Hey Sup Forums. Just banged a 48 year old married chick. (I'm 21) and she just wants more...

Hey Sup Forums. Just banged a 48 year old married chick. (I'm 21) and she just wants more. I'm in probably in for a shit storm, arent I lol.

Tinder is a magical place boys.

Pic unrelated, but amazing.

Post pic of married chick.

I dont have any good ones just her tinder profile pic.

I also dont know why I posted this, just let Sup Forums call me a faggot as they will.

Wanna call this a tinder storied thread?

Anybody else fucked a married chick?

Idk man Im amped

Post it anyway. And you're only in for a shit storm if you get caught, OP. Hopefully she's not the blackmailing type.

>but amazing.
A story about chicks trying to score with a rich guy? Damn, i bet you also read 50 shades of gay.

From the time I was 18 until I met my wife at 21, I exclusively banged older, married women. Met them at bars, through craigslist, and a few websites. Really prepared me as most older women are pretty straightforward about what they want and I experienced a lot. The first time I had sex with my future wife, I fucked her hours until her pussy was practically broken. She doesn't know where I got my blackbelt from.

How to miss the point entierly

(ps i definitelye never read that book lol)

Lol cant blackmail me if I dont give a fuck.

And idk she doesnt seem like it at the bar she just said she want happy in her marriage nad she told me how her son and her best friend agreed. Idk she seemed pretty legitimate

wasn't*
sorry my typing right now is garbage ive been awake all night fucking and am still drunk lol.

That is fucking beautiful. Thank you.

Plus lets be real bro.

If pride and pedjudice had Knuckles in it, you know it would be a good read cmon.

thank me later
>iFuck Tonight.com

Not sure if legit...

We didn't have tinder back then so I had to use craigslist and a few fetish websites. The only problem with that was getting catfished or having to fuck these women while their cuck husbands jerk off in the corner or try to get you to do some gay shit.

Yea thats what Im trying to avoid.

One question though, did you ever go back to the same girl more than once?

Cause I definitely wanna get with her again and so does she. Idk I guess I just wanna avoid nuclear fallout

Yeah I kept a few regulars that I would fuck once a week or so. I had one couple, late 40s empty nesters, where I would fuck the wife every Thursday night, same time same place. The husband would make sure my favorite booze was stocked up, sometimes give me gas money and shit, and I would stay the night and fuck his wife all night while he slept in the guest bedroom. We had a great arrangement.

wow the cuck thing is real who'd of thunk it.

Also idk if that was intended to be funny, But I sure fucking laughed.

Plus the biggest difference was that they weren't cheating. Some were, but not the regulars. The only time I fucked a cheater more than once is if I ran into them more than once.

I have a lot of interesting stories from that time my good man. I had one lady who's husband was gone on business a lot, so every time he left, I would go over to her house and fuck her while her husband was on the phone listening and giving her directions, or jerking it while watching on a webcam.

Fair point, this is definitely cheating.

Hmm.... At this point im pretty damn sure its gonna happen again, so I guess Ill just have to keep my guard up. Avoid her house, keep it at my place.

I would keep it out of your place as much as possible too. Never underestimate the jealousy of a cucked husband.

You stumbled into some weirdly good luck lol.

That stuff was more from the fetish sites huh?

In my expereice tinder is a little more "you wanna fuck or nah...." That and a lot of hookers. I live in vegas, like, ALOT of hookers.

This also crossed my mind. Yea don't want that dude coming over here.

You ever had an issue with one?

Tonight it was like bar, my house. But from now on we'll probably do hotel rooms.

I had some bad luck too. I got robbed a few times. Ran into some women who were trying to get pregnant (in their late 30s, early 40s). Had a few husband's try to suck my dick or ask me to top them or want me to cum on them. There was more good than bad though. I've always wondered how hookers use tinder. How exactly does that work? Do you match them and then they text you saying it's going to cost money?

Pretty much tbh. You can usually tell cause their description is a bunch of money icons and the term "Sugar Daddy" gets thrown around alot.

Well, and their pictures are usually all half naked

There was one time I met a chick at a bar. I couldn't drink but they allowed you in to play pool. I'm sober, she's buzzed, looking good. We go outside and smoke a few cigarettes and talk. Next thing I know we're making out. After a few minutes of that I get the bright idea of getting into her car. We start fooling around in the back seat. She's blowing me and I'm in heaven, not paying attention to anything else. Apparently she had a history of cheating on her husband and he drove to the bar looking for her. He finds her sucking an 18 year olds dick in the back seat of a car I'm sure he bought her. One second I'm getting head, the next a guy is pulling me out of the car and punching me in the face. The car drives off, her half naked in the back, me bleeding with my dick out in the parking lot. If I would've seen the car he pulled up in I probably would've set it on fire.

Damn. Ill make sure to be careful.

She was pretty talkative about the whole thing, so idk. The way she was describing everything him showing up doesnt seem super likely

Yeah he might not be around a lot, work a lot or whatever. Or he could be fucking stupid and doesn't expect she would ever do that. Either way, when someone's doing the cheating, someone's being cheated on. They say hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn. That doesn't hold a candle to the fury of a man who just found out that the woman he's been married to for a few decades and has taken care of is getting fucked by a new man.