I need to change myself, now. I'm getting rid of this shitty style I've plagued myself with for years...

I need to change myself, now. I'm getting rid of this shitty style I've plagued myself with for years. I'm growing up and want to appear more employable and hopefully a bit more attractive to the opposite sex.

Besides the dress style, which I'll be changing once I go shopping this weekend, I need to change this godawful hair. It's been long and curly and messy for as long as I can remember.

I have a hair appointment coming up in the next hour or so, and I need some advice or reference pictures for what to do in order to not look like a complete degenerate. I'd prefer it longish still, but I'm open to all suggestions.

tl;dr - growing up, changing style from lazy stoner to something a bit more casual and attractive, need hair suggestions ASAP.

dont cut ur hair u look like a sick cunt keep it man just change clothes

Get new glasses

You have a nice face. Id say get it very short. But im biased. I find long hair a total turn off. But you do have a thin face so i think it would suit you to be honest. You can always grow it out again if you dont like it.

Can't tell, show us the back too?

Thanks. I've tried looking at particular styles for curly hair but I've not found anything that I like yet.

Aren't you Weird Al Yankovich's son?

just ask the barber. he will know the best

Howard Stern's, actually. :^)

No pics but, get it almost shoulder length and part it, brush your bangs behind your ears. You will look like a hippy/health fag dressed like that but a nice button up and pants and you will look like a straight shooter.

Keep the hair simple user, something not too styled so as you get used to the change you can find your own style.

Grab a couple different types of hair product and try them out. There's gels, waxes, pomade, serums. See which ones you like the look of

You could pull this off

Closest I can find

Yes you could!

>hair appointment
>not going to a walk in mens barber
Not gonna make it.

>wanting to look like a hipster

Wash regularly and use anti frizz serum to keep it straight and smooth like that. The serum looks like a bottle of lube and is in the aisle with hair gel and stuff

Stop masturbating , cut the sugars. wait i have a copy past for this...

Dont drink the fluoridated water
Grow all of your own organic food
Be a healthy fit man

Do some push ups, make sure you stretch and dont injure yourself

If that's your definition of a hipster... just.. wow

Also called not looking like someone who can actually get some girls unlike you

That hairstyle went in to the fashion world to normalize muslims who look like that , cut a beard or dont trim it.

Reccomend you go full numale, no offense.

Shave sides of your head, cut long hair shoulder length and do man bun. try going for stubble if you cant get full beard. V neck short sleeved shirt and skinny jeans/dockers.

Chicks will dig it, employers will dig it.

I had mine similar for a while, just cant skip washing it or it looked bad

Thanks for not ripping the shit out of me. OP out.

wants to change hair style

>Stop masturbating

Yea, so couldnt with multiple on and off girls though school and choosing to marry one 2 years after, I just think the meme hair sucks

kek

just an hero then return to posess the body of some ivy league chad... profit?

Hm. I wear what you call 'hipster hair' probably but guess what, I look better with it than any other type of haircut I ever had. Try new stuff people, even if you think you will dislike it.

OP looks low on tets and his hair looks zinc deprived.
He should stop masturbating for better hair.

Contact lenses.

Femanon here, have a few words of advice

I think you're pretty hot to be honest, but there's a few things I would change

I would straighten the hair, it's pretty epic but it would look a lot better if it were straight instead of curly, also you look really tall, if you slap on a solid color shirt and a jacket with some blue jeans you would look really fucking hot, I'm curious how it would all turn out, maybe even dye hair a dark black, that would be hot af

You got kik or Steam or anything? Here's a picture of me from a few years back, not much has changed.

This.

Shave it all

>Sup Forums filename
0/10

It's not even the length or anything.
It's just that it's a fucking mess.

My hair is a lot longer and it's never gotten in the way of getting a job.
Just brush it like at least a couple times a week.

I've been masturbation 1-3 times a day for 15 years and I have thick hair that grows fast. Gay ass pseudoscience bullshit, exercise causes testosterone increase, masturbation doesn't make you effeminate, your homosexuality does you god damn queen.

Stop talking to the autists.

