Hi anons,
have you ever seen someone die?

Not in real life.

Yea

Who hasn't?

I've been watching Sup Forums slowly die every summer since 08

I did
About 2 hours ago

just once. well he was already dead. i used to dj for some shitty wedding company in cali when i finally got off of work around 0100 i was driving back on the 95 towards the 15. my father kind of influenced me to pull over and help anyone of the side of the road being the old school man that he was. he always said some people just need water or a phone or someone to comfort them. so im driving back home and on the opposite side of the 95 i see this fucking car doing kart wheels on the freeway. what the flying fucking. thanks to daddio i always have a first aid kit and basic tools to fix cars. fucking boyscout. i take the next exit to see this car in the fast lane look like a crumpled up piece of paper.

i held my pupper as she died.

Well I can't help you with that ;)

literally saw a person had a stroke on bus, he didn't die immediately but died later in hospital,,

That's horrible

too drunk to green text. anyway. i pull up to it to see blood fucking everywhere. and the whole time i remember seeing shitty chinese gifs of people dying in the street from not paying attention so im standing by the medium. literally like 60 seconds after i arrived, fire truck and police showed up with the jaws of life and fucking yanked this guys door off. this lifeless body thumped out and there was no omg is he alive?!?! it was literally yep, hes dead. the police questioned me and i told i didnt see shit other than this guy toss around in his car like a fucking gymnast

So you didn't see him die then you stupid cunt.

then the fine as police officer told me since i really didnt see shit that i was good to go and really only turned around to help. fucking 6 months last i get a fine for parking in the mother fucking fast lane wtf

she would have died alone if i didn't

Yep.
I saw my dog dying...
And I saw a man, who jumped out from window [spoiler]obviously, he died[/spoiler]

> fine for parking
Why you shouldn't help people

proof

Yeah heaps as a fire fighter at car accidents and house fires

I saw two people die at a Rally Race, a car went of the road and hit those two guys against a tree

Yes, many times through the scope on my M14....

I heard car brakes and saw man flying like doll
>fucking doll
There wasn't blood are anything
He just looked like baby sleeping on the street

yeah that fucking guy was a dick for dying. however, there is a a loophole ive learned with almost any vehicle sitation because of this. only the registered owner can be fined for the cause but if the owner is not [resent then its cleared. sooooooo if you are driving your brothers whips and get a speeding ticket your brother can (yeah he has too, thats the inconvenet part) fight it and say, this is my car and i was not speeding. super simple and it works. my dad hates me but ive done it every time. i put my rx7 under his name and every time i got pulled over for drifting and fucking around its worked out

I was on the freeway, passenger seat. We were going under a bridge. Driver side roof suddenly collapses in, driver (coworker) suddenly has a funny shaped bloody head on a no spine neck, danging around. Stunned, I just stare at him. Look to see his car, the car I am IN, moving towards pillar of next bridge. I reach to grab the wheel. Next memory is being revived in the ER. I found out it was some jumper that landed on my coworker's car. 4 people died then, I saw one of them. 2 critically injured, I was one. 2 cars hit the car I was in when it crashed. From what I understand of the wreck, I was lucky to the max to live. The car I was in was a tumbling mess of twisted metal. I wasn't even wearing a seat belt. I was found in the crushed area that was the back seat.

apologises for being drunk lulz

I couldn't just take my phone and film that
But I'll try next time ;)

Yep more then once.
Worst one was a dude slith his own throat. What a mess was that.
Funniest a dude commit suicide when jumping in front of a train the blood splatters cause severe traumas to the peeps around.
A old women froze in place like she has ww2 flashbacks.

You say you drive your brother's car but don't you need insurance in your name too?

rip

That's really bad compared to my experience
Dead dude flying like fucking doll

well as far as cali goes, you only need insurance on the car, not the person. so i got pulled over for my rx7 countless times, i always pulled out the reg and insurance with my dads name on it (he doesnt have to know). becauze he was older and what not, shit was cheap af. like 20 bucks a month. anyway, the insurance in on the car, not the person. no one gives a flying fuck baout the person, as long as you have proof of incurance for the car. you can legally drive anyones car as long as you have a valid state license and that person had a valid state (or universal like me, im in germany) insurance. now if you get in an accident and die, the insurance may or may not cover you. but legally youre good to drive/get away with tickets. every single time ive challenged it ive won

Yes.

EMT-B / Cop. I've been on many scenes where I witnessed people die. From children fatally injured to geriatrics with stave 4 cancer.

About the only ones that get to me now are babies. I have a family of my own now, and you can't help but project.

That's part of the reason I still come back to Sup Forums. To distract myself.

also, friend were fucking with a pet rat, throwing him into a fire. so i cut his head off as it was crying. at the time i felt it was the best course of actio. probaly not tho

I was an EMT for four years, did a stint in a hospital working in a cardiac unit as a monitor tech after that. I stayed out of 911 but still had a few.

