HELP!!!! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS THIS FUCKING THING ON MY PENIS! I'm freaking out! I had to stop having sex because of...

HELP!!!! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS THIS FUCKING THING ON MY PENIS! I'm freaking out! I had to stop having sex because of this and I'm too embarrassed to see a doctor. If you had to deal with something like that please tell me how to get rid off this shit! Intimate hygiene was alway very important to me and despite the fact that I had a lot of sexual partners and unprotected sex I never had to deal with such problem.

that's a hand

That looks an awful lot like herpes

I saged.

Herpes is incurable. Welcome to the STD club!

Looks like Herpes dude

It's just dry skin. Change soap/body wash and rinse better. Maybe try some unscented lotion. Oh, and congrats on the big penis.

thank me later
>iFuck Tonight.com

Definitely herps bro. Go get your valtrex. Enjoy your herps. I'm medifag I can confirm.

I would have to agree with this user, fuck being embarrassed see a damn doctor you fool...
oh and the fact that you are asking here on Sup Forums means you already suspect that is what it is ... did you see the guys anus was all tore up ? or were you just to high/drunk to care ?

Relax, masturbate with 36 grit sandpaper 3x a day for a week. Guaranteed to be gone in no time. If it comes back, try a couple more weeks.

Looks like herpes but there doesnt seem to be any nodules.. maybe its jock itch? Chafing? Douse your junk in white vinegar and go to the doctor. They dont give a fuck that you got the herpalerp

u are a stupid fucking faggot. Its not dry skin. It is some kind of a rash
as for u my russian friend u should definitely go and see a fucking doctor. There is nothing to be embarrassed on. Unfortunately u've met some bitch that gave u something back.

well it really looks like herpes or some other kind std

Put denatured alcohol on it liberally and see how it looks tomorrow

Doesn't look like herpes. Probably an infection. Put athletes foot cream on and see if it goes away and if not go docs.

RELAX OP.

No seriously relax, its just a fungal rash.

I used to get these all the time in the crease of my crotch and they itched like a mother fucker.

Its more like jock itch. Just wash it, keep it dry and clean, go get some anti fungal cream you should be fine.

Navy Corpsman here.

Relax man. It doesn't look like herpes. It looks like some sort of rash.

Herpes leaks fluid from blisters and it doesn't looks like blisters. It looks like dry and inflamed skin.

Another possibility is that it may be pubic lice (scabies).

Change your soap, use clean towels when you shower, and try not to irritate it by touching it. Keep it clean.

I've seen lots of herpes cases in my Naval career. Idiots fuck prostitutes without a condom in foreign ports and it doesn't look like herpes to me.

GOD I HOPE YOU'RE RIGHT! I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO FUNCTION LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING KNOWING THAT I HAVE HERPES

Oh shit bro, that definitely looks like AIDS.

Stop jerking off your dry, pasty dick with your filthy calloused hands and put a couple drops of coconut oil on it you fucking jackass

That looks like what I have on my elbow and thigh.
Nothing has been able to get rid of it.
I'm sorry. That shit never goes away.

Welcome to the world of herpes.

As scary as that sounds, it's just an annoying skin condition.Don't worry, user. It's not the end of the world.