Did you do a lot of research into the world of white supremacists before filming Imperium?

>Did you do a lot of research into the world of white supremacists before filming Imperium?
>Radcliffe: Yeah, quite a bit. I watched a few documentaries. Spent some time reading message boards of some white supremacy groups.

>Did you post on those message boards?
>I did not! No, absolutely not. I didn’t want to get into that. But it was more about getting a sense of how the non-intellectual elite of the movement talk to each other and talk about things. The biggest insight it gave me was the extent to which everything is [believed to be] a fucking part of this global conspiracy.

>What surprised you about that world?
>How diverse—diverse is a strange word to use—but how diverse the beliefs were. Like, the fact that there are some people who believe the Bible is the word of God. And there are some people who believe the Bible is just another extension of Jewish propaganda and was invented by Jews to subjugate non-Jewish people.

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/W4LBY
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also:

>Some of these white supremacist types have been in the news lately because of Donald Trump. Do you think the characters in the movie would be galvanized by Trump’s campaign?
>Radcliffe: I don’t know…. I think the people in our movie are already much more extreme than Trump is even. I mean, that’s obviously xenophobic and extremist. But I don’t know.

>Ragussis: I don’t think you need to speculate. It’s very clear to see the actual reactions of people in the white supremacist community to this campaign. They feel like a light is being shone on the true and most gripping problems of our society. Maybe not to the extent that they want. But the idea that someone is willing to talk about immigration in a more forceful way—yes, that is something that they have responded to, if you go on their message sites and you look at them.

>Radcliffe: Yeah, I’m not doing that anymore.

Fuck off, kike.

He saw a glimpse beyond the veil and it frightened him. Now the redpilling is inevitable.

Sup Forums BTFO

It's actually kind of refreshing how he refused to be led by the interviewer, and when the interviewer decided to insert his/her views into the conversation, Radcliffe just brushed it off.

Yeah, I sometimes browse Stormfront out of sick curiosity as well. Their insanity is mesmerizing. Same deal with Sup Forums, although Sup Forums I take less seriously because there's clearly a subset people in there just taking the piss.

Yeah what the hell, shitty reviewer was undoubtedly looking to publish "Radcliffe condemns Trump supporters as white supremacists" or something

>Radcliffe: Yeah, I’m not doing that anymore.
Based as fuck. Is Daniel redpilled?

Go back to red dit

Sup Forums has a lot of non-insane right-leaning people

But I guess you have to be slightly insane to hang around on the same board as actual neo-nazis

Are people really still in denial about the global jew?

>actor appropriates and exploits a group's image and culture without adjusting his biggotry and condescends to "understand" normal people while distancing himself from them to keep a liberal image

Literally triggered
Sup Forumsaks have zero self-awareness

>Spent some time reading message boards of some white supremacy groups.
ONE OF US

>getting cucked by the magical wizarding jew
No thanks deport all house elves

What the hell did the jews ever do except be victims?

wasn't he just saying he doesn't read right wing sites anymore

Sup Forums is not satire. Stop polluting Sup Forums with your Sup Forums shit.

>And there are some people who believe the Bible is just another extension of Jewish propaganda and was invented by Jews to subjugate non-Jewish people.
kek, I can imagine there are Sup Forumsacks who actually believe this

Sup Forums is reddit's outpost on Sup Forums. All the bottom feeders from reddit migrated to Sup Forums because reddit banned their subs.

Yes, well done Aryan Potter, well done...

HOWEVER

>Sup Forums is not satire.
Wait, you don't actually realize that when you're there, you're surrounded by people clearly being ironic about their beliefs?

Oh God. Hahahahahahahahaha.

>still visiting half chan Sup Forums
>not knowing power of infinity.

at least before Sup Forums was famous, I knew I could still trust the userbase to be tongue-in-cheek, edgy neck beards like most of this board is. Now it's literal skinheads seriously arguing against trolls. Being anonymous kind of sucks when you start to be co-opted by some other group

Radders is pretty based, surprised Sup Forums hasn't caught on yet

Source?

>Stop polluting Sup Forums with your Sup Forums shit.
>He says as Sup Forumscucks unironically spam Sup Forums with race-baiting threads and trump threads
wew lad

I wonder what message board he is talking about. It's probably some small website us 4channers have never heard of.

IT WAS THE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

[angry noises in Aryan]

tldr. cultural appropriation of the white supremacists culture

archive.is/W4LBY

>I am a new fag liberal interloper that literally does not realize this site has survived on non politically correct open discussion and racism since its inception.

Lol I cam here after my tank is fight on SA with moot after he made the site m8 racism and what you call hate speech is literally the fuel the site ran on and still does.

>I watched a couple documentaries and then lurked on stormfront

wow, such dedication

lol see
>racism started with Sup Forums on Sup Forums
HAHAHA
Since the inception of this site m8 the racial realist and what you call hate speech as RUN the political centric board moot has made us from /nu/ to /news/ to Sup Forums only recently(7-9 years) have liberals attempted to gain a foot hold but cant hence they are relegated to these ancillary boards such as Sup Forums and Sup Forums whispering about shit they don't understand.