> Last rotation of ER practice hours for class, halfway through shift and ambulance calls in a code
> Fat guy, 38yo found unresponsive at home, shocked twice in the field. CPR in progress
> Bring him in, everyone recognizes him as recent discharge
> Saddle up and take over chest compressions, continue while everyone laughs at the rookie doing CPR
> finish when Dr. declares pt deceased. Wait a couple hours and ready him for morgue
> remove all IVs, tubes, wipe his ass etc
> can't get his eyes to stay closed like the movies. had to use tape

I have more if anyone cares. More or less as interesting I guess. My dad was a fascinating death actually

>the blood splatters cause severe traumas to the peeps around.
thats something I dont get.

Why is it that some people literally have their minds blown by that?

I'm I get that a lot of people ignore the facts that things like that can happen and what will be going on when they do, but does ignorance alone really explain how its seems to completely destroy their whole existence?

Yes, was a volunteer EMT, did CPR twice

I held my pet rats as they died, they were squashed in an unusual accident.
I was.. distraught seeing them in their last moments.

yes i have. shot a home intruder with a rifle. shit was surreal. the smell of blood is what i remember most. that and my ears ringing. it was like max payne slo mo mode. i dont care to do it again. shit i didnt want to do it in the first place but he forced my hand. rip dude you picked the wrong house.

>with a rifle
hope you didnt shoot your neighbors too with that shot.

I get it wasnt the time for rational thoughts but why not just have a normal handgun ready instead of rifles and shotguns like going to afghanistan or something when defending a single house.

>08
Newfag

> delivering a grandmother home for hospice care, dies as we pull up to the curb. Welcome home party of 30+ people all crying in the street
> Alert patient ready for discharge signs DNR 45 minutes before death. Was watching Seinfeld and "Time of your life" by greenday played her out
> multiple patients on cardiac floor, not really involved
> cpr on a guy shot in the head in the middle of a very famous nationwide protest. Apparently I made international news yay
> my dad died holding my hand at home surrounded by family. he did not go peacefully

I didn't actually see my mother die but I was just in the other room. And all this because I didn't reply to this fucking post.

Stood with my Grandma as my Grandpa got taken off life support. It was pretty rough - they were such a sweet old couple.

i carry a pistol normally. didnt have it on me. in my bedroom i have a pistol with a flashlight for home defense because its way more practical for HD. I was in my garage and i heard a noise at the back of the house. I had my AR in a case in the truck of a car i was working on in my garage so it was closest. I know its not ideal but im glad i had it because when i met badguy he was already in my house between me and the bedroom with safe and guns. he had a hipoint 9mm. i guess my 556 hit his rib, broke it and pretty much exploded from what i heard. he died from blood loss. I dont shoot my AR for fun anymore. I used to love that thing, I assembled it myself.

He most likely has to defend his blow up dolls collections, his anime movies sets, his Dragon dildos & his cosplaying uniforms amongst other things.

lmao

im happy to say that i dont have any of those things lol. i do now have a kitchen that i dont like to be in and an ar that i never shoot. i defended my girl, life and dwelling.

sorry that should have read "in the trunk of a car".

I know right
/l/olikon was still a thing when I was around
fuck moot for killing it

It was interesting reading all this

I lost four mates in front of me in Afgan, it all happened in a six week period back in 2010.
Two died instantly and two were basically in my arms while I tried to talk them into staying alive, meanwhile they grunted like animals and shit like that. One of them was calling for his mummy as he died and I am ashamed to confess that I thought of that scene from Saving Private Ryan in which one of them does it too.
My best mate Alex was hit by an IED in 2008 and I managed to talk to him until he was airlifted back to Bastion, he was in a bad way physically but was chatty and appeared to be able to survive having one leg and a foot blown off, he died in the Chinook on the way there, some shrapnel had caused a bleed in his abdomen and when they released his clothing and armour the bleeding began in earnest and by the time they spotted it he was dead.

Bastard still owes me £40.

Would've been funnier if you said all because you didn't reply to that other OP.

>I do now have a kitchen that I don't like to be in

Lol why did you say this? Why is this relevant and why don't you like being in there?

>calling for his mummy

what a pussy

if this is real godspeed bro. you are a hero and champion. im sorry for your loss and grateful for your service even if its not for my country. RIP to your fallen comrades.

How about you share something too you fuck.

Sorry for your losses. Thank you for your service? Marines? Im marine reserve while I go to college and work

my cat.

miss ya fella

shoot someone in your kitchen then instantly try to save their life and fail on your kitchen floor then maybe you'll understand. sorry im drunk and not a good story teller i have a walkout sliding door in my kitchen to my back yard, that is how bad guy made entry. i confronted him in my kitchen and he died there. maybe part of me did too.

