Bride won’t sign prenup, throws ‘wedding party’ for poor kids instead

nypost.com/2016/05/08/bride-wont-sign-prenup-throws-wedding-party-for-poor-instead/

>Yiru Sun was radiant in bridal white Saturday — even though she had called off her wedding at the last minute, instead turning her reception into a feast for the poor.

>The pretty Manhattan insurance executive was supposed to tie the knot in a lavish Upper East Side wedding Saturday. But after balking at the proposed prenup, she turned her heartbreak — and her non-refundable $8,000 reception deposit — into something beautiful: a luncheon for 60 needy kids and their families.

>“I should have been the bride. It was canceled,” Sun told her guests at the elegant Harold Pratt House at East 68th Street and Park Avenue. “Initially I felt frustrated,” said Sun, a vice president at New York Life Insurance, declining to dish about her former betrothed, not even to name him.

>“I don’t want to sign things I don’t feel comfortable with,” is all she’ll reveal of the prenup dust-up.

Typical status signaling

The wedding was status signaling. I actually think the giveaway is worse than that.

Can't trust em.

Don't think for a minute this guy wasn't in the right.

What is this? She just wants people to know she's a cunt?

That guy dodge a bullet, any bitch that won't sign a prenup is in it for your money.

"I should have been the bride. It was canceled."

Yeah, because you canceled it you hysterical fucking cunt.

This is why we used to put women in asylums for 'bad humors' and disobedience. Her mind is in another dimension because she cannot come to terms with how fucking conniving and selfish she is.

I think she wants to make the guy look bad by making herself look good (and sad - look at how she wore her wedding dress anyways).

Bullseye.

>The pretty Manhattan insurance executive was supposed to tie the knot in a lavish Upper East Side wedding Saturday
Really NYT? She's pretty huh? That's an objective fact for you to report here, not an emotive fnord stuck in the article deliberately to signal to the reader where his pretend-support should go?

OK fine she's an insurance executive. A well paid, well-dressed, thief.

Knowing nothing else about her other than that, I'm thinking anyone that would marry her without a pre-nup would be an utter idiot.

Whoever the guy was, it sounds like he just dodged a bullet.

This.

and

this

Luck SOB

She is a single mom. He dodged a bullet.

>Yiru Sun

Fucking korea dogs

Don't want to sign a pre-nup? Huge red flag there.

>refused to sign the prenup
That man dodged a bullet.

Seriously man. I am gonna get my wife to sign one.
>Why, don't you trust her?
Yeah I'm sure the 40-50% of marriages trusted each other too. Coming from parents that were divorced, my current gf's parents were divorced, and many other friends in the same boat, I won't get married without a pre-nup. Its for her security and mine. Doesn't the government get to do whatever they want if you don't sign one anyhow?

Based China.

Her daughter is a real qt

Refusing to sign the prenup confirms why it was necessary in the first place. If she didn't intend to screw him out of half his money, what's the problem with signing it? God people are stupid.

>Huge red flag there
Pic related. Chink women are disgusting. Fucking hideous autistic, black-eyed no-soul pan-faced gookerinos.

>pretty

>Bride won’t sign prenup
for mysogyny
is for racism fucking spicnigger retard.

>refused to sign it cause she's been cheating on him this whole time

sounds like the guy dodged a bullet on that one, most judges throw out pre-nups anyways, and in jew york it get tossed and he'd still owe her everything.

>Manhattan insurance executive
I'm surprised she didn't want her own prenup drafted, a job like that sounds like it makes a lot of money.
Then again, men don't get money awarded in divorce settlements.

said by american...put down the food before speaking about your superior you fat disgrace

also pay your debts

YOU NO SIGN PRENUP?

YOU NO GET WEDDING

GO STARVE ON STREETS OF BEIJING

She's a female minority chemical engineer with a Ph.D. Somehow I don't think monetary issues are something she has.

>says the american

>CHYNA

While I agree with this sentiment, any lawyer worth his salt will be able to invalidate any kind of prenup in this day and age.

You actually think PhD in Chem Engineering hit the holy grail of wealth?
WEW LAD
First year university student detected. Come back in 5 years let the adults talk,

That's not even the same person in both pics.

Low energy trolling.

Can you hire a lawyer to get it air tight though? Or does that not even matter?

>fat disgrace
I'm /fit/ as fuck, work in IB, fuck beautiful women all the time, and could probably snap your chink neck with one hand.

