What u Sup Forums guys recommend me for a hangover

What u Sup Forums guys recommend me for a hangover.
Pic semi-related

Orange juice and starchy foods

Gatorade and vitamins

fluids. lotsa fluids. Your brain is dehydrated

Drink a lot of water today my friend.

Berocca, shits magic

Best cerveza ever

Weed is the best hangover cure. If you don't have access to any, grab a coffee and a big breakfast and suck it up for however many hours.

as others have said, drink lots of fluids. but for me a big part of the hangover is sour/upset stomach. so to get over that I have to get something in there. if it's bad I'll start with something simple like crackers or buttered toast. give that a few minutes and see if it's going to come back up or not. then try to eat a little more. eventually getting enough food in there to overcome that upset stomach. all while drinking water and maybe taking some tylenol.

drink a big thing of water right before you go to bed and right after you wake

instant 50% less hangover guarantied

It's pretty easy.
If you drink beer to get drunk and get hangover, drink one beer in the morning and hangover cured.
If you got drunk on vodka? Drink one shot of vodka in the morning and it is cured.

And on like this. It is old Ukrainian tip and it works 100% of the time.

>it works 100% of the time.

Bullshit. Nothing works 100% of the time.

Ants do, from the day they born to the day they die they work.

Well the easiest way is to drink ~1/4 as much as you drank last night.

If thats not an option - gatorade and the greasiest food you can get your hands on.

The thing is, I don't wanna drink anymore until I'm fine...

Pero si eso es agua ajajajajaja

Menuda mierda de cerveza que has comprado

>update
I managed to do this, I'm also drinking orange juice and water

Tell me your opinion

This, a hangover is mostly dehydration.

But it really sucks when your stomach just wants to vomit up all the water that would make you feel better. Stupid body.

U such an asshole

>P.S.
Thanks for your help guys

More alcohol.

Trust me, I'm a finn.

I know, son

False just dehydrates you more, only feels better if you keep drinking but eventually leads to double hangover. Go back to your shithole country if it works so well faggot

spain, huh?

Yup

Try doing that after you get alcohol poisoning. You won't be able to keep it down.

ITT: Amateurs leading amateurs.

Alpha and beta blockers. Raid some old guys cabinet, prescribed for high bloodpressure. Also antiemetics. Kills any and all nausea. Check with your nearest cancer patient. Fluid replacement salts, local drugstore. Swallow all of the above with a gallon of water. Wait 30 min. Profit.

This. Just wait until the alcohol wears off first, or it could make you sick.

Gatorade, hashbrowns from McDonald's

A saline drip IV is the only quick cure.

Underrated post

None of it has much effect anyway... it's mostly just keeping you doing dumb old wives' tales level shit while time passes and you recover...
Be healthy and hydrated etc going in though and you'll have a much easier time returning to base after.

I went to a nursing kegger when I was in university and stayed over at the nursing sorority
I shit you not the next morning these chicks were giving each other IVs for hangover cure

Heroin

Infact I don't get hungover just withdrawals

coconut water not that shit at the gas station you need to go to an asian market. a joint or two and a massage and your good to go

Water, some light food, and a hefty dose of man the fuck up.