qjzto
discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When it comes to light that our president is a traitorous piece of shit who worked with Russia we'll see what people think of this picture

weak bait

idk op... why are you so fucking stupid?

since when is kathy griffen relevant anyway...?? not much of a "fall" from being a C list celebrity.

samefag

lel didnt know libtards lurked Sup Forums

same
samefag

whos honestly getting hurt over this old chick getting some bad press cause thats pretty gay

are we all gonna start getting depressed cause we cant post photos of our president being beheaded

Loves kathy griffin

They're not princess

they are manlet

Marilyn Manson did it and literally no one gave a shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=pyaTWng2nJU

What's the difference?

she shud lose her career i guess cause thats just a loss in connections but not this many people shud be triggered

also fuck islam

Jesus.
Here's a hi-def version
youtube.com/watch?v=_Lvt6_qjzto

all she did was the image, manson attached it to an album and a song. many years before donald trump ever was considered as a presidential candidate. he was basically saying fuck rich people not fuck america

thumbs down for throwing manson under your liberal bus

poor manson wishes he could get a shout out from the victim in chief

Kathy Griffin is handling this all wrong.
If she hadn't issued a fake apology, admitted to going too far and started crying, it wouldn't have been a big deal.

She should've done it and said, "Oh, calm down. It's just a picture, get over it."

her opinion should mean nothing

>many years before donald trump ever was considered as a presidential candidate.
This was released LITERALLY on election day.

those crocodile tears were rough

O

user...that video was released January 20, 2017.

The exact same day Trump was sworn in. What the fuck.

Pride cometh before destruction, dumbass.

Nobody would be talking about this at all if that tall-ass nigga Baron hadn't sperged out about it

What are you talking about? She's getting her name out out there again in a way she could never of dreamed of by getting shoutouts from every trump family member & spicer.. then she got a press conferences to cemement her name in your head. She's getting a whirlwind of drama she didn't expect because trumps being a cry baby but I'd imagine her annual income just went up dramatically

One is part of a music video the other is shot and presented in a realistic manner.

Manson video = artistic representation with actual meaning alongside the lyrics.

Griffin pic = stupid stunt for attention with no artistic integrity or punchline.

yeah i agree manson shouldnt get a pass then. kathys wasnt right but shes definitely being made an example of

Anything that is general enough can be applied often.

lmao can you imagine making the whole country think your child is a retarded little nigger to score some cheap victim points?

(or letting him watch TV that is all people talking about his family or sometimes him)

I think both Manson AND Kathy should get a pass.

Just get over it. This is what free speech is all about, anyways. To arrest them would be to violate that. I don't agree with their ways but I still think they deserve the right to do shit like that.

shouldave never had a career in the first place and not as many people should give a shit

thats my 2 cents

I think the difference is solely Manson may already be considered to be a "lost cause" in the eyes of news media. Sort of like if richard spencer did it.

You're a stupid faggot. Free speech isn't all about lack of responsibility for your actions you stupid mother fucker. She has been fucked in every way possible that is completely legal so far. Shut the fuck up.

>she should be allowed to do what she did
>SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT BTFO HAHAHA CUCK CUC K CUCC CUCK
jesus

she wont get in trouble per say, but socially she is probably fucked for a little while

that does make sense though i mean does the secret service investigate everybody who takes lewd/gory pics?

And Kathy fucking Griffin ISN'T a lost cause?
I had no idea she had such popstardom

Another retard with NO FACTS. She was "investigated" since they do this to anything and anyone that is potentially perceived as threat whether internally or by the public.

This is why they cry and hold conferences to distract you and use your emotions or lack of knowledge and intelligence against you to make you believe in shit based on lies or misdirection. She made herself in to a victim after asking for the attention that she got. Anyone who supports her should be shot and thrown in a ditch for no reason other than being too god damn stupid to think for themselves.

we are slowly learning the meaning of free speech

she has the right to make jokes and we have the right to agree/disagree with her

also if CNN wants to drop her shit thats their prerogative, they obviously dont want her representing their company anymore

>Pride comes before a fall

I don't see how this falls under free speech. do trumptards really hold an excetion for their lord and savior?

why cant the left see that they're ending thier own socity

that crying was definitely not real

Trump isn't using the govt to silence her is he fucktard? Guess what, that's all that free speech covers you flaming mongoloid

Nothing but crocodile tears from her and fake laughs from the lawyer cunt. It was a sideshow and ANYONE who supports her is a god damn retard for a variety of reasons already mentioned.

underrated

the lawyer was literally trying to save her from burying her ass alive, to no avail

was fucking great television

never did I say that. I was talking about how trump supporters are all for freedom of expression when it comes to them. say something they don't like and they publicly crucify you

you know what they say, "twice the pride, double the fall"

That applies to anyone and is why you need to be smart enough to assess a situation before you do something so divisive and incendiary. You have to be a retard to not understand how it's normal for consequences to follow actions. If I go to the ghetto and sing about hanging niggers should I expect to leave unharmed?

discord.
----------------------
gg/dbet8PV

dont you love when they blame it on "the patriarchy"

No I actually fucking hate it

>She literally martyred a hated president without killing a single person just by taking a simple photo
KEK
TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING UP 10%, WALL 10 FEET HIGHER

looks like a fucking tranny

samefag, rubbing your own ego is sad.

No, I'm 734609365

moron

>poorly erasing (you) in paint
kek

Why is this bitch even relevant? She's ugly and has never been funny

what is holding this woman together

>cares who says what on an ANONYMOUS image board...
Also, still wrong. I'm 734611367. What a fucking faggot.

all these unchecked dubs/trips

you're such an idiot lol, both posters responded to you

definition of a rightfighter

lol

EW gtfo with that I feel nauseous

so unattractive when these hags think we want their smelly clam....

i gag

And yet only liberals/leftists are the ones using the local and federal courts to persecute people who said mean things about them and hurt their fee-fees.
Oregon bakery case - Christian bakers "Sorry, we do not wish to support gay marriages because of our religion, but we'd be happy to serve you later"
Jew lesbians - "We're offended, and you hurt our feelings and ruined our day. So we're gonna get you shut down even though we could have gone somewhere else for a cake." $137,000 fines later, bakery is closed because some cunts got their feelings hurt.

>Kathy Griffin's career is over
>Bill Maher says "nigger" on his show and is getting heat for it

The left is in a tailspin and holy shit its entertaining

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

wtf even

Seriously, stop posting nudes of her.

liberals just need to walk straight into the ocean

Amen to that.

we see you samefagging m8

Forever turned off from redheads

lel

fall from what? she literally labels herself D list.

this chick a hoe

burn the islam apologist

this is a wallpaper thread, right?

Nice res!