This movie was really good and comfy. I liked how it showed the diversity in neo-nazi and white supremacist culture, but kept the common thread that most of them are really just scared betas whose idea of taking charge of their life was to literally allow themselves to be brainwashed into a totally batshit conspiracy theory cult.

7/10, would watch again with cute jewish waifu

there are some people on Sup Forums who unironically worship a cartoon frog and are convinced there are thousands of paid hillary shills that spam their board with anti-trump "propaganda". The people there that take it seriously are far more insane and pathetic than anyone on stormfront.

>tfw people only prove themselves wrong with their inability to be open minded

It's just a conspiracy, and those are just a joke.

I've read he has pretty good parents. They probably taught him early on to be careful about being pushed by a reporter into saying something that could be used as a controversial headline.

>betas whose idea of taking charge of their life was to literally allow themselves to be brainwashed

sounds like the left and their complacency and ironic lack of awareness they are parroting not only their parents teachers news anchors favorite celebrity musicians but also politicians

ever notice how they are against the "mainstream" the elite and the MSM until a election season comes around?

that's a complete revisionist understand on Sup Forums's history. sure we've always called people nigger and faggot, but it never had a political dimension outside of being edgy.

/news/ was several orders of magnitude smaller than Sup Forums is now, and didn't have nearly the same reach in terms of posters and memes that Sup Forums does.

>watching movie
>they start talking about the jew tags
>pause the movie and run to my fridge to look at my ketchup

dear god this movie opened my eyes.

All me

>new fag
No.
>liberal
No.
>that doesn't realize that this site has survived on non politically correct open discussion and racism
No.

What I'd call myself is a conservative that isn't either open to dumbing down the world's issues with a resolute "twas the Juice!" answer.
While Sup Forums has always harbored hate speech, it never either beheld delusions on hate speech being something serious and respectable, but would only ever take part in it to stump the stupidity of some liberals and SJWs. But now I glance over to Sup Forums and can't see any speck of irony lingering. All that was what once entertaining about Sup Forums has now been lost with them becoming the horrifying antithesis of what they'd fought always against, since they're now anti-SJWs, but just as every bit worst, with the same paranoia levels and uneducated views on subjects.

So what answer am I going to be granted? A Sup Forums-tier "uh whatever you cum-guzzling cuck" response? Guess I'll start slow clapping then.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

GAS SLYTHERIN
HOUSE WAR NOW

Jesus christ, you keep posting this dumbass shit like its supposed to give you e-cred. Okay, your stormfront ass came here back in the day, but most people on Sup Forums are not like you. For fuck's sake, the site was primarily about being a japanophile, you idiots just jumped ship to one of the few places that won't ban your stupid ass.

>it never had a political dimension outside of being edgy.

not true, I was making racist bait threads on Sup Forums long before Sup Forums ever came around and always got dozens of unironic racist responses. Sup Forums is a place where angry, frustrated people congregate. You're kidding yourself is you don't think there's real, underlying anger. Even if they were just doing it to be "edgy" there was always a hint of sincerity.

Director, not the interviewer.

Subtle

>a pro-Hillary Clinton Super PAC is pledging to spend $1 million to “push back against” users on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and Instagram.

hmm, funny don't see Sup Forums on this list

Stay in the cancer that is Sup Forums

Sup Forums is the future

>new fag again talking about shit you dont know about

Do you know why Moot left SA or what my tank is fight is?

/news/ was short lived and younger than
/nu/ even then you argument of what is bigger or farther reaching makes no sense as again ALL POLITCAL CENTRIC BOARDS are and always have been RUN by racial realists and non pc "hate speech" on Sup Forums simply based on its non censorship formula. most of the boards in existence on Sup Forums today are younger including Sup Forums

>revisionist understanding of 4chans history
hahahahah
>4chans racism is satire and only exists since Sup Forums

lad you are on Sup Forums

Sup Forums was always satire. are you a newfag or something that found Sup Forums via Sup Forums?

>the Bible is just another extension of Jewish propaganda and was invented by Jews to subjugate non-Jewish people.
You've got that right. It controls the goyim.

Sorry m8 the fact the user base has grown has done nothing to the core arguments presented here since /nu/ based on race realism and only someone with a agenda will relegate it to hate speech and not realize that concept does not exist on Sup Forums and never has.

on a equal playing field such as Sup Forums someone will always find something they deem hate speech and it just so happens on a equal playing field of discussion the left get left behind and relegated to ancillary boards because their core is censorship.

sorry m8 Moot literally talked about a place you could say nigger and not get banned in the IRC chats after my tank is fight

you need to lurk moar.

yea m8 to make that jump would be as pathetic as storm front rite....I mean com one its not like we are being obtuse on purpose and choosing to be ignorant to hold on to our blown out point rite....