Don't you have some WoW gold farming to do or some anime to read, Xiaoping? Get off Sup Forums, you ugly socially-inept beta faggot.

>I am not a lawyer
>I have never had a prenup nor been divorced
>I don't even live in the country I am discussing nor am I familiar with it, or each individual state's laws

A FUCKING LEAF!

Her face screams ching chong potato.
I would draw up a pre nup if i were planning to marry her too. Can anyone watch that face grow old? I could maybe fuck her one night really drunk.

>most judges throw out pre-nups anyways
no they dont

>"Wow, he wanted me to sign a prenup? I mean, he's bad and I am good, right ladies? The gall of a bad person to ask something like that of a good person!"

Now looky here Shang Tsung, I ain't gonna beat around the bush and say our country don't owe a little debt here and there to the yella-fella, but I am gonna say we ain't payin' it. You lucky we don't Hiroshima Nagasaki Bang your Cock into the rice fields you crawled out of. That money we "owe" your kind, well sir that there is bribe money so we don't create a three billion people sized Gook Grave.

Now go on. Get. Hya, boy!

I love how they grabbed a few half-presentable kids for the photo, while the parents are probably out back being patted down.
I wonder how much silverware and china went missing.

What a little shit that groom was. Prenups shouldn't be signed on the wedding day. Do that before you start spending on the wedding.

Can we please ban leaf's

iirc the only way it's solid is if both sides lawyer up and negotiate something they're happy with before signing

AAAAAAGHH

While he is indeed a fucking leaf, I agree with him. I've hear numerous stories of lawyers skirting prenups to fuck over a man, but never a single story where a prenup saved the man.

>says the chink or self-loathing beta white nu-male faggot who has never touched a legitimately beautiful woman in his pathetic little life

How can you American afford time to go on internet while you owe Glorious People's Republic of China so much money? You no pay you will destroyed soon. You think 911 bad? Just wait for China nuclear winter

Marriage is a government contract. Pre nups amend that contract. This is 100% politics

It usually doesn't matter. A prenup is just that, Pre-Nuptial, any money you make after the marriage is usually fair game.

How ironic she wouldn't state the reasons for refusing the prenup, not even stating what was included in it. Even more ironically decides instead to cancel the wedding entirely, invite poor kids and coincidentally the press at the same time, making her look good and her ex-fiance look bad.

What a manipulative witch.

Rickets is a hell of a thing, eh?

Prenups are thrown out of court all the time. Not worth the paper they are written on or the ink they are written with. It doesn't matter if a girl signs it or not. LOL at all the cucks talking about how they'll get their wife to sign one.

THE JUDGE WILL THROW IT OUT KEKS

Still ugly as fuck

>IB
Either you fucked up your future on Physics or you're underage.

So much THIS. There are so many loopholes. If the hubby withdraws money from his personal private account to pay some home or family expense, it's now on the table for divorce courts. Some can even swing the "made her sign it under "duress" meme" and get it invalidated. Laws are fucked.

Nice proxy

Sucks being poor, doesn't it?

asians are fucking disgusting.

I'm glad to have had sex with over 30 women and not 1 be a chink or a nigger.

Am I the only one noticing that the prenup might just have been presented before the wedding? Do we have to be spergs and not realize that if she wasn't okay with a prenup she wouldn't have agreed to wedding planning, and this was a last minute panic deal by the groom, which IS disrespectful?

It does. But if you fail to disclose any bit of your wealth, for example, the whole agreement goes out the window. If she didn't have seperate legal representation while signing it, it can go out the window. If a judge deems it unfair, out the window.

Just don't get married. Shit's expensive as fuck and you end up divorcing half the time.

He's actually right believe it or not. Prenups can be thrown out if the other party can make the judge believe that it was signed under duress. Duress in this case being as simple as "being forced" to sign one for marriage, like or if it is written incorrectly by a shit lawyer. It's hard to say if they're actually worth anything because women get thrown into a fucking frenzy over them. Might be better off just going on without one and hoping your marriage doesn't fall apart. Or just not get married. Or live in a country where cohabitation for more than a year is not equivalent to marriage.

>implying Asa Akira would ever want to be in the same room as you

it's Sup Forums don't be rational or logical

>Marrying a single mom

That groom should be breathing a sigh of relief.

>Yiru Sun

Bi-annual reminder that racial identity politics are a way for the ruling elites to eliminate class awareness. You are the real cucks.

