ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS, CONFESSIONS, GENERAL DEGENERACY

ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS, CONFESSIONS, GENERAL DEGENERACY

BMP

or not

bmpp

rip

derp

oh well

I cheated on my long term girlfriend for the third time last night.

The first time was a year or so in when I was at school. I fingered a girl behind the sixth form building.

The second time was new years eve in which a girl wanted a bit of my drink. I told her for a kiss she could have a bit.

Last night was the same club with a different chick who a mate of mine has fucked and said she was a good lay. We went outside and made out for a bit and I finger fucked her until she came all over my hand. One problem is that my lip is fucked cause she's a biter so I'm going to try and explain to the missus it was the (legit) boxing Kangaroo suits they had there.

Man, it was hot. She loved being held down and finger blasted and he gasps were right on the money.

I don't feel guilty though. I just don't want to get caught because I'd do it all again with her...

are you like 10yo?

bmp

No, I'm not ten.

Why do you ask?

I cheat on my boyfriend regularly with his roommate among others.

I always try to do the right thing and literally no one else even bothers. I never get credit but that doesnt bother me. What bothers me is someone else always steals the credit for any work i did and smiles it away when they didnt do jack. Sometimes I wish i didnt help people out or gave a crap so people can see how useless these people are but something inside me always says "be the bigger man". so i keep the anger within me.

bmp

I hate myself and can only get off to women humiliating me.

Are you male?

Nope.

nice trips

The only reason I'm seeing my therapist is because I want to fuck her. I'm getting there, boys.

I knew it.

Ich hab früher über fake accounts versucht Bilder/Infos von bekannten zu bekommen. Es waren viele wins dabei, leider nicht bei denen wo ich echt scharf drauf war.

It's true watches at $ 0?

reminder that these "secrets" threads are monitored by the authorities.

good luck in jail faggots.

kek, this

You rubbed her pussy with your finger, that's hardly cheating mang

kek, nice, do tell more

I went to this psychomotoric therapy thing and eventually I managed to convince the female therapist I wanted to take of some clothes. She was a total hippy so she was fine, long story short, I ended up naked after a couple of sessions and she was applying pressure points at certain places on my body. I somehow talked her into holding my (erect) cock and leaked precum all over her hands. Shit was cash.

Post them

good good use the anger.

I'm gay and I just want a qt3.14 bf to dom me.

>12 bump posts
Fucking pathetic desu

The shipping costs you more than watch production costs them, that's why it's a thing
They earn money on overpriced shipping of garbage

I took your mom out for a nice dinner but I'm not going to call her again

i used to pretend to be a girl on omegle and wear panties and strip for guys. some of them liked the end and it made me feel good

i secretly dont know how to green text

nice digits

that's also my secret,I am a dubs,trips,quads et cetera,addicted

I am considering making a chan site for video games

Im in love with a girl who hates me

I am your father

Tripped my gfs sister playing volleyball ended up with her landing on top of my face great view

I almost cheated on my ex with a dude in his car. I chickened out IN HIS CAR. Still regret it to this day. Current gf knows my cock fetish though

Again?

I'm in love with a guy who hates me, it's okay

I used to spy on my stepmom masturbating and jerk off in secret sync with her. She's a moaner.

Femanon? Or....?

For so long I thought my life was going towards a life with you
It seemed so simple of an idea
Love you
Keep you happy and
Always take you out
I didn't noticed or neglected to see that thier is many ways to love
Yet your love wasn't strong nor resilient it was at the end conditional and here I stand still missing something about you but nothing of you.
You're personality was bubbly when you were high but over all you are a downer,
You drained me of time and energy not only did I allow this I enabled it further and made it my standard where now I have to after all this find myself and see who I want to be and I will continue to grow never not looking back but always coming to terms with the idea of you.
Good bye

Not gay, no.

im gay and have shoved a paintbrush i bought at an art store up my ass when i was like fifteen

I did it with pencils

I'm currently wearing a diaper for fetish reasons

I like suicide girls but look nothing like them

vbmp

Dry humped the dog and got my sleeping cousin to jerk my little boy Twinkie

I'm about to get fucked in the ass by a Spanish man tomorrow.

I told my parents I'm going out with my friends as cover.

i have videos of my wife masturbating. i want to let a friend of mine watch them and while he's watching i want to suck him off. trying to figure out to pull this off.

Impressive fantasy

just gotta pull it off now. working on it...

I have explicit pics and videos of my buddy's hot big titted ex. Dumb bitch is a corporate executive and would be beyond humiliated if people knew what every inch of her looks like and what she does behind closed doors. I get off on sharing the dumb slut

Have you taken a dick before?

Tell us more

i'm pretty sure that is how i am going to feel about my friend seeing my wife doing herself. seems like such a turn on for him to know exactly what she looks like with her legs spread. i'm not quite sure why i want to suck his dick too but to get it simple i suppose i am just bi-curious.

No, and I'm kinda nervous about it.

Share them with us good sir

Almost killed my cousin when she was 2 months old by pressing her skull with my hands.I was 7.

I wrote some stupid anonymous letter to a girl in my class and I never told her that it was me who sent it.

Happy to! Is it cool to email them to you? Goes for anyone who wants to see what this bitch looks like with a cock in her mouth and cunt

Me and my gf were having a water day with a few of her cousins.
We rented a pretty big water slide.
One of her younger cousins wanted to ride down the slide with me.
I sat at the top waiting for her to come up.
She made it up and I thought we were going to sit side by side.
She sat right between my legs and made sure she rubbed her ass on my dick.
Instant hard on
She told me it felt good
Rest of the day any chance she could sit in between my legs or on my lap she did

I still jerk off to the day

It very hot for sure knowing your friend is going to see your wife, who he will undoubtedly see many more times, doing a very private and intimate act.

