Good Morning again Sup Forums

Good Morning again Sup Forums,

I had this thread going sometime back and figured it's a slow morning so why not... Ask a police officer anything! Here to answer random questions not debate your deep seeded depression for my line of work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XlQupnALIk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why don't you kill yourself? faggot

Deep seated. Like, the thing is seated deeply within you. Not deep seeded, that's what happens when I fuck your wife.

In which country are you satationed?

Funny you mention that, my job actually makes me talk people like your cherubic self off the ledge. But thank you sir.

should i buy a radar detector.

What's the dumbest thing you've had to arrest somebody/give them a ticket for

Talk to text sir, terribly sorry to break your heart so early.

If things were getting real bad would you support extrajudicial force on drug traffickers and gangs?

I mean coke heroin and meth.

South Eastern United States.

Talk to text ignores punctuation retard. Obviously you were typing, you fucked up and got called out for it.

Oh okay, cool.
Would you discribe yourself as right, ot left wing?

Divorce rates among police officers are exceptionally high, and while you may think it's the hours in true it's a lack of loyalty and fidelity to a spouse. In 2009, female officers had a 99% statistical probability of divorce if married.

How many wives have you had, and how many have you cheated on?

Not OP here but does it really matter?

are you a good cop or a bad cop? do you know of/ assist with any shady shit within the force?

What's the weirdest shit you've ever seen on the job?

Am i being detained?
Am I free to go?

By the time your radar detector or jammer bounces off my radar it's too late, typically that is. There are other speed detecting devices we use that made a radar detector obsolete.

What is your social security number?

How do you cope with administrators "saving money" in ways that inhibit your ability to protect and serve?

bumping for this, OP if you would be so kind

What the fuck is up with the good cop bad cop routine? I've had a few run ins with the law and everytime time there were two cops one would act all alpha male and dickish and the other one would be super cool. Is there a specific reason for it or is one just a dick and the other just happens to be chill?

I typically let people slide unless the state mandates I take you to jail or ticket you. Domestics, DUI, Larceny, all that shit I have to arrest.

i donated 20 bucks to the state highway patrol where i live, because it was cheap n i actually have an appreciation for police- they sent me a "state highway patrol" decal, which i thought would be smart to put smack in the middle of my back windshield- i have yet to be pulled over since getting it, and i KNOW iv been floating by staties multiple times without paying attention-
my question: do you guys actually see shit like those stickers n let it influence if you pull someone over or not? cuz it feels like iv got a fucking force field n its great

Pretty much in the middle, fiscally conservative for the most part socially liberal.

U like loli or u a faggot who doesn't?

Ehhh, more than likely no

not OP but i think the gist is, asshole cop is an asshole, good cop is supposed to be your white knight n the one you start talking to n opening up to, so that he can fuck you right back with that trust after getting a confession

Not going anywhere, OP. I know you've seen something.

Valid question, how many marriages ruined?

Normally drunk people who I give every available option to not get a ticket or to not jail them on a DUI, then they talk themselves and to going to jail. That's pretty much everyday. I've also arrested a guy pooping in/ on people's cars.

what percentage of the time that you "hit the lights" and drive real fast are you just doing it to go somewhere for personal reasons vs law enforcement?

Why do you refuse to answer? Question too dumb for a police officer? Thanks for protecting and serving.

Almost never. We will soft code, lights but no siren for domestics and calls were peoples lives may be in danger and we would like the element of surprise when we show up. Most departments will fire you for just turning your blues on.

What's your opinion on body cams?

I have a few:

Why do police officers always leave their cruisers running? Like they go into a restaurant for lunch and it'll be idling away in the parking lot.

How true is the "9 you're fine, 10 you're mine" saying when it comes to speeding on the freeway? How far over does someone need to go to make the stop worth it?

How much pressure do you get from superiors to avoid "targeting" minorities? I've always suspected that was bullshit, but it's all the rage in the media. Shitty high-crime areas tend to skew more minority and those are the areas that receive more police presence. Is that pretty accurate?

I thought that might be the case. Makes a lot of sense to.

Weirdest, I've seen a guy who has/ had sex with a dead animal, cat if you must know. Extensive psych issues and neighbors called us after he was believed to be masturbating in his front yard, again. No, he was fucking a cat. He did wind up killing himself about 3 months after that.
I still think the one that makes me laugh the most is the guy going around pooping on and in cars.

Not OP but about the speeding question, a buddy of mine got pulled over and ticketed for doing 59 on a 55mph. Just 4 fucking over. Odd thing is I always stay at 5 over whatever the speed limit and I've drove past cop cars with no problem.

Okay so this is an old school trick to try to get the person in question for forfit information because he thinks he can trust one cop more than the other. Not many people do this anymore although the persona of the good cop v bad cop still exists. Personally I just shoot everyone straight, people seem to prefer it.

They should be worn everywhere that there are police.

making moonshine is legal , selling is not ? is that correct
youtube.com/watch?v=7XlQupnALIk

>shoot everyone straight
>especially black people
>people prefer it

Stupid fucking cop shooting people straight....

Go kill yourself faggot

Holy fuck ahahaha. Thanks.

This is really entirely dependent on what your state deems as reckless driving. Most police officers will give you the benefit of the doubt up till 10 miles an hour but that is when you jump from just a simple ticket which we would write as a warning to your mid tier tickets (before reckless), I personally hate writing traffic tickets. I view it is always a time but that's just me.

Just the people that shoot first buttercup.

