Post some overrated shit

post some overrated shit

OPs opinion & heterosexuality

not shocked youre a faggot considering youre a faggot, faggot.

Ieant OPs heterosexuality was overrated, but I can see how that was misconstrued.

But what's wrong with a bit of cock, if it's under a miniskirt?

*I meant

care to elaborate?

agree

you must be new.
there's no misunderstanding.
you're just a faggot.

teen sex drama killed it for me. the kids were great. I'm shocked they could get 8 episodes out of it. they could have ended it way sooner and lost nothing.

Sup Forums vigorously mastubates over this shit all day long every single day in their mother's basement

Disagreeing makes you new? How about growing a brain stem, then attaching it to a backbone and form your own opinion, you hive minded faggot? Besides, the length of being in this shithole is directly proportional to the size of losing faggot you are.

I agree on the part about the sub plot. It is there to reach a broader audience like it always is. Personally I liked it because of the visual style and I think they managed to convey a kind of feeling of nostalgia. Not because of the 80s themed set design but because it remembered me of Stephen King novels from that era. They borrowed a lot from that and managed to not make it seem like a cheap rip off. All in all I liked it and found it to be a decent horror miniseries. Especially in TV there is a lot of garbage out there. In cinema also of course but there you have more classics to choose from so that balances it out a bit.

you still don't get it.
what a faggot

you're likely not the target audience for this show.

this show was designed for people that are 30-45. have a couple kids, and have gotten softened.

they think everything new that comes out (music, movies, shows,the radio talk shows, etc.) are all crap and they dont make good shit anymore.

this show was made to directly pander to them. its the equivelant of ready player one.

if it is not targeted directly at you, you're probably going to find it to be completely crap.

I guess this is the most overrated piece of shit that came to my mind