I AM JESUS OF NAZARETH

I AM JESUS OF NAZARETH
I HAVE RETURNED

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=Q5QKik9TGqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is risen!

Are you Jewish, Christian, or Catholic???

Jesus would have had atleast dubs imo

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you

But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me

Hear me Lucifer, take me higher higher, black masses black masses, help me Lucifer, take me higher higher, black masses black masses

Sorry OP that is not how it works.
Seek professional help.

Christ has already been and gone.

When he returns we will see him in the sky, and his toe will but brush the top of Mt. Zion and all things will be fulfilled. Mankinds days will be at an end.

Do not despair though OP for you are mentioned. Christ said many would claim to be him in the end of days. And then all of mankind would be fooled by the Anti Christ.

You are not Christ or Anti Christ. Just a damaged human who needs a hug.

Blasphemy is now a crime punishable by a €25,000 fine

The cute Sylveon overlooked a busy city from the hills in the outskirts, smiling with sheer cuteness but with a wicked twinkle in his sky-blue eyes. The skyline of the city reflected in those shimmering, pure blue eyes that resembled large polished jewels. The Sylveon's smile just widened as he declared: "You poor puny insects have no idea what's going to happen to you." He stated it so matter-of-factly, as if whatever he was talking about had already happened. As the Sylveon started walking down the hill, he also started growing in size, swelling much larger with every step down. His cute paws started leaving ever bigger imprints on the ground, going from crushing blades of grass into crushing whole trees down into the ground. Several Flying type Pokémon fled out of the trees that were getting crushed and toppled over, but Sylveon was not bothered by them or anything else on his path. Soon Sylveon came out of the forested area to a road leading to the city. Many of the people driving around on the road had already seen the approaching giant Sylveon. A few of them had recognized it as a danger and tried to avert the approaching pink disaster, but many had simply written it off as some sort of a show and wondered if they were perhaps filming a movie. However, those throughts vanished as soon as the Sylveon arrived at the road and promptly crushed the nearest car flat under his massive paw, leaving it as a piece of flattened metal in a paw-shaped crater. The giant Sylveon seemed to specifically target the cars on the road too, crushing each and every one that came his way. Drivers hurriedly tried to turn back, but as they met with other cars still coming from the behind, they only succeeded in creating congestion, thus trapping not only themselves but everyone coming from the city as well on the mercy of the giant Sylveon.

Too much text

Blasphemy is to stand before the Anti-Christ and not say what ever the holy spirit commands you to say.

One can not commit blasphemy until Anti-Christ is finally cast down among us.

Not so far today.

Yeah I was not defending the term but correcting the Anons misuse of it.

Fuck off jew!

Fuck off we dont need another jew.

hi Jebus

I'm Joshua Vidigal and I want to be an idol

No matter what storm you face, you need to know that God loves you. He has not abandoned you

Though our feelings come and go, God’s love for us does not

The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing

go fuck yourself and your whore mother

God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile

But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire. So if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there before the altar and go. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift

Are you or are you not pissed off about the crusades?

Where the hell have you been? This place has been in need of some good old fashioned ass kicking like you did with the money changers in the temple.

Now we can crucify him again

I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven

Deus lo vult

Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you He will not fail you or forsake you

Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves

>money changers

They were selling false offerings to the pilgrims and paying bribes to the high priests. Even then religion was a source of mammon or false income.

How do you feel about your role in Islam?

Now I will say this to every sinner, though he should think himself to be the worst sinner who ever lived: cry to the Lord and seek Him while He may be found. A throne of grace is a place fitted for you. By simple faith, go to your Savior, for He is the throne of grace

There is no sinner like a young saint

Where have you all been? Jesus has been back for years! Here's an interview with Him:

m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=Q5QKik9TGqY

Love begets love; and thus the love of Christ displayed upon the cross woos and wins the sinner and binds him repenting to the cross, believing and adoring the matchless depths of a Saviour's love

CONFESS YOUR SINS

Wrong. It's just skeletor.

Science actually

Unless you can turn all the excess carbon in the atmosphere and all the oil in the ground into fucking Skittles, fuck off.