Any hideous crimes take place near where you live, Sup Forums? Plymouth, MA reporting in...

Any hideous crimes take place near where you live, Sup Forums? Plymouth, MA reporting in. This guy was in my graduating class and the woman he carved up was one of my professors.

>myfoxboston.com/news/police-search-for-murder-suspect-after-vehicle-found-on-bridge/267519014

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dante_Arthurs
perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/arthurs-stalked-12-girls/story-e6frg13u-1111114847387
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Parker_Ray
youtu.be/gV8EPMeu1X8
youtu.be/nfzxQIhdcPA
indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2015/08/12/threw-his-head-fire-shocking-murder-dwayne-beauty-161357
newsday.com/long-island/nassau/dime-savings-bank-in-valley-stream-robbed-by-man-with-fedora-cops-say-1.9394918
myfox8.com/2014/11/05/first-look-inside-pazuzu-algarads-home/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elyse_Pahler
sfgate.com/news/article/Youth-Sentenced-in-Girl-s-Horrific-Slaying-2852135.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm surprised they didn't refer to him as "dangerous white male"

I guess it was a Fox news article though.

I can't post a link but a guy who lived around the corner from me kidnapped, raped and murdered a foreign hitchhiker awhile back.
The worst thing is 10 years earlier he got a slap on the wrist for kidnapping a high school girl.

How do you just get a "slap on the wrist" for kidnapping? Is it like jaywalking in Kiwiland?

And why no link? I'm curious now.

Lads?

For what ever reason we're soft on crime and most people don't see the problem until they're the victim and justice goes unserved.

Im on my ps4 but you can google Waimate Nz Ukrainian hitchhiker murdered and find reports on it. It was actually back in 2012 and he served 21 months for kidnapping back in 2001. The coward offed himself after the rape and murder, which I had forgotten.

Damn.

Why are you guys soft on crime? What's your refugee status like? Are you still mostly native Kiwis so you don't have to crack down too hard?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dante_Arthurs

perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/arthurs-stalked-12-girls/story-e6frg13u-1111114847387

This bloke worked/commited his crime at my local shopping centre

Also my cousin was strangled to death but I don't wanna post links because muh doxxing.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Parker_Ray

So basically this guy spent $20,000 to make a torture chamber in his trailer park out in the middle of the desert

>my cousin was strangled to death
Did you hook the tosser in the gob m8?

yikes

>Seventy-six-year-old Vibeke Rasmussen was found Friday afternoon at her apartment in Plymouth stabbed 35 times to death.

Stabbed 35 times to death? That sounds like poor writing. I would've wrote it:

>Seventy-six-year-old Vibeke Rasmussen was found Friday afternoon dead in her her apartment with 35 stab wounds to her body.

Man, it seems like every damn News article I click on has terrible writing. I've seen articles in the mainstream media with obvious typographical errors. Is there such a thing as an "editor" nowadays?

was too young to punch on but I would have dusted him if I could have m8

>35 stab wounds to her body.
Obviously it's to her fucking body. Just end it with 35 stab wounds.

where is he now? jail?

Yeah he got life but he tried to appeal in '03 and failed. Haven't heard much since.

Oh, well good. Rest assured he gets assaulted by AIDS dick every day.

The authorities don't know.

We take in 750 refugees a year. Luckily we resisted pressure to increase the quota.
Crime isn't a major issue here, though it's our native Maori population that commits literally half the crime. They're 12.5% of the population.

I live in baltimore. The animals rape and murder each other pretty regularly. It's pretty standard.

Well that doesn't fucking count. I'm talking about places that don't look like Baghdad.

>We take in 750 refugees a year
why is this allowed

Eh, not really, however...

Girl who lived next door to me was killed by white trash kkk posers/wannabe gangbangers.

She was set to testify against them in court.

She was 16.

>Is there such a thing as an "editor" nowadays?

there are, but they are far more focused on the placement of words, to elicit an emotional reaction, than they are on the accuracy of those words.

Oh and there's a video that he made every woman that woke up in his torture chamber listen to:

youtu.be/gV8EPMeu1X8
youtu.be/nfzxQIhdcPA

This all took place just a couple years ago by the way

Before I moved I lived down the street from a guy who beat is wife to a near pulp and then had a standoff with the police. Dude had automatic weapons and grenades. Was rather uneventful with him being shot and killed. Not so far down the street a couple of dumbass youths making no attempt at all to hide themselves robbed our local bank. I believe they got caught shortly after. Even closer to where I was our local corner store has been robbed like half a dozen times.

