*saves guardiola*

*saves guardiola*

but Eto'o hates him

The striker is not the problem though.

>th-the next Nerman

He will end up like that >t. Barbosa guy at Inter who is a flop.

As a fellow brazillian what can I tell about Gabriel Jesus:
> Excelent physical attributes, the boy is bellow 20.
> Has the brazillian technique, knows how to play the ball (also is not a mememaker like nerman, just a chill guy).
> Humble, and this is important cuz brazillians are known for their bad attitude and less effort into the team when aways from homw soil.
> Meme striker, has to improve the way he choses to shoot and I dont think Guardiola can tech this to him.

Sry for englando, etc.

Sorry, but this 12 year old Robinho clone will be crushed to death in his first Premier League duel. No way he can cope with the physicality. Someone like James Milner would eat this little bitch boy alive. He better stay in Brazil.

You not watched the brazilian league? He got the shit kicked out of him every single game

>Germancuck United fag is here

Put a trip on so I can filter you, you shit.

City desperately need fullbacks and a world class midfielder who can both defend and pass

Adding more attack won't change anything

United fag? Nah man, I'm not a fan of any particular EPL team at all.

Stop lying you shit. I recognize your autismal posts from the /epl/ general.

You call me a liar?

S-sugimasu friendo... its just that german manure customer is triggering me atm.

Agreed. During the summer, he was linked with every top club. The consensus in /trans/, and everywhere else, was he was too small for the Prem and belonged in Spain.

His finishing is also iffy, and would be a candidate for Barn D'Or.

Ok.

>I recognize your autismal posts
>S-sugimasu friendo...
>Post anime

>hating anime

Lol, kill yourself redditor

>I recognize your autismal posts
>Lol, kill yourself redditor

>Desperately need centre back, fullback, defensive mid
>Add more striker/winger
Nice transfer management there.

Didn't his team die in that plane crash?

>Prem is too physical for spics

Undeniably one of the worst memes going. Manlets like Aguero, Mata, Sanchez etc have adapted to the league with relative ease while players who've spent their whole careers in English football (Sterling, Zaha, Alli etc) are usually the ones spending most of the matches on the floor.

He'll be rotated between Nolito, Sane, and Sterling with Navas hopefully fucking off. Will hardly change the team at all as others have pointed out since their full backs, centre backs, and especially goalkeeper are shit.

I'm talking about these brazilian clowns such as Robinho, Oscar, Fabio, Rafael, etc.

Robinho wasn't so bad, he was good for a short period of time, but his start at Real was impressive, and he was creaky better player than Oscsr

autism

>Robinho wasn't so bad
>he was good for a short period of time

tbf Robinho didn't have any physical issues

It was mental ones that held him back in england

This guy would want to be better than Sterling and Nolito. He's hyped more than anyone since Neymar. Some Hue seriously said he expects multiple Balon d'Ors from him.

R A R E

Are you talking about João Mário?

ffs this spoonfed bbies are too much. João Mário was never a flashy dribbler. He's a build-up player with a v good work rate and decent enough attributes to play on the wing.

No he's talking about Gabriel Barbosa, the overhyped hue forward

>portuniggers are this insecure about their own players

sporting lisbon fans for you, right here

>Brazilians being a success in the EPL

Lmao. Pretty much the only one that was consistently decent was Gilberto Silva.

I like your flag, looks like an eagle landing on a hanging flag somewhere out in the green

I actually support Benfica

No insecurities, he memed wrongfully. A t. Barbosa is always someone portuguese, even if there are Barbosas abroad

can't incense the chapecoense

>h-he's spanish!

>overhyped

lel no
at least not here
his (((((agent))))) is very good i have to admit

Be interesting to see where he plays, if he even plays at all!