Ok why was he shitting in people's cars? XD

I'm surprised this is being ignored, either this number is bad or you're still into the badge bunnies and your wife knows but doesn't have the self-respect to call you out

Yes, to my understanding. We are a coastal department so we really don't have much moonshine making. Really the only people that are targeted anymore or the distributors and we simply do not have any in our area. I can't even tell you the last time I've seen it down this way.

it is custom in my country to make your own ... i miss that and now i have my own orchid here ... will like to make some real drink

Was the guy Indian?

know a girl (let's call her lauren palomo) she has a necklace - her dad gave - and uses it to get out of trouble with the law.
her did is a high ranking officer here in the friendswood/league city police.

do officers give these 'necklaces' or another other item so if their kin gets in trouble with the law, they're allowed a free pass?

also she does crack (cabo's, 2days, home, etc)
side note * how often do officers find illegal activities in their own homes but don't do anything?

Do you plan to be a Police officer long term, or do you have other career goals?

Oh shit. Fellow copfag reporting in. Florida, you?

Not married, I'd say our department is about the average. No one I know has been divorced, but there are plenty in the department. Not the best guy to answer this question.

SC

Do you have to meet quotas that are based on race, ethnicity, or social class?

You ever fucked someone with your nightstick?

That sounds like some "good old boy" shit. I give you a courtesy but I don't if it's DUI or something serious.

Are you bald, is your voice annoying, and do you have a gut and pudgy little fingers yet?

Ever arrested a fellow Sup Forums user?

Hahahhahahahahahahhaha, it's a long story but yes, although no I do not have a nightstick for work.

Jesus fuck, how tempted are to go ape shit in nigger communities and drop some sarin gas on those waste of life?

If it's a slow morning, share this awesome story?

Not the OP, but another copfag.

I'll still pull people over for doing dumb shit even if they have it. 9/10 times people get warnings if they're honest about it.

If I feel that the person I pulled over learned a lesson and will be less likely to repeat the violation, then they typically just get a talking to.

Well I played college hockey, still play hockey 3 times a week... I don't think.

Police handcuffs, just for work or for the bedroom too? Whats your opinion OP?

No problem, shit face.

If there was some kind of altercation between two individuals, and one of them accidentally killed the other in self defense, who would be at fault? Granted the one killed initially assaulted the other. If they were put on trial for manslaughter (or whatever the charge would be), would they most likely win?

Women should not be working outside the home.

I'm Canadian and drive to Florida every year. I would also drive 8-10 over if I'm not already driving with the flow of traffic which is sometimes 15 over.

By the sounds of it, I'd be fucked if I was caught

>watch Con Air

If you're in collier county you are a piece of shit and need to die a shitty death.

How far from Sumter?

Answer bitch.

The fuck does a movie have to do with a real life situation. Ive seen it btw. It was trash

>Im'ohn show you gahd does exist.

Greatest movie of all time.

1. We have lots of equipment that drains the battery pretty quick, like the laptop, printer, radar, dash cam, radio, battery charger, switch boxes, etc.

It takes way too long to turn all that stuff off and back on if we're only stopping someplace for a few minutes.

Our chargers have remotes that work while the car's running, so we can leave with the key and it'll stay locked. If someone tries to break the window and drive off, it'll shut off cause the key isn't in there anymore.

2. My state (florida), as well as certain federal jurisdictions, have a mandatory "warning" for speeds up to 5 mph over the limit.

You can still be cited for things like careless driving and "speed too fast for conditions" if the cop is pissed enough though. I typically pull people over at 8 or 9 over, just to talk to them. Lots of times you'll find drugs or dui's.

For just regular speeders though, I'll write at 12 and up on a highway (45mph + higher), 10 and up in 30mph areas, and 8 and up in 15 mph areas like school zones.

It really depends on each individual driver.

3. I've worked for 2 agencies and neither has said anything about "targeting" or lack of it.

Kekd. At least it has lizard king steve buscemi in it.

Noice. And checked. I used to live in John's island.

'deep seeded depression' cop confirmed

Ever had chicks show some titties to get out of tickets?

Lol nope. Bay.

Have you ever ass raped a homeless man with your staff ?

They've tried. I've seen some glorious tits in my day.

But trust me. You see way more dicks in an official capacity than you do tits.

Do you target red cars or such over say an alk white one?

Homeless people smell like shit. So you honestly think I want that stank all over a collapsible piece of metal that I carry on my belt all day?

Makes sense! Appreciate the feedback.

Tried? They need to offer a blowjob at least?

How lucky was my friend to get off a with a warning going 63 in a 45

No, just black drivers

Thank you for the reply!

is there a lot of that 'good old boy' shit?
i mean are there large or small groups within the police dept like that?

are you in one? or do you stay away from them?

Nah. I've had college girls straight up ask me if they'd get a warning if they show me their tits. I said maybe, didn't see tits, and they got a ticket.

Most titties I've seen are when I'm patrolling the beach on an atv. Chicks dig em

How many niggers have you taken out ?

Pretty lucky. That's usually a ticket for me. Though I did let this girl off the other day for skiing 67/45. She had a restricted license meaning she couldn't drive after 11pm. It was 10:33 and she was trying to get to her hotel that was 52 miles away before 11 hit.

Huh, I'm in the southeast corner of OK. Police are bunch of corrupt asshole here. They were corrupt pricks in Hoops Valley, CA, where I grew up. What's your feeling on corruptness in today's law enforcement? Are you a corrupt son of a bitch, user?

Do you cops actually have the k9s trained to give false detections? Or lie and say the k9 detected somthing just to search the car?