What's your occupation

half ass viking /fa/ggots, get out

>barber
Whachu want fam

>op
I haven't had, short hair in forever, so Idk exactly. I do have a job interview tomorrow so make me look like I can pass

>barber
Say no more

>¿¿¿
>profit

>masturbation doesn't make you effeminate
im sorry i cant hear you over the sound of HOW WRONG YOU ARE

>Thinking changing the hairstyle will make him look like this
pathetic

>rises then falls drastically

I bet that guy didn't masturbate, because who honestly waits a week between? I think it goes back down naturally and you're full of shit.

alright faggot, if you still have enough hope and life to try change something, fine.
Cut that gross hair, its not 1969. Go for a short manly cut.
Get rid of those binoculars. Laser your Eyes, buy lenses, or at least choose some decent glasses.
Suit up. You dont need a Tuxedo, a nice Shirt and Pants will do.
The fuck you re doing with a Cat, you tryin to impress James Bond? Get rid of Mr. Fures, and get a German Shepard. nobody fucks around with the owner of a German Shepard.
And whats that with the Chair? You think thats how an Office looks like? Dude, get some furniture.

Exercise, Exercise, Exercise.

read a book, another book, educate yourself.

And, this is important as fuck, smile, smile like you went nuts, smile like you play with noobs and have Wallhack and Aimbot. Smile like the world is yours. There you go.

Why are you projecting user

projecting what

you have a druged out hippie mom look going on

Your autism

thank me later
>iFuck Tonight.com

How do you look with a ponytail OP? id keep your hair long but start taking better care of it. Long hair works really well with mens fashion these days

thats gay

To add to this post:
>buy a sulfate free shampoo and conditioner. Try to wash your hair as little as possible (while still showering daily obv) and look into a dry shampoo to "stretch" your clean hair another day or two. Washing your hair often makes it dry and brittle. If you are keeping up with your hygeine and diet your hair will eventually only need to be washed once or twice a week and your curls will look amazing.

Since you are already going to see a hair dresser ask them to trim off as much of the split ends as possible while preserving the length

Satan is right. Embrace the hipster style, OP.

Agreed, but dont just copy numale trends. The basis behind that kind of fashion is taking care of yourself and buying clothes that fit and are well made.

Ask for zero on the sides, 1" on top, and a high fade.

Cut hair and just stop wearing black. I make fun of people like this so props for actually realizing how rediculous it looks

just get short back & sides like everyone else.

Also if you're having trouble ask one of the employees to help you find some clothes. The female employees usually get into it

I know someone who has the exact same facial structure as you, and he also had long curly hair at one point. He realized what was up and cut that shit down short with just a few curls in the front. Get some contact lenses and then some apostle/american fighter/american eagle clothes that aren't black and you'll eligible for college qt poontang.

LOL ya sureee

KEEP THE HAIR JUST TIE IT BACK

WEAR SIMPLE SOLID EARTH TONE COLOURS THAT MATCH AND MAKE THE CLOTHES YOU WEAR SLIM FITTING.

ALSO EAT MORE, SMOKE LESS, LIFT MORE.

THANK ME IN ANOTHER THREAD A YEAR FROM NOW

Well built, but the steam shit is way too obvious. Proper setup, but Facebook or Snapchat would have been better bait.

As someone who has had a bun unironically for the past 4 years before it became a stupid fad, I haven't seen a proper bun on any "numale" prick. Everyone I've personally seen doesn't even have long hair, and looks more like a disgusting top knot.

In other words, don't do this. I'm sure the fad will die soon enough anyway.

Hipster style has nothing but chubby man children wearing oversized beanies and women's pants. What the hell are you talking about?

Get a job, hippie.

I think ur just a bit scared/used to it
Everytime i change my hairstyle i peay to satan to burn me to a spoopy skelitin

..then i get a huge compliment and revise

Get it short af and ask them to style it "modern chique"
I think you'd pull off hipster swagger REALLY well, just don't fall into the lifestyle/stereotypes

P.s you're pretty handsome, glad ur joining the upper echelon my boi

Would have been a waste of good rng

I'm a programmer. I don't need to look like what most people consider "presentable". I've had chest length hair for years; a solid, non-patchy long beard for around 2 years. No one cares where I work, and I've switched employers before too. Only one of them wanted me to cut my hair. I started tying it in a bun because of that several years ago and they were happy enough to stop bothering me. If you don't keep up with your hair hygiene (like someone in OP's picture), you will look disgusting regardless of whether it's short or long.

While I am risking sounding like an enlightened autist: don't conform to fads/fashions of the masses.