Explain?

When Trump loses badly in November, how will Sup Forums react? I'm hoping for mass seppuku

was /nu/ and /news/ satire m8

>Some of these white supremacist types have been in the news lately because of Donald Trump. Do you think the characters in the movie would be galvanized by Trump’s campaign?
They've successful linked this movie to Trump in their marketing campaign. The propaganda machine is now in full swing

Kek will not allow it to happen. Bless these digits, oh mighty one!

>implying it won't fuel their shenanigans and brain washing propaganda beyond delusion

>Sup Forums was always racist like this
Yeah only that in the beginning it was funny. There's a difference between
>niggers stole my bike
And
>Look at these 40 infographics explaining why blacks are subhumans and how they're pawns of the jews

Tons of suicides.

For a lot of virgin NEETs, they've placed all their remaining hope on a Trump victory.

Thank you for correcting the record.

>a place where you won't get banned for what you say totally equates to a race realism and white supremacy haven

you're legitimately retarded, nigger

>facts hurt my feelings

>one off
He mocks me. I am not yet worthy.

so would you rather have anecdotal racism or racial realism based on science?

lets not forget this is your narrative
>all races are equal
>evolution is real and stopped at the skin level

Srsly this.

I can tolerate people for not diving into the information or environment longer.

But I won't start taking them seriously until they drop that condescending "they" in their discussion of the matter.

nah they'll just post more blacked threads on every board to try to brain wash people

sorry m8 the point is since its inception this site has hosted true racial realists and to disagree is revisionism.

The left is relegated to these ancillary boards because they don't get to control the narrative on this site and have not since the beginning
the left just so happen to not have a lost to say and a lot of places to say it and get btfo in equal discussion where feeling about things you consider "hate speech" does not justify censorship
its that simple.

>caring about democracy
Never expected him to win. I'm only in this for the memes

>i'm not an SJW but don't you think anti-SJWs are just as bad.jpg

Look on the label of your ketchup or mustard and you will see a U that is circled near the bottom

That is the jewish union of rabis or something that are payed to bless the food and they are payed billions each year to do it.

He'll lose by a slim minority and Sup Forums will accuse the democrats of mass voter fraud

>new fag who things nigger shit posts and muh dick post have anything to do with 4chans vast racial realist user base.

there's a good chance the useful idiots will literally vote for a corrupt murderer. we all knew this.

hopefully we showed how downright corrupt the media was and also that it was controlled. that is, if you actually paid attention (which you didn't)

you mean like over a 5 percent difference in voter exit polling in the primaries?

Correct The Record is really transparent when you catch on to the pattern. You see the same arguments and images on the same time schedule every day. They stick out like a sore thumb on Sup Forums. They know nothing about Sup Forums culture. They capitalize Desu and Senpai because they don't understand wordfilters.

Stop saying "racial realism" you worthless piece of shit, you sound like a tumblr numale faggot
>my tank is fight am i oldfag yet
Kill yourself subhuman scum

>retard gets triggered at the truth of his brainwashing by a few marketers on Sup Forums

LOL
>muh dicking and interacial posts started on Sup Forums

you want to know how I know your a new fag interloper?

L M A O
U triggd faм?

>based on science

Practically the entire scientific community is against racial realism and the overwhelming consensus is that race has no biological qualification

He's saying he doesn't visit Sup Forums anymore you retard, he's not based he's just another effete leftist faggot.

I don't think I've been in a single thread this week that didn't derail into Sup Forums butthurt.

Sup Forums consists of a pretty pathetic bunch of people (including me) but it is literally always right. One doesn't exclude the other.

>it's a retard tries to deny he got brainwashed episode

Srsly this.

I can tolerate people for not diving into the information or environment longer.

But I won't start taking them seriously until they drop that condescending "they" in their discussion of the matter. >diverse is a strange word to use
Diverse is a positive word that can only be used to describe politically correct people

so, a Sup Forums-tier "uh whatever you cum-guzzling cuck" response

Sorry your simply not going to win this argument about 4chans culture I have been here since the site started and racial realism is what your side calls hate speech and racism lol
its all very simple

just like the queers who keep posting muh dick and interracial threads somehow originated on Sup Forums and just expose themselves for not being here for /nu/ or any of the political centric original boards.

>the people arguing with them aren't butthurt, the good guys have good motives

What's insane about white people wanting to save the white race from extinction?

>there are no physical differences between haplogroups

What do you ''race don't real'' faggots even think race is?

Sorry m8 you would have to quantify such a statement race realism present a multitude of arguments IQ and race are certainly strongly supported by evidence.

again your trying to hide behind without admitting this is your narrative you think is scientifically sound.
>all race are equal
> evolution is real but stopped at the skin level

That's actually not true at all. The term 'race' is still considered valid in biology. Furthermore, the personal opinions of any amount of scientists are irrelevant. I trust science, not people.