Ow

It was in his last three or four breaths, I'm not sure if the other two guys there could even hear him, I don't think a dying 18-year-old is a pussy because he asks for his mother, I think you are the pussy mate.

If you've ever done anything to prove you're not a pussy then please share with the group.

OP ima bout to see you die in about an hr minutes see ya real soon kid...

Nice trips. RIP to your piece of crap cat. Cats are shit.

And it was all for the oil

Sorry for your losses though man

11 years a bootneck mate, greatest job in the world.

Yes.

I saw somebody on a motorcycle get cut in half on a german autobahn. His guts were spread in a range of about 400m.

He deserved it though because he was driving like a maniac

My fucking sides

dude, thanks to you and all in your job

I watched my grandmother take her last breath unconscious in a hospital bed and then years later came home from work to find my grandfather dead.

Yes. In gym class my classmate had a heart attack in front of all the class while we were doing a dancing exercise

Afghan doesn't have any mate, read a fucking book.

The entire war on terror and occupation of the middle east revolves around oil and other natural resources

ok cool dudester lol. do you smoke meth?

>read a book

How about you read the news and follow the media, you dumb fuck.

damn

lol it's not like he got drafted against his will to the eastern front of WW2, he volunteered to fight some underequipped sandniggers for oil

damn straight

that's quite touching

this is just one of the many reasons that people that kill themselves are total trash. Im glad you lived Sup Forumsro.

Well it's not meant to be funny.

Occupation, where?
I don't know if you noticed that the whole middle east wasn't taken, a lot of countries with significant oil weren't involved in any of it, in fact they were our fucking allies you moronic fuckwit.
I say again, Afghan doesn't have any, that is oil, or any other natural resource of note.

I'm sick of idiots like you parroting bullshit you've heard but have never found for yourself, try reading a fucking book, there is fuck all in Afghan except Islam and dust.

Not everyone who kill themselves do it in a way that murders other people, that guy was just retarded

he worked hard to be fit enough to do a job that just happens to have a high mortality rate.

Because it was his job that he was told to do. Someone else add something

There's also powerplay between USA-Israel-Saudis against Russia-Iran. So no, not necessarily oil, but stilll an invasion, and stupid.

some guy drowned after he went swimming drunk, he got cpr'd for 20min, ambulance arrived, guy went out asked how long were they doing it, he waved his hand after he's heard that 20min, they covered dead guy's body and that's it

i held my pupper as he died.
i held my kitty as she died.
i held my great grandmother as she died.
i held both my grandmothers as they died.
i never knew either grandfather.
my birthday was yesterday, i turned 35.
it feels wrong not to be there for the ones you love, but it never hurts any less when you see one die.

Ah royal marines. US marine here. Different countries, but still good shit.

It doesn't matter if Afghan itself has natural resources, the reason why America insists on getting involved in the middle east is because of natural resources, the whole reason why the war on terror began after 9/11 in the first place was because America was occupying the middle east because of natural resources, all the muslim terrorist attacks in the west, all the american terrorist attacks in the middle east, all the wars and occupations all lead back to America just wanted their hands on that oil

>How about you read the news
I was in the fucking news, you spazzy bastards just retort your usual retarded crap, I was there mate, it's been over for a while, it's not in the news anymore, that's why it's in a fucking book.

So go read it you fucking stupid cunt.

He should've tried becoming a firefighter or a policeman and do something that matters.

But he played too much Call of Duty and wanted to become Rambo

Nice work, thanks for enabling more terrorism and destabilization

No sympathy from me

well lets say what 1? 5% have friends and family that are hurt and remember forever. its a selfish act for quitter pieces of shit. the only pass is for people with illnesses that will kill them anyway that inform their family and friends/loved ones. my girl and i have a pact. mind is going or bad disease we have each others blessing. i dont want my kids and future grandkids to remember me wasting away. Im going to go out in a motherfucking blaze of glory.

>news
>reliable source

No oil moron.

**tips fedora*** to both of you. I thank both of you. you are real life super heros. Thank you from a civi.

Edgy

It's selfish to expect people to stay alive and live through day after day of constant pain and suffering just so that they don't upset their loved ones, if someone wants to kill themselves chances are they have damn good reasons to do it and you should respect their decision, pretending like you know them better than they do is retarded

I couldn't go into the hospital room when my brother died. I just couldn't make myself go in.

I've seen 3 cats get run over on 3 separate occasions.
All of them happened about 10 metres away from me as the cat ran across the road in front of a car.
It's fucking brutal. They all twitched.
One of them only had the back legs run over so the front half was still trying to run off them another car went over it.

He's got a point, the wars in the middle east are completely pointless and actually breed more terrorism