The charm of small town living. I swear to fuck the more and more not whites who moved there made that place so shit. That said, to youths also fucked with me here where I'm at now walking home from the hospital at night but it didn't really amount to anything since I pulled a knife on them.

Thanks for posting this, I was looking for something to listen to while working out.

I fucking hate this fucking KKK meme. Retarded rednecks think it's cool and eat it up making everyone who doesn't want to drink their government mandated daily liter of Muslim semen look bad.

I went to college with Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, in the same year as him, when he did the bombing. It was crazy to see the helicopters over the school and them evacuating people.

Did you ever talk with him? What even was his motivation anyway. That entire thing made no sense.

A guy raped the daughter of my wrestling coach in high school. Her brother found the guy and stabbed him to death. He dismembered the body, removed the teeth, decapitated him, and then burned most of it but kept the torso in a trash bag for a few days.

indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2015/08/12/threw-his-head-fire-shocking-murder-dwayne-beauty-161357

It's just generic "good global citizen" bs.
They're basically all in Auckland so it's easy to forget they're here.

Did he died?

Good luck, Kiwibro.

Never talked to him, but I saw him around. I heard a story that not long before the bombings he was smiling like a creep in what I think was a philosophy class.

Also I think they brought dogs into classes for a little while after that. That's pretty much the extent of what I know/can remember.

What a sick fuck. Seems too weird, like he was commissioned to do it.

It's pointless to ask why Muslims commit acts of terrorism. You just have to understand their supremacist ideology and the false victim complex with which they frame their group identity and their relationship to the West.

I genuinely believe that their victim complex and persona as boogeymen are 100% fabricated.

>9/11 happens, muslims are demonized
>country up-in-arms regarding the middle east
>fast forward to now
>WHAT'S WRONG GOY, YOU DON'T LIKE SHARIA LAW? ARE YOU RACIST?

I knew the criminal that his; he went to my high school.

newsday.com/long-island/nassau/dime-savings-bank-in-valley-stream-robbed-by-man-with-fedora-cops-say-1.9394918

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Parker_Ray
>took place just a couple years ago by the way
>He died in 2002
lel

Edmonton here, a whole series of geriatric rapes all with the same specific mo over a period of years starting in 2017

Can I be in this thread too?
Had some hand grenade attacks and a few kilometers from me two guys shot up a restaurant with ak 47's last year. Also I live just across the river from Bergsjön which has shootouts regularly..

But where I live, the most shocking we've had was a robbery and an assault. But this summer things will change

my neighbour in highschool got stabbed by some lebs

Still lurking lads, but I'm folding towels.

>like he was commissioned to do it.

Yes that's exactly what it seems like, because the bombing was so perfectly executed and their entire operation was so flawless.

Christ the conspiritards here.... Does your head function as anything other than a counterweight for your ass?

I live in a pretty rural area. There was some meth drug bust a couple blocks from my house where a cop was shot and killed a couple years ago, that's about it.

That's still a couple of years to me

A couple of 7's

>the bombing was so perfectly executed and their entire operation was so flawless
what does that have to do with anything, are you saying just because something is commissioned that it can in no way go wrong? are you saying that there's NO way that "they" could have POSSIBLY used a mentally disturbed retard they could just throw away in the judicial system once the task was complete?

God damn, lad.

So instead of using the justice system he found an excuse to use his bullshit touture on some supposed rape
All people who want to tourtue and beat and rape rapist are just as bad if not worse for hiding behind some moral code

myfox8.com/2014/11/05/first-look-inside-pazuzu-algarads-home/

Satan worshiper by the name of 'Pazuzu' and his gf were found to have murdered two people and buried them in their back yard.

Their house was a two minute drive down the road.

cool name

The Elyse Pahler murder happened in my neighborhood
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elyse_Pahler
sfgate.com/news/article/Youth-Sentenced-in-Girl-s-Horrific-Slaying-2852135.php

TLDR thrash metal band lure her away from her home and sacrifice her to satan so they can be hardcore and proceed to have sex with her before they kill her and afterwards as well and then parents blame slayer
"According to Casey, Fiorella and Delashmutt wanted to "sacrifice" Elyse because she was blonde, blue-eyed and a reputed virgin -- characteristics that they believed would make her murder an "ultimate sin against God," and earn the youths a much-coveted "ticket to hell."

>parents blame slayer
>not blaming themselves for raising satanists