I know my girlfriend cheated on me with a guy from her class. She doesn't know that I know but I saw it in her texts. She had about a week long fling with him and then called it off because she felt guilty. I waited for months for her to come clean. She hasn't. I waited for months for him to come clean and he hasn't either. As far as I'm concerned neither of them are even real human beings any more. They're just trash.

I've thought intensely about how I can properly make them suffer. For my girlfriend it's easy I think. She has barely a penny to her name and she's taking a trip to New York in July to see her mom. I paid for everything, the tickets, the rental car, and I'm going to give her my credit card. While she's in the air I'm going to cancel all of it. I'll cancel her return flight, rental car, and credit card. She'll be stuck in New York with about $50 cash and no way home. While she's gone I'm putting everything she owns in a storage unit and telling her to go fuck herself and never show her whore face to me again.

The guy is a bit different. He has three dogs. My girlfriend had a key to his house for their fling and I made a copy of it. I'm thinking about waiting a year or two so everyone thinks this has blown over, then breaking into his house and killing his dogs. Something horribly gruesome like beheading them then putting the heads on pikes that I shove into his walls. Maybe write something demented on the wall in their blood like "THEY SUFFERED".

I can pull it off without getting caught. I'm letting the hatred and disgust simmer a bit longer then the moment of my revenge will come.

haha! i see what you did there. :) i kind of doubt that would happen. at least not without me giving my permission first. i realize that it could. but i just doubt it. i think he'd ask first.

So, not interested then?

Whilst the girlfriend one is creative and good, don't kill some animals that had nothing to do with it. Got to his house and just smear all the clothes in his wardrobe in shit and bleach.

Poor dogs, they have nothing to do with your getting cucked. Enjoy the nigger dick in your ass when you get jailed, faggot

[email protected]

I think I'm falling in love with my older sister. I have two sisters, I didn't grow up with them but I met them when I was 13 and I've always thought they were very attractive, but obviously didn't say/do anything about it because I don't want to ruin my relationship with them. Recently I've been spending a lot more time with my oldest sister (3 years older) and she's exactly the type of girl I would fall in love with if she weren't my sister. I don't want to have these feelings and I'm afraid that if I let my guard down I might say/do something that will ruin everything. Why can't I just have a normal healthy relationship :|

He loves his dogs. It's his own fault for putting them in this situation. Dogs are just animals, they don't deserve anything and they aren't entitled to any sort of compassion. Your unwarranted concern for their feelings is just a meme.

They are the quickest and most effective way to hurt him and your appalled reaction has only solidified my desire to hurt him through his pets. If you are so horrified of the idea then he will be completely broken when he realizes how much his mutts suffered.

I'm 18 and i've already sucked 7 guy's cock, incuding mine, i've also peed in my mouth several times and ate my cum a lot, everytime I do one of these things I think "never again" but when I'm horny I can't stop myself, even though I fap about twice everyday

I'm also considering hiding cum in food with a syringe (I have one) and giving it to girls I like

what about men? doyou get off when you get humiliated by men you fucking loser.

I have the same fetish for cum in food, there are plenty of vids online to watch. Don't actually do it unless you REALLY know what you're doing, the taste makes it easy to get caught and it isn't worth it

How passable could you be if you trap?

It didn't go through

thank me later
>iFuck Tonight.com

Well on paper I have a very pale skin and i'm slender but I'm quite ugly so I would say C+, and except for my cock fetish, I'm not gay nor do I want to crossdress

I plan on cheating on my girlfriend

Here's my email. Barrydawson363 at gmail.

Goes for you and anyone else who wants to see this bitch.

Generally speaking I'm a very open minded guy. Not racist, not homophobic... but I do honestly believe something is seriously wrong with transgenders.
It seems to be socially accepted and even kids go around these days who say they are transgender. Imo those people are nothing more than unnecessary trouble.

I'm a sexually submissive guy and I want a LTR with a dominant guy who'll make me his bitch, deny me orgasms often and cum inside me every time.

just take them and drive them to an animal shelter out of state. Then smear the walls in pig blood spelling "thanks" or sth

i once pissed on everything my mom owned out of anger and blamed it on the family dog. i still feel bad about it to this day.

I worked at a hospital once. The nurses in the chemo ward had their own fridge w crackers and juice for patients when they felt sick. They also had creamer for their own coffee. Super hot nurses. The dept closed at 5pm. I must've busted multiple loads in at least a dozen bottles of creamer. Also, my wife's high school sister use to live with us. I started cumming on her tooth brush bristles at night. I eventually got her drunk and we fucked around. I contribute it to her tasting my vim unknowingly and becoming instintucally attached to me.

around 14 years ago me and my sister started doing things like video related. but we dont do them anymore.

Why should I extend that courtesy to him. He has done nothing to merit that benevolence from me.

>"No officer I didn't rape her, she was instinctually attached to me from all the cum I was feeding her"
>"Also maybe the alcohol"

Solid

Did you keep the videos

Eh, she started flirting with me way before we actually did anything. And she still gives me hugs and flirts with me when she sees me now. Although she has turned into a dyke, so there's that.

no videos and no pictures. sorry. i was too scared. :(

Did anyone email this user?

I want to leave my wife for one of my students. She's 18. Graduates next week. She's so fucking sexy. Her body is so tight and perfect. I can't stop thinking about fucking her and making her cum.

i thought she was your daughter.

oh, and she was your sister another time. lol.

Not sure what you're talking about. She's a senior in one of my classes. She's so fucking hot.