Always get a prenup. When I married my ex she had a lot more money than I did. Then I started earning as much as her, and then more than her. She stopped working for a year, and when I kicked her out of the house she decided to go for alimony. Turns out she had been funneling a bunch of money to secret accounts and lying about a lot of our finances. Two years and $50,000 in legal bills I was free. Don't think for a second a woman won't try to take you for everything you've got just because she can. She will and her cunt friends will be cheering her on.

She was half Jewish by the way.

>terrible gook banter attempt
You should probably just kill yourself desu senpai

-Chick is from China

In China pre-nups are mandatory because so many Chinese women are gold diggers.

Wonder why

Does it matter? It's a test to see how she views the relationship, seeing her reaction is telling when being put on the spot.

>Yiru Sun
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOT HUMAN
That fucking space between it's eyes

How will your country even survive without selling poorly made knockoffs to the rest of the world?

kek'd

How empowering

What the fuck are you talking about, Alfons?

It's also revealing on how groom sees the relationship. Best that this didn't happen.

That is probably the reason she declined the pre-nup, because it stated that she would have to pay HIM. Assuming she made more money.

Your age? So I can get off on the humiliation of only having had 2 partners at age 28...

Chang, how good is that show beyond season 1? I watched the first 3 or 4 episodes and became bored

It's Investment Banking, not International Baccalaureate.

she's probably pulling in mid-six figures (effective low six figures cuz living-in-Manhattan) she's not poor but she still needs to work. clearly her would-be-boo was loaded and she was planning on sitting on your expanding ass til she got bored and divorced him

>implying any attractive worthwhile alpha male cares about some disgusting washed-up slant-eyed whore with fake tits

You know how I know you're an ugly beta faggot that jacks off to anime cartoons?

Peaks at season 3-4 then turns to utter dogcrap around 6

Lemme spell this one out for yall since I've seen it happen.

>bitch has a high paying job
>dude prolly has a high paying job
>but secretly dude was WAY MORE MONEY that he never told her about
>thinks she is the one, gets engaged etc.
>wedding day, delivers prenup that reveals WAY MORE MONEY
>hopes bitch will sign it and marry for love
>bitch learns she will miss out on WAY MORE MONEY and bails
>bitch cries for public support and tries to shit on dude
>dude enjoys his money and finds new bitch who isn't a complete cunt

THE END.

Reminder that niggers will still be niggers even if they have slightly more money

It's likely the marriage wouldn't have lasted. The fact she couldn't handle a bump in the road means that she wouldn't be able to handle issues that would arise in the future.

IE he gave her a shit test and showed the world her crazy

Step the fuck up, I've never had sex with anybody. Don't kill yourself, at least you've gotten laid. It's more than some people have ever gotten.

Well if this is true the dude is an asshole, you should be open about your finances and agree to the prenup months in advance.

My ex's kike father sprung a prenup on his 2nd wife the night before the wedding, after getting 500 people to fly to California. I have never seen a sadder looking bride. She went through with it unfortunately, hopefully that kike will die soon and leave her wealthy and kike-free

>how good is that show beyond season 1?
It was my favorite show in the '90s. The main alien conspiracy starts to pick up end of season 1, and through 2-5, kinda hit and miss after that. Episodes with the Smoking Man story are some of the best. Well worth torrenting, it was just re released in HD as well, which is a plus, as is ogling Scully

pay your debts

>you are an asshole if you don't reveal that you have millions of dollars a bitch can steal from you at a moment's notice

Okay.

Since you've never had a girlfriend before I'll let you in on a little secret. If they know you are rich they will suddenly become much nicer and push for marriage. They will do anything you want. ANYthing. It will seem nice until you are married, and they divorce you to go raise chad's baby with your alimony in your (former) house.

t. a happy poor dude with unhappy rich friends who have gone through this cycle repeatedly

>my husband won't be okay with me cheating on him, but if i don't sign this people might think i'm a slut, but i really want the option to cheat :(
>oh i know! i won't get married, i'll instead throw a party for kids, people won't think i'm a bad person now :D

Very well gentlemen, I shall procure this program. Thanks for the rec

>>With respect to financial issues ancillary to divorce, prenuptial agreements are routinely upheld and enforced by courts in virtually all states.

>A fucking leaf

This is the guy presumably

Yeah how sneaky and rude of him to almost cheat her out of her lifelong welfare at the last minute.

He looks like a Jew

I'm guessing she didn't even pay for that reception, yet she gets treated as the hero.

Yeah it's a nice gesture I guess since its non refundable but still.