What is this meme?

>Schalke

>eklahcs

it's that time again

You didn't answer my question

there you go

>Schalke

>meanwhile in Bizzaro Earth

Who is this black man and why is he related to shackle and who or what is shackle?
pls no >shackle respond

2old4u

>s chalke

>Scheisse

Schalke is a football team from the German shanty-town of Gelsenkirchen, best known for being the punching bag of their far more successful "rivals", Borussia Dortmund. A few years ago Dortmund beat Schalke as usual, prompting an average greentext thread making fun of >schalke. However, during this point, the Sup Forums posting service went down. You could still visit Sup Forums and all the other boards, but you couldn't actually post for over 9 hours, prompting the magical "9 hours of schalke". Since the latest post before the service went down was in that thread, the reaction image of this guy, along with another image of a large african male representing Dortmund lubing up to sexually violate a blonde white woman representing Schalke was at the top of the board for 9 hours. Keep in mind this was before blacked was an actual site and general meme so this was quite shocking and unusual at the time. Coincidentally, this day happened to be the opening day of the NFL season, so when later in the day burgers came on Sup Forums and tried to discuss american football but posting was still down, all they could do is look at the beautiful smile of >schalke man and reluctantly jerk off to that other picture.

>mfw these are the stories I will tell to my grandchildren 50 years from now

>spoonfeeding the newfag

>he thinks being here for that means he's an oldfag

ah hahaha, just stay quiet kiddo

I don't know how familiar you are with /bundes", but it couldn't have been any better club than Schalke. This club is such a shit show, season after season they never fail to produce excellent meme material.

being here after that makes you a newfag though, theres no disputing that

>mfw these are the stories I will tell to my grandchildren 50 years from now

Based!

Now imagine which stories Robots will tell their grandchildren.

>tfw no gf
>tfw no grandkids

good post

>schalke

>schalke

>good friend